Kamala Harris Musters Bizarre Accent as She Lies About Georgia Voting Laws During ‘Bloody Sunday’ Speech

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022

3p5vqp.jpg

With nothing done about the voter rolls or mail-in drop boxes, that cackling nutjob could be installed like Obiden 2 was.

4 big chocolate cites rammed thru millions of late ballots for the D In 2020. AZ was completely stolen as were the usual fraudulent states.

It’s s a tough fix and State R are not doing anything as far as I am aware of. Ballot printing, mailing, drop boxes all uncontrolled-unmonitore. there should be acoounting like a bank. Number printed, mailed, returned, received, voted. Same for envelopes. The tally should reconcile. Not like GA. They (Fulton) re-ordered 800K w/o envelopes after all were already mailed out, allegedly. Why? No one punished. No explanation.

Last edited:
Is she loaded?

You know the Dems are absolutely screwed when this is their "deep bench".

What an absolute joke.

That lie about it being illegal to give people water is so funny. They just keep lying. They know the law.

With nothing done about the voter rolls or mail-in drop boxes, that cackling nutjob could be installed like Obiden 2 was. 4 big chocolate cites rammed thru millions of late ballots for the D. AZ was completely stolen as were the usual fraudulent states. Its a tough fix and State R are not doing anything as far as I am aware of.

The RNC will soon be under the auspices of Lara Trump and possibly even Scott Pressler.

Consequential and positive transformation is coming.

Is she loaded?

You know the Dems are absolutely screwed when this is their "deep bench".

What an absolute joke.

Why in the ever loving fuck does she sound like that?!!! The nasal based fog horn!! wtf

With nothing done about the voter rolls or mail-in drop boxes, that cackling nutjob could be installed like Obiden 2 was. 4 big chocolate cites rammed thru millions of late ballots for the D. AZ was completely stolen as were the usual fraudulent states. Its a tough fix and State R are not doing anything as far as I am aware of.
A good share of Republicans LOVE the idea of Democrats winning the majority. That way they can shrug their shoulders and not get yelled out for being spineless do nothings when they have the majority.

That lie about it being illegal to give people water is so funny. They just keep lying. They know the law.

And yet all you have to do.....is.....wait for it....

READ THE FUCKING LAW.

But these cognitively compromised simplistic fucktards would rather let "THE NEWS" tell them what the law says, than actually examine it for themselves.

Which, at this late stage, is why it is incredibly difficult for me to conjure up any sympathy for the hapless fools that "Vote Blue No Matter Who!".

Willful ignorance.

Forum List

Back