It’s Kamala Harris for VP

progressive members of the Democratic party have criticized what they see as a tough prosecutorial record and say a Biden-Harris ticket does little to move them to the polls.

HAHA! Great pick Joe! Someone the progressives HATE!
That is why she was a very good choice. It will be hard to nail Biden as soft on crime when his nominee was a tough prosecutor.
The left wants to defund the police.

progressive members of the Democratic party have criticized what they see as a tough prosecutorial record and say a Biden-Harris ticket does little to move them to the polls.

That is why she was a very good choice. It will be hard to nail Biden as soft on crime when his nominee was a tough prosecutor.

Not totally defund - just redirect some funds to better fight racial injustice.

Suddenly the left likes her even though she had to drop out 3 months before the first primary vote :lol:
Well they pretend to like Biden who they refused to vote for multiple times....so why not.

As I've said before - it took Trump to give us President Biden. Without Trump - there would be no President Biden. That's how much we hate Trump and everything he stands for.

The Negra ho post got deleted by the mods cause I reported it but they missed a few others. Check out post 91 which said pretty much the same racist stuff. Apology accepted
You just revel in thwarting free speech don't you? Phrases that are 'uncomfortable' to you must be summarily obliterated in favor of "Slade3200 approved" speech. So you run whining to the mods. Geesh.....Grow a pair.

The Negra ho post got deleted by the mods cause I reported it but they missed a few others. Check out post 91 which said pretty much the same racist stuff. Apology accepted
You just revel in thwarting free speech don't you? Phrases that are 'uncomfortable' to you must be summarily obliterated in favor of "Slade3200 approved" speech. So you run whining to the mods. Geesh.....Grow a pair.
Not really... I’m always open to smart debate. But idiotic racist slurs are a waste of space, so yes I report that crap and have the mods clean it up. Take that crap to the taunting area if you want to act like a child

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1597201372436.png

Biden shows strength in picking Harris as VP.
He picked a woman who has criticized him.
Trump does not have the balls to pick anyone who criticized him or a woman.
Trump continually shows he is very insecure and as a result a very weak human. He is a pathetic human.
Biden bends the knee to a woman that called him a racist. What a pathetic sap.

It just proves he won’t be wearing the pants, she will be.
She also said she believed the women who accused him of sexual assault. They are both frauds.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.

She was always the odds on favorite. I see Susan Rice as Secretary of State.
Her and Pence debating should be 10 times more interesting than Trump and Biden.

I agree, and more women will be more included in the Biden Administration, and finally the Swamp will be drained.
Biden and Harris are the swamp.

Not totally defund - just redirect some funds to better fight racial injustice.
Redirect is a pretty word for defund.

Suddenly the left likes her even though she had to drop out 3 months before the first primary vote :lol:
Well they pretend to like Biden who they refused to vote for multiple times....so why not.

As I've said before - it took Trump to give us President Biden. Without Trump - there would be no President Biden. That's how much we hate Trump and everything he stands for.
You are an idiot. This election should have been a no brainer for the Democrats. And you losers pick Joe Biden. Morons.

I'm not electing a monk. She was a single woman who dated a man who was separated and in the process of getting a divorce.

Oh, really?

When was that divorce finalized?

You guys really think this sort of thing flies as shocking in 2020?

And the only reason it's being brought up is because the idiot left decided it would be a good idea for them to attack Trump for alleged extra-marital activities. Now that they're VP candidate is a known whore, libs no longer wish to discuss the issue...

Forum List

Back