Kamala Completely Out Of Touch

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Clapping along until an aide translates to her it's a protest against her.

The woman is truly clueless. Worst VP in the history of this nation under the worst POTUS in history

Kamala Harris claps to Puerto Rico protest song, stops once aide translates what they're actually singing

Clapping along until an aide translates to her it's a protest against her.

The woman is truly clueless. Worst VP in the history of this nation under the worst POTUS in history

Kamala Harris claps to Puerto Rico protest song, stops once aide translates what they're actually singing

Wow, turned that smile upside down in a hurry.

She hates Harris because she's Black and Indian. She hates Haley because she's Indian. She hates AOC because she's Puerto Rican. She hates Michelle Obama because she's Black.

It's an obvious pattern.

Hate.... such an ugly word. Perhaps I "hate" because I see them for what they are

Now the thread isn't about racism as hard as you're trying to make it so. Please stop

She hates Harris because she's Black and Indian. She hates Haley because she's Indian. She hates AOC because she's Puerto Rican. She hates Michelle Obama because she's Black.

It's an obvious pattern.
How do you know this? How do you define hate?

Perhaps it's because Harris and AOC are dumber than a box of rocks pushing the leftist agenda.

Hate.... such an ugly word. Perhaps I "hate" because I see them for what they are

Now the thread isn't about racism as hard as you're trying to make it so. Please stop
Exactly .. Kamala Harris has produced no value going into her 4th year of VP, she's unable to answer any direct questions without some word salad response that makes no sense and often demonstrates what we'd expect from a diversity hire.

It's an obvious pattern.
Hate and racism are the same thing? You poor ignorant fool. Since most of the country hates Biden, is that also racism?

Forum List

Back