"It's not theirs, Its mine"

I AM NOT doing then experts like these are! Complain to them!
Again the value is for tax appraisals which in your case I'm confident your tax appraisal value is less than what you would have at market value!

Read again...and tell these people like John LeFevre he's comparing apples to oranges!

But it was appraised by the people that know, i.e. local real estate salespeople!
They are the people that have help buy/ sell real estate and here are their comments.
A nearby vacant lot (2.3 acres) is for sale on Zillow for $200 million," John LeFevre, a former investment banker who created the Goldman Sachs Elevator social media account, wrote alongside a screengrab of the listing. "Mar-a-Lago sits on 17 acres, with waterfront on both sides."
So tell me... if 2.3 acres sold for $200 million or $86,956,522 / acre... hmmm...
what would Mar-a-Largo's 17 acres sell for??? $1,478,260,870 !
Wow the market says Trump put it at between $426.5 million to $612.1 million in filings—"an under valuation of under 242%... Again... remember 2.3 Acres SOLD for $86 million/acre
... Mar-a-Largo is 17 acres or at $86 million/ acre over $1,478,260,870.
Cut it out already. Geesh.

Just wait and see what is going to happen, and EVEN IF Mar A Lago is going to be affected by any DA resolution.

Enjoy your weekend.

Cut it out already. Geesh.

Just wait and see what is going to happen, and EVEN IF Mar A Lago is going to be affected by any DA resolution.

Enjoy your weekend.
Cut what out? I'm providing facts to counter the guesses by most people. What is the problem with that?

Mar-A-Lago is not at question, it is the appraised value by the tax appraiser and the assumption by the
judge Engoron who is a staunch Democrat that the market value is the same as the tax appraisal value.
Which historically is almost ALWAYS less than the market value. As I've show several times...
But it’s also a one-of-a-kind trophy property, stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Intracoastal Waterway with a mansion originally built in 1927 for cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post and her then-husband, stockbroker E.F. Hutton.
Several agents and brokers said that if sold in this market, Mar-a-Lago would be worth about $400 million at a bare minimum and perhaps as much as $550 million or even more.
www.palmbeachdailynews.com

Were those 2.3 acres heavily restricted on their use?
Read the following article especially this point regarding the "restriction"...
Trump could sell the buyer the property as a private club — and the new owner could then cancel every membership and instead treat the property as a “club with one member,” the source said.
During the original club negotiations with Trump, the town also demanded an agreement that the property never be subdivided. That deed restriction echoes one issued on the property by the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
If a single buyer did purchase the property for use as a club with only one member, the subdivision clause would not be violated, the source said.

The same real estate pro mentioned the recent sale of another commercial trophy property in Palm Beach County. Today known as The Boca Raton, the former Boca Raton Resort & Club sold in 2019 for a reported $875 million — which included the historic hotel and a members-only club — to a company led by billionaire Michael Dell.

Read the following article especially this point regarding the "restriction"...
Trump could sell the buyer the property as a private club — and the new owner could then cancel every membership and instead treat the property as a “club with one member,” the source said.
During the original club negotiations with Trump, the town also demanded an agreement that the property never be subdivided. That deed restriction echoes one issued on the property by the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
If a single buyer did purchase the property for use as a club with only one member, the subdivision clause would not be violated, the source said.

The same real estate pro mentioned the recent sale of another commercial trophy property in Palm Beach County. Today known as The Boca Raton, the former Boca Raton Resort & Club sold in 2019 for a reported $875 million — which included the historic hotel and a members-only club — to a company led by billionaire Michael Dell.
Theyd be breaking the law with that scheme.

Forum List

Back