It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only vomited some bizarre psychobabble. I have no interest in our nuteery, sorry.

And your over generalization is embarrassing. By the way, the people who make money by fooling you know it is a stupid fallacy. They just like your money.
By now, others have watched the video and have seen exactly what I said was there. But rather than admit that that bunch of trusted political officials in the video don't wear masks when they THINK you're not looking, you start the belligerent stuff. But that doesn't change anything about the fact that they're not worried about the virus, but they demand that you do. Why would you play dumb to what you saw?

But rather than admit that that bunch of trusted political officials in the video don't wear masks when they THINK you're not looking, you start the belligerent stuff.
I don't give a shit about that. These are shallow, irrelevant points for shallow people.

To review:

The vaccines have been a wild success, reducing the amount of serious illness and slowing outbreaks.

You mean preventing acquire recovery immunity, thus preventing the epidemic from ever ending.
The mRNA vaccines are a total failure, not preventing infection, but instead preventing immunity.

Since the covid virus itself never killed anyone, and instead it was just the over reaction from the immune system that was fatal, it was easy to treat with an immunosuppressant, like Remdesivir, Ivermectin, Quinine, etc.

So doctors should not wear MASKS when they OPERATE ON YOU?

People do not just have viruses and bacteria in their mouth and sinuses, but also much larger pathogens.
Masks when operating are not to prevent the tramission of disease, but actual large infection organisms.

No, and that is so painfully wrong and stupid, I am just going to let it sit there and stink up the joint.

It is well documented that these mRNA injections do not at all work, or else one vaccinated could not get 2 or even 3 separate infections of covid.
All the vaccines with real viruses last pretty much a life time.
The shortest vaccine duration is for tetanus, which still lasts about 12 years.
This mRNA injection only last less then 6 months.
And there is scientific explanation as to how any vaccine could possibly work without containing any actual virus.
What is the immune system supposed to remember and store in T-cell memory in the bone marrow?

Sure, finding out that political officials are pretending to fear something when their actions demonstrate the opposite is nothing to give a shit about. Why are you defending hypocrites?
I am not sure you understand what that word means. I didn't defend them.

Actually, they were alive before they caught COVID
Dead after
correct, but no one can prove that covid killed them or that they would not have died anyway if they did not contract covid. When a cancer patient dies WITH covid, did he die of cancer or covid? Most likely cancer but no one can prove it either way. Your assumption that everyone that died with covid died from covid is just plain ignorant.

Sure.

Here is a video that should enlighten you as to the seriousness with which your rulers REALLY take all this bullshyt. Tell me, if they're not taking this shyt seriously, why should I?

7:11 mark

Love that put on the mask then take off the mask shit from the so called serving us Con artist

Only question is why arent we tar and feathering these fuckers yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back