Netanyahu wins, but to what end?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Netanyahu says there will never be a real Palestinian state Mondoweiss

He has now brazenly stated that there will never be a Palestinian state as long as he is in control. He is opening the door now for non-stop terrorist assaults and suicide bombers. There will be no peace in the foreseeable future.

Sorry, but I need to try putting myself in the shoes of a Palestinian living under Israeli occupation for a moment. There is no light at the end of the tunnel with the hard liners in charge. Desperation breeds violence and violence bring about a monster.

"Man cries, his tears dry un and run out. So he becomes a devil, reduced to a monster."
Kohta Hirano

Bibi has created a million monsters on his back door....

He's counting on it much the same way Bush counted on Bin Laden.

He has now brazenly stated that there will never be a Palestinian state as long as he is in control. He is opening the door now for non-stop terrorist assaults and suicide bombers. There will be no peace in the foreseeable future.

Sorry, but I need to try putting myself in the shoes of a Palestinian living under Israeli occupation for a moment. There is no light at the end of the tunnel with the hard liners in charge. Desperation breeds violence and violence bring about a monster.

"Man cries, his tears dry un and run out. So he becomes a devil, reduced to a monster."
Kohta Hirano

Actually, Obama has.

"Binyamin Netanyahu’s rightwing Likud party has scored a dramatic victory in Israel’s election, surging past its main rival, the centre-left Zionist Union, to win most seats in the Knesset.

"Despite the scale of his win, Netanyahu’s victory is likely to carry heavy political and diplomatic costs for Israel, as he swerved sharply right in his efforts to attract an increasingly hardline vote taken largely from pro-settlement nationalist and religious parties.

"A series of exit polls released at the close of voting on Tuesday night had suggested the Zionist Union and its leader, Isaac Herzog, were neck and neck with Netanyahu."

Recent immigrants to Israel who have arrived since the fall of the Soviet Union have pushed Israeli politics far to the right of where it was previously.

Racist Jews on the West Bank and their political leaders have no intention of sharing the land between the River and the sea.

Now, the question becomes when will the US stop tolerating settlement construction in the Occupied Territories?

Israel election result Binyamin Netanyahu surges to victory World news The Guardian

Kohta Hirano

I'm going to sit back now and watch Netanyahu clean house.

Sucks to be Muslim

-Geaux

"Binyamin Netanyahu’s rightwing Likud party has scored a dramatic victory in Israel’s election, surging past its main rival, the centre-left Zionist Union, to win most seats in the Knesset.

"Despite the scale of his win, Netanyahu’s victory is likely to carry heavy political and diplomatic costs for Israel, as he swerved sharply right in his efforts to attract an increasingly hardline vote taken largely from pro-settlement nationalist and religious parties.

"A series of exit polls released at the close of voting on Tuesday night had suggested the Zionist Union and its leader, Isaac Herzog, were neck and neck with Netanyahu."

Recent immigrants to Israel who have arrived since the fall of the Soviet Union have pushed Israeli politics far to the right of where it was previously.

Racist Jews on the West Bank and their political leaders have no intention of sharing the land between the River and the sea.

Now, the question becomes when will the US stop tolerating settlement construction in the Occupied Territories?

Israel election result Binyamin Netanyahu surges to victory World news The Guardian
Palestinians should leave all of Israel and let the Jews have their land back.

Kohta Hirano

Palestinians aren't living under Israeli occupation. Palestinians are simply an invention created by Arab states that refuse to leave Israel alone. They never had a country in the first place.

Kohta Hirano

We are happy, if for no other reason than it proves how I'll informed you morons on the left are. As late as yesterday pm, PMS was telling us to be patient. You mutts are laughable.

Palestinians should leave all of Israel and let the Jews have their land back.
Jews should learn to share.
shrinking-map-of-palestine.png

Kohta Hirano

Lol. Yeah sure. The terrorists in palestine were never going to stop bombing regardless of what israel does.

"The Zionist Project

“'Were I to sum up the Basel Congress in a word…it would be this: ‘At Basel, I founded the Jewish State. If I said this out loud today[1897] I would be answered by universal laughter. If not in 5 years, then certainly in 50. Everyone will know it’ “. Theodor Herzl Diaries 1897.

"Israel was establsihed in May 1948. Herzl missed his goal by only 1 year."

When Herzl spoke in 1897 there were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living in Palestine. In May 1948 there were twice as many Arabs as Jews living in Palestine. Today, there are equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the River and the sea.

Jews have made it clear they want a state with a population containing no more than 20% non-Jews.

The only democracy in the Middle East paid for with US tax dollars.

The Zionist Project - 1948

Perhaps, palestinians should quit strapping bombs onto little boys and pushing them into crowds. Cowards.
Jews should stop stealing Arab homes, businesses, and bank accounts.
"Zionism emerged as a national movement in Eastern Europe in the 1880’s. Its founder, Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), a Hungarian Jew, dreamt of establishing a Jewish State in the land of Palestine, a dream which was to be realised through colonisation and land acquisition.

"According to Zionist archives, the leadership of early Zionism believed that the native population of Palestine, as a result of this colonisation, would simply 'fold their tents and slip away'or, if they resisted, they would be 'spirited across the borders'”.

The Zionist Project - 1948

The wars that got Israel the "occupied land" was got by the same way the US got most of its land through war not started by Israel. Second, that land has traded hands many times throughout the years now is no different. Except that the world agreed on the establishment of Israel.

Bibi's big win is an indication of the MSM's bias. They all predicted he may lose or it would be close. He didn't and it wasn't thus I would not believe a world they tell us about Israel.

Those who are not Jewish were not expelled by Israel they choose to leave because they saw the Arab countries about to go to war with Israel. Too bad for them their side continues to lose.

Forum List

Back