It's official: Durham is investigating the Clinton Campaign.

Nope. Biden is a one-term placeholder. Anything to get that power-mad Orange piece-of-$hit out of the White House in 2020.
Anything?? Even infiltrating private communications in order to fabricate a conspiracy accusation and oust a duly-elected president?

Cant believe you leftists are so brainwashed that you look around at the damage Biden has caused, and think we’re better off than we would have been with Trump.

There was no insurrection, at least not on Jan 6th.
Bull$hit.
The actually insurrection may well turn out to be from Hillary.
Nope. She did not violently assault the Congress of the United States while in performance of its Constitutional duty to formalize results from a legitimate presidential election.

She might very well have participated in outrageous and unlawful behaviors but those behaviors were not Insurrection. Your Orange Baboon-God DID foster such actions.

And now your orange kokksukker is going to pay for it in the criminal law courts.

You want Shrillary? Fine. Take her. Go for it. Lock her up. But your power-crazed Orange con-man gets the same treatment.

Bull$hit.

Nope. She did not violently assault the Congress of the United States while in performance of its Constitutional duty to formalize results from a legitimate presidential election.

She might very well have participated in outrageous and unlawful behaviors but those behaviors were not Insurrection. Your Orange Baboon-God DID foster such actions.

And now the kokksukker is going to pay for it in the criminal law courts.
First, please so not refer to Trump as my “G-d.” As a Jew who has no other G-d before me, that is a supreme insult. Use it with someone else.

And second, the Jan 6th riot has not been ruled an insurrection. You leftists can keep calling it that til the cows come here, but that won’t make it any more true.

First, please so not refer to Trump as my “G-d.” As a Jew who has no other G-d before me, that is a supreme insult. Use it with someone else.
Nope. It's a political truism, despite your sensibilities.
And second, the Jan 6th riot has not been ruled an insurrection. You leftists can keep calling it that til the cows come here, but that won’t make it any more true.
You go right ahead and keep trying (and failing) to wiggle your way out of that label on a technicality. Events and history will tell a different (and truer) story.

Bull$hit.

And now your orange kokksukker is going to pay for it in the criminal law courts.

You want Shrillary? Fine. Take her. Go for it. Lock her up. But your power-crazed Orange con-man gets the same treatment.
You got it bad boy. REAL bad.
Call it schadenfreude, but it's fun to watch. :)

Nope. It's a political truism, despite your sensibilities.

Nope, Simply appreciating a good president does not mean anyone thinks he’s a god. That’s just the extreme that progs go to when they can’t make a legitimate point.

You go right ahead and keep trying (and failing) to wiggle your way out of that label on a technicality. Events and history will tell a different (and truer) story.

Hardly. What history will tell is of the insurrection and coup attempt planned and carried out by the Democrat candidate’s campaign against the winner of the presidential race in an effort to oust the duly-elected president.

As I said, I’m Jewish and thus do not follow Jesus, but I know enough that he is purported to have said on the cross something which I tell myself about leftists: “Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do.” For the best I can say about people like you is that you don’t realize the damage you have instilled on this country.

And the fascist right attacking our capital under the eye of a traitorous pig Trump and calling our election rigged is fine with you ? I'm Jewish too and I hate republican hypocrites

^^^ The Jewish Democrats are the most hateful toward Republicans, I’ve found. Just saying.

ANYONE trust Trump??

rump's financial desperation 'explodes the national security risk by a factor of 10'​

Donald Trump is facing financial peril after his accounting firm, Mazars, broke up with him and cast doubt on a decade of financial reports the firm had created for the Trump Organization.

Trump's financial desperation has created a national security risk, The Daily Beast reported Wednesday.
Despite Trump's reassurances that Mazars is not a problem for his family business, the developments have "stopped members of his inner sanctum from wondering if the highly publicized investigations in New York could actually be what ultimately torches the ex-president’s sprawling family business."
The BEAST interviewed Miami attorney Steven J. Solomon for information on the dynamics.

“It’s incredibly significant. And frankly, I’ve never heard of a situation where an accounting firm is going back retroactively 10 years,” he told The Beast.
Joseph Cirincione, a fellow at the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft, warned Mazars' decision will scare off legitimate accounting firms and banks from working with the former president.
“This explodes the national security risk by a factor of 10, because now he's going to be desperate for new loans. Legitimate banks are not going to touch him. So it expands the universe of shady characters who could offer him loans in return for favors that might include disclosing U.S. national security secrets,” Cirincione said. “Whether it is the Saudis, Russians, narcoterrorists—anybody with access to hundreds of millions would be in the running for Donald Trump’s new loan officer."
“That is why you don’t give security clearance to people who are financially compromised," he explained.
Read the full report.

ANYONE trust Trump??

rump's financial desperation 'explodes the national security risk by a factor of 10'​

Donald Trump is facing financial peril after his accounting firm, Mazars, broke up with him and cast doubt on a decade of financial reports the firm had created for the Trump Organization.

Trump's financial desperation has created a national security risk, The Daily Beast reported Wednesday.
Despite Trump's reassurances that Mazars is not a problem for his family business, the developments have "stopped members of his inner sanctum from wondering if the highly publicized investigations in New York could actually be what ultimately torches the ex-president’s sprawling family business."
The BEAST interviewed Miami attorney Steven J. Solomon for information on the dynamics.

“It’s incredibly significant. And frankly, I’ve never heard of a situation where an accounting firm is going back retroactively 10 years,” he told The Beast.
Joseph Cirincione, a fellow at the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft, warned Mazars' decision will scare off legitimate accounting firms and banks from working with the former president.
“This explodes the national security risk by a factor of 10, because now he's going to be desperate for new loans. Legitimate banks are not going to touch him. So it expands the universe of shady characters who could offer him loans in return for favors that might include disclosing U.S. national security secrets,” Cirincione said. “Whether it is the Saudis, Russians, narcoterrorists—anybody with access to hundreds of millions would be in the running for Donald Trump’s new loan officer."
“That is why you don’t give security clearance to people who are financially compromised," he explained.
Read the full report.
MAJOR DEFLECTION! It must really be panic time for the progs.

This thread is about the possible treason and insurrection directed by Hillary’s campaign - spying on a sitting president in order to create a false conspiracy and oust a duly-elected president.

hillary-for-prison.jpg
You retards had 4 long years to do it and you think now that Rump is out of power, this is going to happen? Retards and their fantasies!

Durham Distances Himself From Furor in Right-Wing Media Over Filing​

The special counsel implicitly acknowledged that White House internet data he discussed, which conservative outlets have portrayed as proof of spying on the Trump White House, came from the Obama era.

Poor trumptards. They keep getting scammed!! :auiqs.jpg:

Durham Distances Himself From Furor in Right-Wing Media Over Filing​

The special counsel implicitly acknowledged that White House internet data he discussed, which conservative outlets have portrayed as proof of spying on the Trump White House, came from the Obama era.

Poor trumptards. They keep getting scammed!! :auiqs.jpg:

And even though it came right out of JD's mouth, they STILL will not believe it and continue with their false Faux Paus Nuz narrative!
MAGA

What Durham has really exposed more then anything already is just how corrupt Obama, Xiden and the Obamagate gang really was. They knew this Trump/Russian conspiracy was a hoax, and still pushed it…ans knew that it in fact was the Clinton campaign that had actually paid for russian disinformation that they knowingly spread
How'd it go?

Forum List

Back