It's official: Durham is investigating the Clinton Campaign.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is interesting. Not that anything will NECESSARILY come out of the investigation....JUST LIKE THE MUELLER REPORT...but it is interesting where the evidence led Durham.

The latest filings by Special Counsel John Durham reveal that lawyers for the Hillary Clinton Campaign now represent Christopher Steele primary subsource Igor Danchenko. In doing so, Durham reveals something else: that the Hillary Clinton Campaign and multiple former employees of the Hillary Clinton Campaign are under investigation.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR NINTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Still waiting for the indictments of Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice you were all splooging on yourselves over.

What Durham has really exposed more then anything already is just how corrupt Obama, Xiden and the Obamagate gang really was. They knew this Trump/Russian conspiracy was a hoax, and still pushed it…ans knew that it in fact was the Clinton campaign that had actually paid for russian disinformation that they knowingly spread

Is this why she is yammering on a daily basis?....I wish she would go away....she makes my skin crawl....

Her voice makes me literally want to vomit.

Imagine the nose she made when she used to come.....DEAR LORD.

cEIbD2.gif

Investigate. Drill down. Find out what happened. If someone broke a law, nail 'em.

In fact, since any lawbreaking was done in a political context, nail 'em twice as hard.

Just like the January 6 committee. Right, Trumpsters?

:rolleyes:
he Jan 6th Committee isn’t a criminal investigative agency and doesn’t have the authority to prosecute cases…like Durham

The DOJ has already conclude it’s probe of Jan 6th and is prosecuting folks

So no, not just like the Jan 6th committee

Real Russian Collusion. Whatever they accuse you of they are guilty of it.

What Durham has really exposed more then anything already is just how corrupt Obama, Xiden and the Obamagate gang really was. They knew this Trump/Russian conspiracy was a hoax, and still pushed it…ans knew that it in fact was the Clinton campaign that had actually paid for russian disinformation that they knowingly spread
Dems are the lowest form of life on earth and proud of it.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR NINTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

It's not a crime when a democrat does it

This is interesting. Not that anything will NECESSARILY come out of the investigation....JUST LIKE THE MUELLER REPORT...but it is interesting where the evidence led Durham.

The latest filings by Special Counsel John Durham reveal that lawyers for the Hillary Clinton Campaign now represent Christopher Steele primary subsource Igor Danchenko. In doing so, Durham reveals something else: that the Hillary Clinton Campaign and multiple former employees of the Hillary Clinton Campaign are under investigation.

th

Durham hasn't found anything that could possibly help right wingers, or hurt the left, but he will quietly keep investigating at least until the 2022 elections when he will release several unfounded accusaions and lots of innuendo just before the election.

Durham hasn't found anything that could possibly help right wingers, or hurt the left, but he will quietly keep investigating at least until the 2022 elections when he will release several unfounded accusaions and lots of innuendo just before the election.
Keep whistling, honey.

BTW, I like your doctored avatar photo.

Last edited:

It's official: Durham is investigating the Clinton Campaign​

Amazing how it takes years just to investigate a few people and simple matters yet the election commission only gave the Trump Administration a few weeks to investigate and litigate literally HUNDREDS of irregularities and illegalities across six states!

Forum List

Back