It's official: Durham is investigating the Clinton Campaign.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR NINTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.
Breaking news: g0000 pathetically attempts to deflect and protect his precious Dem masters. All while denying the truth that he got played by the Russia hoax like the dumbfuck he is. Embarrassing himself as usual.

When was I drooling over Trump's indictment?

I'm just glad he's in Mar-A-Lago. That's good enough for me.
Now running away from your own debunked bullshit. No surprise since you’re a piss drinking libtard who can’t handle reality. You just love looking stupid don’t you?

Now running away from your own debunked bullshit. No surprise since you’re a piss drinking libtard who can’t handle reality. You just love looking stupid don’t you?
When was I drooling over Trump's indictment?

Still waiting for the indictments of Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice you were all splooging on yourselves over.
Lots of indictments I have been waiting on, including the ones you listed. Gaetz, Walker, Kavenaugh and others. These political witch hunts are bad for the country and all need to end, petty extremism is just bad news and it just continues to separate.

he Jan 6th Committee isn’t a criminal investigative agency and doesn’t have the authority to prosecute cases…like Durham

The DOJ has already conclude it’s probe of Jan 6th and is prosecuting folks

So no, not just like the Jan 6th committee
Don't confuse that one with facts.

Still waiting for the indictments of Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice you were all splooging on yourselves over.
You loons keep messing with certain Republicans, the truth will come out. One of the corrupt politicians goes, they all go.

Imagine the nose she made when she used to come.....DEAR LORD.

I believe only human beings (and higher mammals) can experience vocal sexual climax.

LQlOvvj.jpeg

This is interesting. Not that anything will NECESSARILY come out of the investigation....JUST LIKE THE MUELLER REPORT...but it is interesting where the evidence led Durham.

The latest filings by Special Counsel John Durham reveal that lawyers for the Hillary Clinton Campaign now represent Christopher Steele primary subsource Igor Danchenko. In doing so, Durham reveals something else: that the Hillary Clinton Campaign and multiple former employees of the Hillary Clinton Campaign are under investigation.

The guy has to justify his paycheck.

Lots of indictments I have been waiting on, including the ones you listed. Gaetz, Walker, Kavenaugh and others. These political witch hunts are bad for the country and all need to end, petty extremism is just bad news and it just continues to separate.

Contrary to Leftists believes, this is gonna be good!

They don't have to indict Hilly or those on high. All they have to do is indict people that leads back to them.

We seen this whole thing play out in impeachment 1. It is going the same way, and while I think Ron DeSantis is the guy right now, I also believe we are going to see a seismic event from Durham to show how Trump was screwed.

If this comes to pass, it is going to be epic. Leftists will run off this board, change their monikers, and won't get much cash from their post for money routine, lol.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of posters IMHO, but then again, our job is to educate as many people as possible; their job is to lie to them as much as they can, lol.

Let us see who wins!

Breaking news: g0000 pathetically attempts to deflect and protect his precious Dem masters. All while denying the truth that he got played by the Russia hoax like the dumbfuck he is. Embarrassing himself as usual.
The paid shills from Langley excel at deflecting.lol

Drill down.
Mark Elias was a partner for Perkins Coie, who Sussman was one of his subordinate's being hammered by Dunham

Elias is in southern VT now, transmitting from a desk in his basement surrounded by sound deadening equipment

Apparently he thinks all the trades are fbi spooks looking to bug his place

None of us are, but all we see is a man running scared .....

~S~

Actually....YES THEY ARE !
(I have to agree...that's some serious silliness right there)

Now, Durham is conducting a comprehensive global probe of the U.S. government’s investigation of the Trump Campaign’s connections with Russia. The investigation covers pre- and post-election matters, and reportedly has come to include the unmasking of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and the basis for the intelligence community’s assessment that Russia tried to help Donald Trump win the election in 2016.

Why would the evidence lead to the Clinton Campaign?

The Special Counsel is authorized to investigate whether any federal official,
employee, or any other person or entity violated the law in connection with the intelligence,
counter-intelligence, or law-enforcement activities directed at the 2016 presidential campaigns,
individuals associated with those campaigns, and individuals associated with the administration

of President Donald J. Trump, including but not limited to Crossfire Hurricane and the
investigation of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, Ill. (c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from his investigation of these matters. (d) 28 C.F.R . §§ 600.4 to 600.l are applicable to the Special Counsel. (e) Pursuant to 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(b), I have determined that the notification requirement
in 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(a)(l) should be tolled until at least after the November 3, 2020 election
because legitimate investigative and privacy concerns warrant confidentiality. (f) In addition to the confidential report required by 28 C.F.R. § 600.8(c), the Special
Counsel, to the maximum extent possible and consistent with the law and the policies and
practices of the Department of Justice, shall submit to the Attorney General a final report, and
such interim reports as he deems appropriate, in a form that will permit public dissemination.

This is interesting. Not that anything will NECESSARILY come out of the investigation....JUST LIKE THE MUELLER REPORT...but it is interesting where the evidence led Durham.

The latest filings by Special Counsel John Durham reveal that lawyers for the Hillary Clinton Campaign now represent Christopher Steele primary subsource Igor Danchenko. In doing so, Durham reveals something else: that the Hillary Clinton Campaign and multiple former employees of the Hillary Clinton Campaign are under investigation.

I just love how the left have been declaring for years that it was Trump who was trying to subvert democracy. I learned a life lesson a long time ago that when someone accuses someone else of something it is usually because the accuser is guilty themselves.

Forum List

Back