It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't want the vaccine, fine, I support your choice, but the fact is that the vast majority of anti-vaxxers refuse to take ANY precautions against contracting and spreading the virus. And they call attempts by others to prevent it's spread, such as businesses requiring masks or proof of vaccination to use their facilities, "tyranny. I am all for the right to refuse vaccination, but if you then turn around and willfully take part in activities which increase the likely that you will get the virus, you shouldn't expect to be treated before those who DID take precautions when there isn't enough medicine to go around.
As a hero of the Republic, I laugh in your `in your face. Gettin me some more free money for being on the job thru it all.....now go shiver n place

hhhbnjjmn.jpeg

Yep they're that stupid

And another thing... know any RTs?
Go ahead.... ask them, if they trust you - they will tell you - when all the people were dying the first 6 months of this thing.
It was the treatment that was killing them - not the virus.
We learned something about the human body through this. We can take plummeting Ox blood levels for short periods of time than ever thought before. Blood Ox levels dipping into the low 90s has always been considered a medical emergency.
And the medical response - put the patient on a respirator.
Respirators are a serious invasive procedure that has many dangers. It is a last ditch device to save a dying person.
Covid patients were being put on respirators right and left all over the world because this was the normal response to "dangerous" blood Ox.
Then they learned people did not need respirators. And the death spike plummeted.
One day this will be talked about.

They killed people. Inadvertently with the ventilators. And then....Remsdesivir.

Last edited:
If you don't want the vaccine, fine, I support your right to make that choice, but the fact is that the vast majority of anti-vaxxers refuse to take ANY precautions against contracting and spreading the virus. And they call attempts by others to prevent it's spread, such as businesses requiring masks or proof of vaccination to use their facilities, "tyranny. I am all for the right to refuse vaccination, but if you then turn around and willfully take part in activities which increase the likely that you will get the virus, you shouldn't expect to be treated before those who DID take precautions when there isn't enough medicine to go around.

When I owned my own business in 2020, before I was forced to sell it, I told people flat out and they would not be allowed onto the property unless they wore masks, and if I had still owned it when the vaccine became available, I would have required proof of vaccination.

It got to the point where these morons think it's their right to come onto private property, and that is what a business is PRIVATE PROPERTY, anytime they want. I had a sign clearly posted on my door which said "All customers and employees of this business are to take precautions against the spread of Covid-19, including wearing masks at all times when on company property. Any person refusing this requirement shalll asked to leave, any person asked to leave for this reason who refuses shall be considered an unlawful tresspasser, and the police shall be notified."

And under that sign there was another sign.
"Any person or persons who uses or attempts to use violence against customers or employees of this business shall be dealt with using deadly force. This is your only warring."
So if the vaxx kills an employee we should be able to sue you out of business for YOU FORCING an experimental drug OR LOSE your job.??

So you have been vaxxed and boosted and still are scared of the unvaxxed. Lol Such a grear vaxx huh... BTW. You are full of shit still pushing the get vaxxed ti stop the spread. That LIE is only pushed by Langley bitches now.

If you don't want the vaccine, fine, I support your right to make that choice, but the fact is that the vast majority of anti-vaxxers refuse to take ANY precautions against contracting and spreading the virus. And they call attempts by others to prevent it's spread, such as businesses requiring masks or proof of vaccination to use their facilities, "tyranny. I am all for the right to refuse vaccination, but if you then turn around and willfully take part in activities which increase the likely that you will get the virus, you shouldn't expect to be treated before those who DID take precautions when there isn't enough medicine to go around.

When I owned my own business in 2020, before I was forced to sell it, I told people flat out and they would not be allowed onto the property unless they wore masks, and if I had still owned it when the vaccine became available, I would have required proof of vaccination.

It got to the point where these morons think it's their right to come onto private property, and that is what a business is PRIVATE PROPERTY, anytime they want. I had a sign clearly posted on my door which said "All customers and employees of this business are to take precautions against the spread of Covid-19, including wearing masks at all times when on company property. Any person refusing this requirement shalll asked to leave, any person asked to leave for this reason who refuses shall be considered an unlawful tresspasser, and the police shall be notified."

And under that sign there was another sign.
"Any person or persons who uses or attempts to use violence against customers or employees of this business shall be dealt with using deadly force. This is your only warring."
You seem genuinely unaware that the experimental injection does not prevent infection or transmission?

Is that true?

So if the vaxx kills an employee we should be able to sue you out of business for YOU FORCING an experimental drug OR LOSE your job.??
The Administration knew they couldn't force intelligent people to take the experimental injection. So they employed business owners to do that dirty work for them.

Last edited:
Nasty 🤮

Personal insults and LIES

In my experience these are made by insecure trolls 😈
You know the mask bullshyt was bullsyt, right?

If only you could witness the parasitic "politicians" putting their masks on for the camera and then taking them off when they THINK there's no camera. Ever wonder why the laws are different for your rulers?

I mean, if they don't take it seriously, why do you??

Last edited:
You know the mask bullshyt was bullsyt, right?

If only you could witness the parasitic "politicians" putting their masks on for the camera and then taking them off when they THINK there's no camera. Ever wonder why the laws are different for your rulers?

I mean, if they don't take it seriously, why do you??
So doctors should not wear MASKS when they OPERATE ON YOU?

To review:

The vaccines have been a wild success, reducing the amount of serious illness and slowing outbreaks.

To review:

The vaccines have been a wild success, reducing the amount of serious illness and slowing outbreaks.
Sure.

Here is a video that should enlighten you as to the seriousness with which your rulers REALLY take all this bullshyt. Tell me, if they're not taking this shyt seriously, why should I?

7:11 mark

Sure.

Here is a video that should enlighten you as to the seriousness with which your rulers REALLY take all this bullshyt. Tell me, if they're not taking this shyt seriously, why should I?

7:11 mark

Sorry, I am not watching a video you never watched by some uneducated slob. Not that it would be relevant anyway.

Sorry, I am not watching a video you never watched by some uneducated slob. Not that it would be relevant anyway.
Funny. I told you what you'd see in the video--and it's there--but you say I've never watched it.

Let's get real. You watched it and you saw those special politicians taking those lifesaving masks off when they THOUGHT the cameras weren't rolling, then back on again when they thought they were rolling.

It doesn't bother you that the people ordering you about have demonstrated that they don't fear the virus?

Funny. I told you what you'd see in the video--and it's there--but you say I've never watched it.

Let's get real. You watched it and you saw those special politicians taking those lifesaving masks off when they THOUGHT the cameras weren't rolling, then back on again when they thought they were rolling.

It doesn't bother you that the people ordering you about have demonstrated that they don't fear the virus?
You only vomited some bizarre psychobabble. I have no interest in our nuteery, sorry.

And your over generalization is embarrassing. By the way, the people who make money by fooling you know it is a stupid fallacy. They just like your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back