International Calls for Biden to Resign

I really can't see this going on much longer. Imagine how the left and their media would react if this were Trump.

Trump has been investigated and impeached for far less cause than this. Not only is Biddum deranged and incompetent while his son collects millions in total secrecy for paint doodles and taxpayers again bear the cost of paying a half-million to put a fence around Joe's house, but his first year has literally been CATASTROPHIC.

International Calls for Biden to Resign…

As much as I think that Biden has proven himself incompetent, corrupt, and unfit for his position, and as much as I would like to see him removed from that position; it remains our country's business, alone, and not the business of anyone who is not an American.

Foreign nations, and nationals, have no standing whatsoever, and no say whatsoever, in how we Americans run our country.

As much as I think that Biden has proven himself incompetent, corrupt, and unfit for his position, and as much as I would like to see him removed from that position; it remains our country's business, alone, and not the business of anyone who is not an American.

Foreign nations, and nationals, have no standing whatsoever, and no say whatsoever, in how we Americans run our country.
The whole world looks to America as the leader of the Free World. Like it or not, they will be voicing their opinion. But you won't hear their opinions on the Democrat Media

I really can't see this going on much longer. Imagine how the left and their media would react if this were Trump. This stuff would be played 24/7

View attachment 577882

Lads,

I watch UK news all the time... Who the fuck is this guy?

He isn't anyone of any significance.... At the moment Boris is lucky if he lasts a few more months...

This is the real feeling of what UK would actually support...

The Trump supporters are better off to stay the fuck at home... US Allies laughed at Trump, he was considered a fucking toddler with a hand grenade...

This shows that Trump was a global joke before COVID and the world pitied the US when they saw the incompetence of leadership when actually faced with a real challenge...
More evidence...

Trump Supporters are considered internationally as fools... Gullible fools... Feed them any crap and they would believe you... Trump is head of feeding them crap... World class mushrooms...

Then why do the LibTards here claim that his top achievement is building back our international relationships?

Lads,

He isn't anyone of any significance.... At the moment Boris is lucky if he lasts a few more months...

The Trump supporters are better off to stay the fuck at home... US Allies laughed at Trump, he was considered a fucking toddler with a hand grenade...

This shows that Trump was a global joke before COVID and the world pitied the US when they saw the incompetence of leadership when actually faced with a real challenge...
More evidence...

Trump Supporters are considered internationally as fools... Gullible fools... Feed them any crap and they would believe you... Trump is head of feeding them crap... World class mushrooms...

After the American Revolution, Britain needs every excuse it can get to ridicule an American President and Biden makes that real easy.

Trump has been investigated and impeached for far less cause than this. Not only is Biddum deranged and incompetent while his son collects millions in total secrecy for paint doodles and taxpayers again bear the cost of paying a half-million to put a fence around Joe's house, but his first year has literally been CATASTROPHIC.
"Catastrophic"? Sure it has. Try not to be so dramatic & a Drama Queen. We get enough of that from the Mar A Loco maniac.

Lads,

More evidence...

The poor thing's panties are still twisted over that.

Lads,

More evidence...

"Lads" :auiqs.jpg:

Those countries that truly are dependent on us militarily, see NATO quislings, have a real concern over a President like Biden, running us into the ground.
All of a sudden, you're sounding like a Nationalist! This is how lame El Presidente is!!

Lads,

More evidence...

Gawd, that shit was embarrassing. I wish we could have just kept him hidden in an orange room somewhere.

All of a sudden, you're sounding like a Nationalist!

There is nothing wrong with being a nationalist.

Yes, I absolutely do put the interests of my own country, and my own fellow Americans, above those of other countries, and the inhabitants thereof.

And I certainly think that no less should be expected and demanded of our government.

Forum List

Back