Looks Like Netanyahu Up to 30 Seats with 90% of Votes Counted

Lol @ the idiots cheering for more blustering from BiBi,more genocide of the Palestinians and more War crimes committed. Lovely. When in the hell is the UN gonna stop taking shit from the US and Israel? The UN has recognized a Palestinian state so its about damn time to enforce it. Stop letting the screams of ANTI SEMITISM stop you from doing what's right..jews ran from the nazis and now have turned into them. :)

It's not Israel who continuously keeps breaking the peace agreements.
Until the Palestinians get new leaders that do actually want peace, the Israelis have to defend their land.
The people saw and knew that now is not the time elect a passive leader.
They know that they need a aggressive leader that will defend them against the Palestinians leaders who hate them and refuses to have peace.
Who knew little kids throwing rocks were a threat to soldiers with machine guns and white phosphorous which is illegal.

They are being taught to hate and that is why they throw those rocks.
You are ignoring that Palestine continually launches bombs at Israel and builds tunnels into Israel to do harm to them, rather than using their money to help their own people.
You are the one siding with a group of leaders who are the haters and does not want peace with Israel.
I wouldn't want peace with people that stole my land,murdered my kids, and bulldozed my home either.

No one can steal land that was never theirs to begin with.
None of the land was purchased, most of the land was never used, no taxes were paid and the original Arab recipients of the land are no longer alive. Their descendants try to claim that their family owns it when they never did.
It was the palestinians. End of story.

Ahhh, so you admit you don't want peace, just to continue your spread of propaganda.
Lol @ the idiots cheering for more blustering from BiBi,more genocide of the Palestinians and more War crimes committed. Lovely. When in the hell is the UN gonna stop taking shit from the US and Israel? The UN has recognized a Palestinian state so its about damn time to enforce it. Stop letting the screams of ANTI SEMITISM stop you from doing what's right..jews ran from the nazis and now have turned into them. :)

It's not Israel who continuously keeps breaking the peace agreements.
Until the Palestinians get new leaders that do actually want peace, the Israelis have to defend their land.
The people saw and knew that now is not the time elect a passive leader.
They know that they need a aggressive leader that will defend them against the Palestinians leaders who hate them and refuses to have peace.
Who knew little kids throwing rocks were a threat to soldiers with machine guns and white phosphorous which is illegal.

They are being taught to hate and that is why they throw those rocks.
You are ignoring that Palestine continually launches bombs at Israel and builds tunnels into Israel to do harm to them, rather than using their money to help their own people.
You are the one siding with a group of leaders who are the haters and does not want peace with Israel.
I wouldn't want peace with people that stole my land,murdered my kids, and bulldozed my home either.

I like your take on his lack of world leadership Longknife !! ------------ As far as the money , what can be done ?? First accusations , then panels of lawyers lying , obfuscation , courts , judges , technicalities , more lies , finger pointing , deceit and the time goes by . Yeah , the problems should be fixed but the only way for that to happen is a personal change in peoples / politicians hearts and minds and a personal pledge to themselves to be honest .

Forum List

Back