'It's just a shock': Military wife accused of voter fraud points out why GOP is wrong

1605144792413.png

Republicans are taking no prisoners ... everybody who doesn't agree with them are cheaters ...
Shut up and get on the boxcar. Uniforms will be issued at your destination.

Wait wait wait ... I agree I agree I agree ...
Count them ballots again ... get the evidence into a court of law ... 5-4 SCOTUS throws out the election and we'll decide the matter in four years ...
The Donald will make sure the money stays good in the meantime ...

Nevada requires that a person live in Nevada 30 consecutive days, 10 in district to be eligible to vote as a Nevada resident. Ignorance is no excuse to break election laws.

So..it appears that the GOP has decided that military people are not allowed to cast their votes?

The Trump campaign told Attorney General William Barr they identified more than 3,000 people who cast ballots in Nevada despite not living in the state. However, one woman who believes her and her husband are on the list, is defending their votes as being valid.
Amy Rose moved from Henderson, Nevada, to Davis, California, with her husband, who's a major in the Air Force, for him to pursue his Ph.D., she told KSNV. However, the couple cast absentee ballots in Nevada and shortly after the election, Rose said she found their current and former nine-digit zip codes on a list of 3,000 people the Trump campaign claimed fraudulently cast ballots.

"We put two and two together and realized, 'Yeah, Wow.' It's shocking to see ourselves there," Rose told Military.com. "To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock. And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that's not OK."

On Thursday, the Nevada GOP posted on Twitter that the group's attorneys sent a criminal referral to Barr containing "at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud." The Nevada GOP added that "thousands" of people were identified who "appear to have violated the law by casting ballots" after moving out of the state.

Rose told KSNV that the couple is still eligible to claim Nevada as their home despite living in California for the past two years because families don't have to change their residency if they're in a state on orders for the military.
"My husband and I have both been accused of fraud," said Amy Rose. "We take our duties as citizens very seriously, and it's just a shock to see that this accusation had been made without any basis in fact," Rose said.

Newsweek reached out to the Trump campaign for comment but did not receive a response in time for publication.

Among the addresses on the list are 130 Army Post Office addresses, nine Fleet Post Office addresses and 16 Diplomatic Post Office addresses, according to Military.com. Rose told the outlet it was "pretty obvious that hundreds of military people are on this list."
Amy Rose moved from Henderson, Nevada, to Davis, California, with her husband, who's a major in the Air Force, for him to pursue his Ph.D.,

Rose told KSNV that the couple is still eligible to claim Nevada as their home despite living in California for the past two years because families don't have to change their residency if they're in a state on orders for the military.

She's conflicting her statement. She said they moved so her husband could pursue his PHD, then she says they are in california in orders for the military.

So..it appears that the GOP has decided that military people are not allowed to cast their votes?

The Trump campaign told Attorney General William Barr they identified more than 3,000 people who cast ballots in Nevada despite not living in the state. However, one woman who believes her and her husband are on the list, is defending their votes as being valid.
Amy Rose moved from Henderson, Nevada, to Davis, California, with her husband, who's a major in the Air Force, for him to pursue his Ph.D., she told KSNV. However, the couple cast absentee ballots in Nevada and shortly after the election, Rose said she found their current and former nine-digit zip codes on a list of 3,000 people the Trump campaign claimed fraudulently cast ballots.

"We put two and two together and realized, 'Yeah, Wow.' It's shocking to see ourselves there," Rose told Military.com. "To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock. And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that's not OK."

On Thursday, the Nevada GOP posted on Twitter that the group's attorneys sent a criminal referral to Barr containing "at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud." The Nevada GOP added that "thousands" of people were identified who "appear to have violated the law by casting ballots" after moving out of the state.

"My husband and I have both been accused of fraud," said Amy Rose. "We take our duties as citizens very seriously, and it's just a shock to see that this accusation had been made without any basis in fact," Rose said.

Newsweek reached out to the Trump campaign for comment but did not receive a response in time for publication.

Among the addresses on the list are 130 Army Post Office addresses, nine Fleet Post Office addresses and 16 Diplomatic Post Office addresses, according to Military.com. Rose told the outlet it was "pretty obvious that hundreds of military people are on this list."
Amy Rose moved from Henderson, Nevada, to Davis, California, with her husband, who's a major in the Air Force, for him to pursue his Ph.D.,

She's conflicting her statement. She said they moved so her husband could pursue his PHD, then she says they are in california in orders for the military.
The military sends it's officers to school for advanced degrees. Major is just about the right rank for that. You didn't think our military was led by dummies, did you?

Thus...he was under orders--and on the Govt.'s dime. She did not conflict anything.

I just saw the former AG of Nevada a few minutes ago on Tucker Carlson. He said the list was received and checked out. The military and diplomatic were allowed to stay counted.
This story is false and is just another fake news charge.

The military sends it's officers to school for advanced degrees. Major is just about the right rank for that. You didn't think our military was led by dummies, did you?

Thus...he was under orders--and on the Govt.'s dime. She did not conflict anything.
Ahh I see,.didnt know that the military paid for advanced degrees for officers.

I just saw the former AG of Nevada a few minutes ago on Tucker Carlson. He said the list was received and checked out. The military and diplomatic were allowed to stay counted.
The story is not false..your information possibly supersedes it....it doesn't invalidate it..and no-one lied in it.

The former AG..has no standing to make official statements. Tucker is not exactly a disinterested party, now is he?

As it stands now..your story is more likely to be fake news..than mine.

Lol ... I am not really certain anyone else in the thread actually read the article including the OP.
The woman saw a nine digit zip code on a list ... Then "put two and two together" ... And got twelve and a half.

The story is not false..your information possibly supersedes it....it doesn't invalidate it..and no-one lied in it.

The former AG..has no standing to make official statements. Tucker is not exactly a disinterested party, now is he?

As it stands now..your story is more likely to be fake news..than mine.

Knowing military types, I will say that she and her Major voted for Biden and they are afraid their vote didn't count but they counted.

If Biden steals the election the military will be ran by a dummy!

Lol ... I am not really certain anyone else in the thread actually read the article including the OP.
The woman saw a nine digit zip code on a list ... Then "put two and two together" ... And got twelve and a half.

She saw TWO zip codes..her current and her former..now what would be the odds of a Davis CA zip being juxtaposed with her former zip? On a list of fraudulent voters? Her story is credible..and yours...just a bit sad.....perhaps YOU should have read the article, eh?

She saw TWO zip codes..her current and her former..now what would be the odds of a Davis CA zip being juxtaposed with her former zip? On a list of fraudulent voters? Her story is credible..and yours...just a bit sad.....perhaps YOU should have read the article, eh?

Neither of which were specifically identified to her.

I did read the article, and even as a veteran, it looked like an emotionally driven assault,
in the new and improved media driven Electronic Civil War we are currently in.

I mean fair play is fair play I guess, but it's really becoming laughable.
Not so much the concern the lady has, but the fact people are lapping it up like you did.

It just boils down to another empty grenade with only the primer getting tossed.

It wasn't a list of fraudulent voters. It was a list of voters who moved, voted absentee and was checked for verification. The former AG didn't specify anything except the military and diplomatic votes were valid.

This is exactly how bullshit fake rumors are started.

It wasn't a list of fraudulent voters. It was a list of voters who moved, voted absentee and was checked for verification. The former AG didn't specify anything except the military and diplomatic votes were valid.

This is exactly how bullshit fake rumors are started.

Nevada officials did not forward these names. The GOP did They do not work for the DOJ.

In none of these states are Trump contesting enough votes to change the outcome. Come out of your basement and see the real world.
They're undercutting their actual recovery expectations to calm the liberals, and test the Democrats. The on-going investigation of the event may reveal more evidence. When is the first discovery hearing?

Last edited:

The fact is he may be covered, her, not so much. A military spouse in most States is not given the same benefits as their spouse. When I was transferred from TN to TX, I was able to keep my TN drivers license, my wife had to get a TX license.

Forum List

Back