Israeli ministers approve new restrictions on dovish groups

Looks like you have nothing to say for yourself but just can't manage to admit when you are demonstrably wrong

Lets review then Montie

You said
"the bill targets only so-called pro-peace groups and that pro-nationalistic nonprofits are exempt."
End Quote

And I proved you wrong with your own link

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs
All NGOs who get more than 50% of their money from foreign sources

ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN REFERENCE
Any NGO that is mostly funded by foreign governments would be required to say so in all publications and public reports, in any contact in writing, and at meetings with public officials and employees. The NGO’s representatives would have to wear name tags stating the name of their organization when they are at the Knesset, as lobbyists must.
Read more at Anti-Israeli NGOs Will be Forced to Reveal Sources of Funding - Israel News
End Quote

Exactly as I said earlier

Myth Busted ;--)
End Quote

You lost. Stop digging.

OK i'm thinking I'll see if there is an ignore function on this thing. Its becoming readily apparent that you might be experience some late life problems and while you do have all my sympathies I just can't see engaging you when you clearly don't seem to be following whats being said.

I'll try it one more time

Lets review then Montie

You said
"the bill targets only so-called pro-peace groups and that pro-nationalistic nonprofits are exempt."
End Quote

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs

Any NGO that is mostly funded by foreign governments would be required to say so in all publications and public reports, in any contact in writing, and at meetings with public officials and employees. The NGO’s representatives would have to wear name tags stating the name of their organization when they are at the Knesset, as lobbyists must.
Read more at Anti-Israeli NGOs Will be Forced to Reveal Sources of Funding - Israel News
End Quote

Myth Busted ;--)
End Quote

Anti-Israeli NGOs Will be Forced to Reveal Sources of Funding - Israel News

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs

End Quote

Myth Busted ;--)

Like I said before, if you scratch the surface of the so called "evidence", it actually disproves the claim.

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs

End Quote

Myth Busted ;--)

Like I said before, if you scratch the surface of the so called "evidence", it actually disproves the claim.

I know, again and again the guy posts a link which actually disproves his claims. Its humorous but it gets less so when he goes on to dance around and claim some kinda imaginary victory which only he is aware of.

I have to wonder if there aren't other mitigating factors. Sometime the effects of age prevent much logical discourse but I really can't know without more information

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs

End Quote

Myth Busted ;--)

I know, again and again the guy posts a link which actually disproves his claims. Its humorous but it gets less so when he goes on to dance around and claim some kinda imaginary victory which only he is aware of.

I have to wonder if there aren't other mitigating factors. Sometime the effects of age prevent much logical discourse but I really can't know without more information

One mitigating factor is Monty is a Roman Catholic and, as we all know, Israel's very existence is anathema to the Roman Catholic Church.

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs

End Quote

Myth Busted ;--)

One mitigating factor is Monty is a Roman Catholic and, as we all know, Israel's very existence is anathema to the Roman Catholic Church.
According to pre Vatican II antisemitic replacement theologists, the new "Israel" exists in the spiritual body of the Catholic Church. And before that it was because those evil Jooooos managed to even trick the son of God and kill him.

Whack jobs.

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs

End Quote

Myth Busted ;--)

Are you sure ? I wouldn't have taken him for a christian. OK they have some pretty twisted views but he doesn't seem to know anything about the history or christianity in the mandated area before or since the fall of the Ottomans

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs

End Quote

Myth Busted ;--)

Are you sure ? I wouldn't have taken him for a christian. OK they have some pretty twisted views but he doesn't seem to know anything about the history or christianity in the mandated area before or since the fall of the Ottomans

Yep! Monty, the Jew Hater and Goldmine of All Things Historical gets his material from Jew Hating websites.
Anything anti-Jew is true!

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs

End Quote

Myth Busted ;--)

He isn't a Christian. Most likely a Muslim posing as one.

That would explain a lot. Its religious dogma instead of based on factual evidence carefully scrutinized using the empirical method

That would explain a lot. Its religious dogma instead of based on factual evidence carefully scrutinized using the empirical method

"the empirical method"...
THERE'S the problem...You should be using the MONTY Method!

OK we've been spaming this thread with our curiosity as to the origins of Monties attitude. But I want to give him a chance to address the actual issue in a rational and substantiative way before I put him on ignore

I'll try it one more time

Lets review then Montie

You said
End Quote

Liar liar
Pants on fire

The bill targets NGOs

End Quote

Myth Busted ;--)
End Quote

Big deal! Obama and the Democrsts used the IRS to stifle republicans. That's much worse.

Forum List

Back