It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

So far this is all facts, you are the one to claim Israel is an "apartheid" state which allows to vote "some" of its Arab citizens, see the difference?
Now I know you probably not fully agree with me although you realize I'm correct here so let me give you another food for thoughts -
What made the Israelis NOT willing to work with the Palestinians, try that from both perspective, the pure fact based position of mine, or your ridiculous claims, dismissed.

Wow, is English like, not your first language?
Third.

So far this is all facts, you are the one to claim Israel is an "apartheid" state which allows to vote "some" of its Arab citizens, see the difference?
Now I know you probably not fully agree with me although you realize I'm correct here so let me give you another food for thoughts -
What made the Israelis NOT willing to work with the Palestinians, try that from both perspective, the pure fact based position of mine, or your ridiculous claims, dismissed.

Third.

Well, you probably need more practice.

Third.

Well, you probably need more practice.
As long as you are able to understand English I see no problem in that but thanks for the advice thou, I'm still used to Hebrew/Arabic dialect but I get to practice here on the forum, are we done discussing my English?

As long as you are able to understand English I see no problem in that but thanks for the advice thou, I'm still used to Hebrew/Arabic dialect but I get to practice here on the forum, are we done discussing my English?

Actually, the problem was, your sentence was so convoluted I really didn't understand it, that was the point.

Actually, the problem was, your sentence was so convoluted I really didn't understand it, that was the point.
All of the facts I've listed above are one of those things you can't argue with - that's the thing about facts, So when you claim that Israel is an "apartheid" state which allows to "some" of its Arab citizens to vote and in fact this is not true, you are just claiming fictions, and the thing about fictions is that they're being disproved by facts,
Now I know you probably not fully agree with me although you realize I'm correct here so let me give you some extra food for thoughts -
Ask yourself this question - 'What made the Israelis NOT willing to work with the Palestinians?' Out of both perspectives, facts or fictions you find that the answer is pretty unlike to comply with your ridiculous claim about the injustice against the Palestinians.

[Rephrased]

All of the facts I've listed above are one of those things you can't argue with - that's the thing about facts, So when you claim that Israel is an "apartheid" state which allows to "some" of its Arab citizens to vote and in fact this is not true, you are just claiming fictions, and the thing about fictions is that they're being disproved by facts,
Now I know you probably not fully agree with me although you realize I'm correct here so let me give you some extra food for thoughts -

On person- one vote. Anything else is apartheid. Not, "Well, we'll let this Arab vote because he belongs to a certain tribe and he lived on this side of an imaginary line before 1967, but his vote won't actually mean anything because the parties he votes for will never be invited to join any government."

Ask yourself this question - 'What made the Israelis NOT willing to work with the Palestinians?' Out of both perspectives, facts or fictions you find that the answer is pretty unlike to comply with your ridiculous claim about the injustice against the Palestinians.

YOU STOLE THEIR FUCKING LAND. DO you not get this? The reason they won't work with you is because working with you is admitting you had the right to steal their land in the first place.

[Rephrased]
Don't bother with Joe. Deluded brainwashed lefties don't have any logic. He still believe that Israel is stolen land and that Israelis should leave to Europe.

On person- one vote. Anything else is apartheid. Not, "Well, we'll let this Arab vote because he belongs to a certain tribe and he lived on this side of an imaginary line before 1967, but his vote won't actually mean anything because the parties he votes for will never be invited to join any government."

YOU STOLE THEIR FUCKING LAND. DO you not get this? The reason they won't work with you is because working with you is admitting you had the right to steal their land in the first place.
1.Arab Citizens - Plural - votes.
2.You still did not provide any fact based explanation to why all of Israeli citizens are allowed to vote and this is still considered an apartheid.
3.You still did not manage to get to the bottom of the question, even if what you're saying is somehow true, why did the Israelis 'stole' the Palestinian land and not willing to accept them for over 70 years?

Good luck Joe.

How about the numbers of dead because allah commanded his followers to kill the unbelievers - untold billions

Really? Billions? You do realize that the population of the planet only exceeded a billion about 150 years ago, right?

See I can cherry pick Islamic atrocities that make what Israel do seem like a spat and when looked at properly was in response to illegal weapons fired at Israeli civilians.

Or you can just make shit up, like you did.

Do you realise that mohameds mass murdering miniuons have been on the rampage since 625 C.E. Almost 1600 years and they have mass murdered every single day of their existence, like 50 million in India or 1 million in Iraq. The numbers soon add up and cause pause for thought.

So I made up the illegal weapons fored at Israel did I, then why has the UN condemned them and stated thatthey are illegal weapons.

Don't bother with Joe. Deluded brainwashed lefties don't have any logic. He still believe that Israel is stolen land and that Israelis should leave to Europe.

of course it was stolen. Show me "Israel" on a map from 1920. 1850. 1700.

You won't find it because it was never there.

You show me the nation of Palestine on a map from 1850, 1900, 1930, 1940, 1960 1980 and 2015. Or ant time in recorded history

You cant because there never was a nation of Palestine, and there never will be until they hold peace talks and negotiate mutual borders

Might be because English is not your first language either, more likely American which is a pidgin English

So America is guilty of apartheid then, as that is how its political machine works. You only have two parties so ethnic minorities cant elect someone who best represents them. And you don't allow arab muslims from the west bank to vote in your elections, or the British who were there before you were.

Wrong as it was never their land to own. Prior to 1919 it was Ottoman owned land and the arab muslims were nowhere in sight. After 1919 it was LoN owned land and they gave it to the Jews. It is like you giving your land to the last church of American liars and the first church of American liars claiming the land is theirs because their dogs shit on your lawn.

2.You still did not provide any fact based explanation to why all of Israeli citizens are allowed to vote and this is still considered an apartheid.
3.You still did not manage to get to the bottom of the question, even if what you're saying is somehow true, why did the Israelis 'stole' the Palestinian land and not willing to accept them for over 70 years?

Good luck Joe.

1) Not all Arabs living in Israel and the occupied territories are citizens. You guys can't have it both ways, claiming the land is your for some purposes and not for others.

2) See point 1.

3) Again- need to work on that English comprehension thing.

So America is guilty of apartheid then, as that is how its political machine works. You only have two parties so ethnic minorities cant elect someone who best represents them. And you don't allow arab muslims from the west bank to vote in your elections, or the British who were there before you were.

That was--- incomprehensible. We have two parties that are effectively coalitions. When a group feels that one party doesn't represent its interests, they can (and do) switch allegiances. And while we have had some pretty shameful history on suppressing minority votes, as a principle, we try to allow everyone to vote.

Wrong as it was never their land to own. Prior to 1919 it was Ottoman owned land and the arab muslims were nowhere in sight. After 1919 it was LoN owned land and they gave it to the Jews. It is like you giving your land to the last church of American liars and the first church of American liars claiming the land is theirs because their dogs shit on your lawn.

Uh, just because the Palestinian people made the mistake of trusting the British (who promised them their own country and never delivered) the British had no more business giving Palestine tot he Jews than they did screwing up anywhere else they placed the Union Jack.

Good luck Joe.

1) Not all Arabs living in Israel and the occupied territories are citizens. You guys can't have it both ways, claiming the land is your for some purposes and not for others.

2) See point 1.

Occupied territories are not Israel they are P.A controlled, so why do you believe they should be given Israeli citizenship. Doing so would stop any two state resolution and lead to mass deportations of arab muslims who refuse to live in peace.

Read the reply and say why non Israelis should be allowed to vote in Israel's elections. Next you will want the arab muslims to vote for an American president

Ever thought that it is your lack of understanding of English that is the problem. I am English and I can understand Daniyel perfectly. Might be your bigotry or your bully boy attitude that is at fault here.

Might be because English is not your first language either, more likely American which is a pidgin English

dude, I get paid for my writing. and pretty well, I might add.

And so what ! still does not mean that you are using English correctly. What was it that was said about English and American and being separated by a common language.

Good luck Joe.

2) See point 1.

1.That's the thing you see, it can't be occupied territories that are not belong to Israel, and have the Arabs living there considered Israeli citizens, being Arab doesn't mean you're an Israeli citizen, you still insist not seeing that.
2.-
3.My English is maybe not as good as yours, but I managed to understand all of what you've said and even correct you when you failed to understand a simple sentence, go figure.

Occupied territories are not Israel they are P.A controlled, so why do you believe they should be given Israeli citizenship. Doing so would stop any two state resolution and lead to mass deportations of arab muslims who refuse to live in peace.

Read the reply and say why non Israelis should be allowed to vote in Israel's elections. Next you will want the arab muslims to vote for an American president

That means you get every last Jew out of the Occuppied Territories, and let Palestine be a country with a seat in the UN, and then and ONLY then can you deny them a vote.

Until then. Apartheid.

Forum List

Back