It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

Israelis born in Israel are form Israel...
But you missed my point. You complain about Palestinians dying but you have no problem calling for genocide of Jews.

Are you that full of hate that you must constantly call for genocide ?

If you cannot accept that Israel is here to stay, then that's YOUR problem.

But that's the point, guy, it's not here to stay. Jews are going back to Europe, the Arabs are reproducing faster, and Bibi could only hang on to power by pretty much admitting the Zionist Entity is an Apartheid State and he means to keep it that way.

You don't want the Arabs to kill you, go back to Europe. Maybe leave them a nice fruit basket.

But i would love to know how the world would be a better place if Israel is gone and Millions of Jews and Arabs die. Please tell me.

Well, get rid of the Zionist entity (which sadly, has already killed millions and will kill millions more before it is thankfully snuffed out of existence), and you get rid of most of the problems in the MIddle East. they go back to being tribes fighting over water holes.

But you missed my point. You complain about Palestinians dying but you have no problem calling for genocide of Jews.

But that's the point, guy, it's not here to stay. Jews are going back to Europe, the Arabs are reproducing faster, and Bibi could only hang on to power by pretty much admitting the Zionist Entity is an Apartheid State and he means to keep it that way.

You don't want the Arabs to kill you, go back to Europe. Maybe leave them a nice fruit basket.

But i would love to know how the world would be a better place if Israel is gone and Millions of Jews and Arabs die. Please tell me.

Well, get rid of the Zionist entity (which sadly, has already killed millions and will kill millions more before it is thankfully snuffed out of existence), and you get rid of most of the problems in the MIddle East. they go back to being tribes fighting over water holes.
Nah, Israel is going nowhere, and you know it,. She has already proved that she can handle several countries attacking her at once.

Oh, and the Jewish population in Israel has been INCREASING, not DECREASING, even though you fantasize about the opposite.

BTW, Israel is about to celebrate yet another birthday. In fact, Israel has been existing for much longer then many have said they would, while her enemies like you Joe are snuffed out of existence. You and your ilk will disappear before anything happens to Israel

And who are these million of people that Israel has killed?

"You don't want the Arabs to kill you, go back to Europe"

Israelis aren't cowards. What a coward mentality you have.

I call it Common sense.

If my neighbors HATED me so much that they strapped bombs onto their children in attempts to KILL ME, I'd seriously move out of that neighborhood.

So would anyone else with a lick of sense.

I call it Common sense.

If my neighbors HATED me so much that they strapped bombs onto their children in attempts to KILL ME, I'd seriously move out of that neighborhood.

Ok but we're not talking about moving out of a neighbourhood, we're talking about moving out of a country. Big difference

z6n7VxC.gif

And yet another Nazi white supremacist racist shows his true face of Jew hatred. If it wasn't for the Israelis providing intelligence America would be deqaf and blind to what was happening in the M.E.

Yeah, the problem is, Israel is like the Seeing Eye Dog that takes it's owner into the middle of a busy intersection. I'd personally love to know how much of hte "Saddam really had WMD's" information came out of the Mossad.

Your hospitals would not be able to provide the health care they do at the price you could afford.

Uh, guy, we can't afford it now. Unlike the Rest of the world, we don't have single payer and the insurance companies GOUGE us. It really has very little to do with the Zionists.

Your defence people would not have the sophisticated electronics they have, your cars would still be polluting the planet and Microsoft, Apple and IBM would be nobodies

Guy, the world will be a better place when the Zionist Entity is pushed into the ocean.

NONE it came from Russia

You mean the UK were we pay a percentage of our wages into a government backed Insurance scheme and taxes to support a crippled health service that cant even provide beds for dying patients. They rely on Israeli pharmaceuticals and medical supplies because they are cheaper and better quality than those from Islamic nations.

And again you use the term out of context and in a racist manner.

And twice in one post you make a racist comment proving that you are a NAZI JEW HATER. You are not fit to lick the boots of any Jew alive or dead

The records show that prior to the land thefts by islamonazis in 1949 the majority of Jerusalem and parts of the west bank were owned outright by Jews. So why shouldn't they reclaim their land and build on it, it is after all their land legally.

Demographic history of Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to Alexander Scholch, Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews[24]

According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy,[25] the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of which 94% were Arabs. In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews.[26] McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882, 737,389 in 1914, 725,507 in 1922, 880,746 in 1931 and 1,339,763 in 1946.[27]

The European Jews already have and it shows a 95% match of mitochondrial DNA to the Jews from the M.E, and the ancestors of the Jews exhumed from 3000 year old graves.

I talked to a Mormon Nutter who claimed up and down that DNA proved that Native Americans were related to Ancient Hebrews, just like the Book of Mormon says it is. I find that only less dubious than your claims.

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Jerusalem (After 1291)
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm

So you complain about Palestinians getting killed by Israel, but you constantly wish genocide Jews. Interesting...

Hey, they go back to Europe where htey came from. No Genocide.

Until they piss the Europeans off again.

So what about the 80% who fulfil the criteria set down by the UN to be citizens, where do they go back to ?

Or how about the arab muslims that see themselves as Egyptians and Syrians where do they go.

How about we just sent the arab muslims and you to the far side of the sun, and let you work out how to survive the landing

The arabs already have a million to one advantage how will increasing that to 1,000,0001 to 1 advantage help them.

Sorry to burst your bubble but because of islamonazi attacks in Europe more Jews are fleeing to Israel

And again you make a NAZI RACIST remark, time for the mods to pull your plug

You don't want the Israelis to retaliate then stop attacking them, then you wont see 2,000 dead for nothing. Or 500,000 homeless and disease ridden.

Yet another NAZI RACIST OUTBURST and a BLOOD LIBEL just because you are consumed with Jew hatred

Nah, Israel is going nowhere, and you know it,. She has already proved that she can handle several countries attacking her at once.

Oh, and the Jewish population in Israel has been INCREASING, not DECREASING, even though you fantasize about the opposite.

No, it's not. Demographics are not your friend....

Advertisement

Try a proper source for your evidence, this just makes you look desperate

I call it Common sense.

And when they followed you what then. Move again and again and again until you get tired of moving and retaliate.

Or would you turn tail and keep running because you are a YELLOW BELLIED COWARD

Forum List

Back