Looks Like Netanyahu Up to 30 Seats with 90% of Votes Counted

Lol @ the idiots cheering for more blustering from BiBi,more genocide of the Palestinians and more War crimes committed. Lovely. When in the hell is the UN gonna stop taking shit from the US and Israel? The UN has recognized a Palestinian state so its about damn time to enforce it. Stop letting the screams of ANTI SEMITISM stop you from doing what's right..jews ran from the nazis and now have turned into them. :)

all the money that mrobama spent to beat BIBI was your and my money NLT , he doesn't care about spending 'OUR ' money , he like's to spend it actually .

As I stated in another thread, you should thank God he is no Hitler. If he were, with Israel's capabilities, not a single Palestinian would exist.
Fortunately, he just wishes for a peaceful existence for Israel.
Lol @ the idiots cheering for more blustering from BiBi,more genocide of the Palestinians and more War crimes committed. Lovely. When in the hell is the UN gonna stop taking shit from the US and Israel? The UN has recognized a Palestinian state so its about damn time to enforce it. Stop letting the screams of ANTI SEMITISM stop you from doing what's right..jews ran from the nazis and now have turned into them. :)

hey Odium , I bet you a hundred bucks that if the palistinians stop sending rockets into Israel then Israel will do no more self defense in 'palistine' . As far as the 'un' , that corrupt org has no power by itself . US might supply them with some boots though , you never know . Bibi has said that there will be no 2 state solution to the palistinian problem .

if palistine would be peaceful Israel would be the first to step in with help , money , expertise to civilize palistine .

It's not Israel who continuously keeps breaking the peace agreements.
Until the Palestinians get new leaders that do actually want peace, the Israelis have to defend their land.
The people saw and knew that now is not the time elect a passive leader.
They know that they need a aggressive leader that will defend them against the Palestinians leaders who hate them and refuses to have peace.

these are good results , even sweeter because of the groups and individuals that opposed Bibi !!

Until the Palestinians get new leaders that do actually want peace, the Israelis have to defend their land.
They know that they need a aggressive leader that will defend them against the Palestinians leaders who hate them and refuses to have peace.
Who knew little kids throwing rocks were a threat to soldiers with machine guns and white phosphorous which is illegal.

tell the palis to quit shooting rockets into Israel Odium . Tell the widdle children to stop throwing rocks , rocks that can injure or kill Israelis .

The Prime Minister's declaration that he would not support a Palestinian state is worrisome. Coupled with continued - unapologetic - expansion into "occupied territories," it means there can never be peace as long as he is in power. Why would any true Palestinian leader (assuming a legitimate one could be found) negotiate with him?

If we only had a President with balls (not in my lifetime, unfortunately), Israel could be brought under control and progress could be made. The situation cries out for a U.N. protectorate formed to govern and police the "holy land" and two demilitarized countries surrounding it. But again, not in my lifetime.

Who knew little kids throwing rocks were a threat to soldiers with machine guns and white phosphorous which is illegal.

They are being taught to hate and that is why they throw those rocks.
You are ignoring that Palestine continually launches bombs at Israel and builds tunnels into Israel to do harm to them, rather than using their money to help their own people.
You are the one siding with a group of leaders who are the haters and does not want peace with Israel.

So much for the American Lame Street Media prophesying "it's close"!

Also another example of Obama's failure to be a force in world politics.

My question is: by what legal precedent did Obumber have the right to use American tax payer $$$$$$ to try to support the opposition?

these are good results , even sweeter because of the groups and individuals that opposed Bibi !!

Agreed big time! I was listening to Mark Levin interview a woman from the Jerusalem Post and she said without a doubt the reason conservatives came out in droves for Bibi was because they realized how many foreign powers including the bloody idiots in the White House were trying to take over the election.

So it's really awesome that Bibi won by such a large margin BECAUSE the global leftists tried to defeat him.

YAY!

Palestinian leaders have no desire for peace, unless they are given Israel.
The Prime Minister's declaration that he would not support a Palestinian state is worrisome. Coupled with continued - unapologetic - expansion into "occupied territories," it means there can never be peace as long as he is in power. Why would any true Palestinian leader (assuming a legitimate one could be found) negotiate with him?

If we only had a President with balls (not in my lifetime, unfortunately), Israel could be brought under control and progress could be made. The situation cries out for a U.N. protectorate formed to govern and police the "holy land" and two demilitarized countries surrounding it. But again, not in my lifetime.

Last edited:

You are ignoring that Palestine continually launches bombs at Israel and builds tunnels into Israel to do harm to them, rather than using their money to help their own people.
You are the one siding with a group of leaders who are the haters and does not want peace with Israel.
I wouldn't want peace with people that stole my land,murdered my kids, and bulldozed my home either.

I wouldn't want peace with people that stole my land,murdered my kids, and bulldozed my home either.

No one can steal land that was never theirs to begin with.
None of the land was purchased, most of the land was never used, no taxes were paid and the original Arab recipients of the land are no longer alive. Their descendants try to claim that their family owns it when they never did.

You don't think the pallys should have peace with Egypt?

Forum List

Back