It’s Kamala Harris for VP

3 VERY IMPORTANT THINGS about this photo of Joe Biden calling Kamala to offer her VP spot:
1. Biden has to read from a script that is clearly visible
2. Biden does not know how to hold an iPhone (it’s upside down)
3. The cartoon on Biden’s desk is a man screaming “WHY ME?!”

View attachment 373976

View attachment 373977

View attachment 373978

View attachment 373980
Uh the upside down phone looks like he thought that the speaker was on that side of it, otherwise as he recorded her voice in the conversation I'm guessing.

Probably fair to wonder if Pence will be okay being onstage alone with a woman.

:dunno:
I'm listening to black voters on twitter, I can tell you, if Trump plays this right, the GOP are going to get RECORD black votes.
You must be smoking crack. Black voters are the reason Biden was nominated.
Biden was the only candidate to not bring up the subject of raising taxes on Investment withdrawals.
Why the heck do you think all the others ran out of money?

If Biden and Harris were smart, which they’re not, they would pivot to right of center right about now
Won't work, but nice attempt at strategizing for them..... People aren't that stupid, but thanks for confirming the desperation after his complete loss of cognitive thought processing. LOL.

Oh ppl are that stupid. There are plenty of people that haven’t been paying attention. It’s crunch time now. The primaries you concentrate on your base, as general election approaches you run towards the center. Politics 101

"Sen. Kamala Harris, for all intents and purposes, is a biracial woman. The California Democrat was born to an Indian mother and a Jamaican father within the United States."
I have black and Cherokee blood in me.
I consider myself Cherokee over black for a variety of reasons.
We are both biracial.
She considers herself to be black.

If Biden and Harris were smart, which they’re not, they would pivot to right of center right about now
Won't work, but nice attempt at strategizing for them..... People aren't that stupid, but thanks for confirming the desperation after his complete loss of cognitive thought processing. LOL.

Oh ppl are that stupid. There are plenty of people that haven’t been paying attention. It’s crunch time now. The primaries you concentrate on your base, as general election approaches you run towards the center. Politics 101
We are not LIVING in normal times anymore, but if you say so.

h the upside down phone looks like he thought that the speaker was on that side of it, otherwise as he recorded her voice in the conversation I'm guessing.
On an IPhone, the sound comes out by the Home button on the bottom edge. Actually one really doesn't need to hold the phone in any particular postion when talking.

Just for the record, no fan of Kamala here,.. but Female, Asian, & Black are all great (FAB) qualities for a VP choice to have right now. If Biden manages to win and not keel over before being inaugurated, she could easily become the best President we've had since FDR.. or one among the worst. Only time will tell.
Notice not one policy is in this idiots qualifications for KamelToe Harris. Just because she has a vagina, has smoked dope but inhaled, that Bill Clinton didnt do, sucked and fucked her way to AG of Californication, yeah, she is a good VP for Joe "the groper of women and children, as Joe was supposed to be the moderate to bring in middle America, while the Ex-cop is supposed to bring in the blacks, without arresting them...

"Sen. Kamala Harris, for all intents and purposes, is a biracial woman. The California Democrat was born to an Indian mother and a Jamaican father within the United States."
I have black and Cherokee blood in me.
I consider myself Cherokee over black for a variety of reasons.
We are both biracial.
She considers herself to be black.
Almost everyone in America has mixed genetics. 'Blood' is an antiquated term that actually has racist origins.

Yeah!! Blacks wlll now vote for the 1/2 black daughter of slave owners who personally put thousands of black men in jail for smoking pot while she bragged about smoking pot!! Woohoo!!!
More likely they will see that racist, patronizing rhetoric by the right (like your post, black people will know when you are pretending to care)and realize that beating the racists is more important.
Is that like the white ANTIFA bitch who was patronizing the black policemen? Damn you side is sooooo fucking stupid.

A ticket made in la la land. Of course former CA Assembly Speaker Willie Brown strongly recommended Harris for VP, Brown said she will work her ass off. Brown should know, he has seen it.

Kamala will seal the victory bigly, no way blacks are staying home, and if that doesn't piss off deplorables enough, she will be elected president in 2024 and 2028, we all know it...

View attachment 373886
Okay, i have had enough of this idiot, time for the Ignore Zone for this one..

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

Oh yeah...quite a relief. Harris is an albatross. The Democrats should save their money and bank up for 2024. This is...IMO...a losing ticket. Trump landslide 2020.

I feared with all the building of suspense that a game changer was in the works...Michelle Obama. Now that that did not materialize, Biden will join the ranks of Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, Dukakis and that other guy as 'also rans'.

In 20 years or so we'll be sitting around saying "you remember ol' whatshisname that ran against Trump...you know...the Home Depot guy from Delaware..."
Agree 100%! Since the political pawn Biden let himself be put in the black/female only pigeon hole, the 2 most dangerous possibilities for the Republicans would be Michelle Obama or Oprah Winfrey.

Watching Trump on Hannity, and they are showing clips and talking about Harris.

Talk about some unqualified Democrats, who are trying to win on identity politics, race baiting, higher taxes, division, attacks on businesses, the wealthy, health-care, the police, the producers, using race in favor of race, and no borders as the list just goes on and on, and forever and ever.

h the upside down phone looks like he thought that the speaker was on that side of it, otherwise as he recorded her voice in the conversation I'm guessing.
On an IPhone, the sound comes out by the Home button on the bottom edge. Actually one really doesn't need to hold the phone in any particular postion when talking.
I know, but Joe's trying right ? Rotflmbo.

Probably fair to wonder if Pence will be okay being onstage alone with a woman.

:dunno:
I'm listening to black voters on twitter, I can tell you, if Trump plays this right, the GOP are going to get RECORD black votes.
You must be smoking crack. Black voters are the reason Biden was nominated.

So who is Harris drawing to his side? She couldn't get the black vote.

I think she will help him win California and New York...

Forum List

Back