It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

I don't underestimate Bibi at all. He's a cheap demagogue appealing to the worst nature of religious fanatics who can't face up to the fact their nation is built on the blood of innocent people.
Slaughtered by arabs.

And all Bibi had to do was appeal to racism. Way to Go, Bibi.
I Think you underestimate Bibi, I believe he is one of the greatest politicians in the past few decades and sadly we are in a desperate need for bright politicians.

I don't underestimate Bibi at all. He's a cheap demagogue appealing to the worst nature of religious fanatics who can't face up to the fact their nation is built on the blood of innocent people.
You see where I'm going?

Sorry, but that's total BS.

Anyone with half a brain knows what BDS is all about. Those who stay and justify them will do so even if the truth got kicked far back into their asses. Those who're choosing to be ignorant, won't change their minds even WITH proof.

you Zionists are not the good guys here. You stole someone else's land.

So did you, Americans.

Difference being, we stole back something that didn't belong to other people. and it's not a crime to demand back something which is naturally yours.

I guess yo cannot have that kind of "excuse" with the Indians, eh?

I Think you underestimate Bibi, I believe he is one of the greatest politicians in the past few decades and sadly we are in a desperate need for bright politicians.

You see where I'm going?

Oh, I see exactly where you're going. Here's the thing. Bibi has ripped the facade of Zionism. It's just another form of apartheid and he made that pretty clear with his arab-bashing to win.

Imagine if Romney had screamed, "We can't let the black and hispanics win, so vote for me!"

So did you, Americans.

Difference being, we stole back something that didn't belong to other people. and it's not a crime to demand back something which is naturally yours.

I guess yo cannot have that kind of "excuse" with the Indians, eh?

Well, i'm 1/8 Cherokee... but that's neither here nor there.

Sorry, Palestine never belonged to the European Jews. Just because you have a religion in common with them (and not even that) doesn't make it yours.

You see where I'm going?

Oh, I see exactly where you're going. Here's the thing. Bibi has ripped the facade of Zionism. It's just another form of apartheid and he made that pretty clear with his arab-bashing to win.

Imagine if Romney had screamed, "We can't let the black and hispanics win, so vote for me!"
No that is a very inaccurate example, but lets go on with it starting here "Israel is an apartheid state"...what? the Arabs themselves votes for Bibi, this is the point of which you failed to understand the difference in between Likud and the Arab United List - to Jews and non Jews, you really think this is about race? you just mixed the two into a twisted black and white sides and draw the conclusion, the Arabs are Hanin Zoabi, Ahmed Tibi, and other fellow stars that have been busy doing NOTHING not only for the majority of Israelis, but also to the Arab Muslims of which they heavily relay on trying to Trojan Israel into a big Palestinian state of which 80% of the Israelis refuse to.
Balad blocks deal with Meretz to save left-wing votes - Israel Elections - Jerusalem Post

No that is a very inaccurate example, but lets go on with it starting here "Israel is an apartheid state"...what? the Arabs themselves votes for Bibi, this is the point of which you failed to understand the difference in between Likud and the Arab United List - to Jews and non Jews, you really think this is about race? you just mixed the two into a twisted black and white sides and draw the conclusion, the Arabs are Hanin Zoabi, Ahmed Tibi, and other fellow stars that have been busy doing NOTHING not only for the majority of Israelis, but also to the Arab Muslims of which they heavily relay on trying to Trojan Israel into a big Palestinian state of which 80% of the Israelis refuse to.

I think you are kind of babbling, so let me help you out.

Israel denies being the Apartheid State it obviously is by pointing out that it lets SOME Arabs vote. But Bibi went ahead and screamed about that! If you vote against me, Herzog will work with the arabs and the Arabs will win!

Which I'm fine with, BTW. The sooner the facade is ripped off Zionism, the sooner the world will look upon it with the revulsion it deserves.

Oh, I see exactly where you're going. Here's the thing. Bibi has ripped the facade of Zionism. It's just another form of apartheid and he made that pretty clear with his arab-bashing to win. Imagine if Romney had screamed, "We can't let the black and hispanics win, so vote for me!"
Israel denies being the Apartheid State it obviously is by pointing out that it lets SOME Arabs vote. But Bibi went ahead and screamed about that! If you vote against me, Herzog will work with the arabs and the Arabs will win! Which I'm fine with, BTW. The sooner the facade is ripped off Zionism, the sooner the world will look upon it with the revulsion it deserves.
Drivel.

I think you are kind of babbling, so let me help you out.

Israel denies being the Apartheid State it obviously is by pointing out that it lets SOME Arabs vote. But Bibi went ahead and screamed about that! If you vote against me, Herzog will work with the arabs and the Arabs will win!

Which I'm fine with, BTW. The sooner the facade is ripped off Zionism, the sooner the world will look upon it with the revulsion it deserves.
No I'm the one making the clear observation here you are just mixing it all together to force your initial claim.
Israel is not an apartheid state and not an open state for all, period.
Israel allowing all its citizens to vote and be elected, period.
The majority of non Israelis in the ME. are not Jews, period.
So you want them all to be able to vote? of course you do, this is what you were just saying since Palestinians are the allegedly 'SOME' Arabs who are not allowed to vote even that they are not Israelis, ohh the injustice. t
Bibi simply stated that those who want Israel to turn to a random state open for all as the Arab Parties suggested is NOT what he would aim for, which is true, period.
Voting is an anonymous process on which Arab cities were voting mostly for Ultra Orthodox parties and Bibi, period.

So far this is all facts, you are the one to claim Israel is an "apartheid" state which allows to vote "some" of its Arab citizens, see the difference?
Now I know you probably not fully agree with me although you realize I'm correct here so let me give you another food for thoughts -
What made the Israelis NOT willing to work with the Palestinians, try that from both perspective, the pure fact based position of mine, or your ridiculous claims, dismissed.

Mostly innocent Jewish people murdered by arab muslims following the commands of their gods

Sorry, but that's total BS.

Anyone with half a brain knows what BDS is all about. Those who stay and justify them will do so even if the truth got kicked far back into their asses. Those who're choosing to be ignorant, won't change their minds even WITH proof.

you Zionists are not the good guys here. You stole someone else's land.

When did this happen. and where are the treaties handing the land to its new owners ?

So why haven't muslims been killed when they insult billions of people ?

Could it have something to do with the difference in culture and morality

Okay, let's look at that "morality".

Number of dead over racist cartoons - 15. Not all of them were the guys who wrote the cartoons.

Number of dead in Gaza this summer - 2000. Most of them women and children.

Number of dead in the War over Weapons that weren't there - Low End- 150,000. High end - a million.

How about the numbers of dead because allah commanded his followers to kill the unbelievers - untold billions

Or the numbers of dead in Syria because Islamic extremists want to take over - millions

The numbers of dead in India to force Britain to give muslims land that was not theirs - 50 million

See I can cherry pick Islamic atrocities that make what Israel do seem like a spat and when looked at properly was in response to illegal weapons fired at Israeli civilians.

You see where I'm going?

No it would be more like Obama shouting we cant let the whites win, so vote for me

So far this is all facts, you are the one to claim Israel is an "apartheid" state which allows to vote "some" of its Arab citizens, see the difference?
Now I know you probably not fully agree with me although you realize I'm correct here so let me give you another food for thoughts -
What made the Israelis NOT willing to work with the Palestinians, try that from both perspective, the pure fact based position of mine, or your ridiculous claims, dismissed.

Wow, is English like, not your first language?

How about the numbers of dead because allah commanded his followers to kill the unbelievers - untold billions

Really? Billions? You do realize that the population of the planet only exceeded a billion about 150 years ago, right?

See I can cherry pick Islamic atrocities that make what Israel do seem like a spat and when looked at properly was in response to illegal weapons fired at Israeli civilians.

Or you can just make shit up, like you did.

Forum List

Back