'It's just a shock': Military wife accused of voter fraud points out why GOP is wrong

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
So..it appears that the GOP has decided that military people are not allowed to cast their votes?

The Trump campaign told Attorney General William Barr they identified more than 3,000 people who cast ballots in Nevada despite not living in the state. However, one woman who believes her and her husband are on the list, is defending their votes as being valid.
Amy Rose moved from Henderson, Nevada, to Davis, California, with her husband, who's a major in the Air Force, for him to pursue his Ph.D., she told KSNV. However, the couple cast absentee ballots in Nevada and shortly after the election, Rose said she found their current and former nine-digit zip codes on a list of 3,000 people the Trump campaign claimed fraudulently cast ballots.

"We put two and two together and realized, 'Yeah, Wow.' It's shocking to see ourselves there," Rose told Military.com. "To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock. And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that's not OK."

On Thursday, the Nevada GOP posted on Twitter that the group's attorneys sent a criminal referral to Barr containing "at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud." The Nevada GOP added that "thousands" of people were identified who "appear to have violated the law by casting ballots" after moving out of the state.

Rose told KSNV that the couple is still eligible to claim Nevada as their home despite living in California for the past two years because families don't have to change their residency if they're in a state on orders for the military.
"My husband and I have both been accused of fraud," said Amy Rose. "We take our duties as citizens very seriously, and it's just a shock to see that this accusation had been made without any basis in fact," Rose said.

Newsweek reached out to the Trump campaign for comment but did not receive a response in time for publication.

Among the addresses on the list are 130 Army Post Office addresses, nine Fleet Post Office addresses and 16 Diplomatic Post Office addresses, according to Military.com. Rose told the outlet it was "pretty obvious that hundreds of military people are on this list."

LOL! Leftists pretending to care about military votes.
LOL! Trump people either voiding their own votes..as they claim the military is all for Trump..or...the military vote is not as monolithic as they claim!

Okay, so what about the rest of the 3,000 claims?

What about the others? I think you'll find..when the dust clears..that more than 10% are military and diplomat...some fraudulent..probably inadvertently..and some actually live in Nevada..but the GOP grabbed whatever..and jumped the shark with it..again.

Oh...and that throwing out the votes in question..may well favor Biden..just sayin~

Last edited:
LOL! Trump people either voiding their own votes..as they claim the military is all for Trump..or...the military vote is not as monolithic as they claim!

What about the others? I think you'll find..when the dust clears..that more than 10% are military and diplomat...some fraudulent..probably inadvertently..and some actually live in Nevada..but the GOP grabbed whatever..and jumped the shark with it..again.

Oh...and that throwing out the votes in question..may well favor Biden..just sayin~
I want all legal votes counted, regardless of the candidate they're cast for.

I want zero illegal votes counted, regardless of the candidate they're cast for.

Not everyone can say that, apparently.

I want zero illegal votes counted, regardless of the candidate they're cast for.

Sure...I agree..but the devil is in that word 'legal' right? I believe that if a ballot was postmarked before Nov. 3..it is legit and should be counted..do you? I also believe that votes counted after Nov. 3 are legal, as long as the postmark is, do you?

Sure...I agree..but the devil is in that word 'legal' right? I believe that if a ballot was postmarked before Nov. 3..it is legit and should be counted..do you? I also believe that votes counted after Nov. 3 are legal, as long as the postmark is, do you?
Depends on the state law. If the law gives a deadline for the ballot to be counted, that must be abided by. And the law must be changed by the legislature, not un-elected bureaucrats.

Furthermore, the ballot itself must abide by state law. If it's not signed, or the signature doesn't match the one on file, or there are any other irregularities -- it's not a legal ballot and should not be counted.

Depends on the state law. If the law gives a deadline for the ballot to be counted, that must be abided by. And the law must be changed by the legislature, not un-elected bureaucrats.

Furthermore, the ballot itself must abide by state law. If it's not signed, or the signature doesn't match the one on file, or there are any other irregularities -- it's not a legal ballot and should not be counted.
With the caveat that some States give their civil servants that power..to regulate--I agree..

We disagree on the prevalence and the severity of election fraud in this election..but we have the same standards of what constitutes an irregularity--that's cool..that means that if Biden wins--as most of us think he will..and has---you'll accept the legality. this is firm evidence of your sanity..congrats...LOL!

But irregularities are not fraud per se..usually they are mistakes--i agree..throw out the ballot--but that's not fraud. Now..if those irregular ballots were knowingly added to a candidates total..that would be fraud--as of yet..not seeing any such cases--lots of hot air..but zero evidence.

So..it appears that the GOP has decided that military people are not allowed to cast their votes?

The Trump campaign told Attorney General William Barr they identified more than 3,000 people who cast ballots in Nevada despite not living in the state. However, one woman who believes her and her husband are on the list, is defending their votes as being valid.
Amy Rose moved from Henderson, Nevada, to Davis, California, with her husband, who's a major in the Air Force, for him to pursue his Ph.D., she told KSNV. However, the couple cast absentee ballots in Nevada and shortly after the election, Rose said she found their current and former nine-digit zip codes on a list of 3,000 people the Trump campaign claimed fraudulently cast ballots.

"We put two and two together and realized, 'Yeah, Wow.' It's shocking to see ourselves there," Rose told Military.com. "To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock. And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that's not OK."

On Thursday, the Nevada GOP posted on Twitter that the group's attorneys sent a criminal referral to Barr containing "at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud." The Nevada GOP added that "thousands" of people were identified who "appear to have violated the law by casting ballots" after moving out of the state.

Rose told KSNV that the couple is still eligible to claim Nevada as their home despite living in California for the past two years because families don't have to change their residency if they're in a state on orders for the military.
"My husband and I have both been accused of fraud," said Amy Rose. "We take our duties as citizens very seriously, and it's just a shock to see that this accusation had been made without any basis in fact," Rose said.

Newsweek reached out to the Trump campaign for comment but did not receive a response in time for publication.

Among the addresses on the list are 130 Army Post Office addresses, nine Fleet Post Office addresses and 16 Diplomatic Post Office addresses, according to Military.com. Rose told the outlet it was "pretty obvious that hundreds of military people are on this list."

Another concern. All the more reason to validate the votes for the Country and for Biden.

With the caveat that some States give their civil servants that power..to regulate--I agree..

We disagree on the prevalence and the severity of election fraud in this election..but we have the same standards of what constitutes an irregularity--that's cool..that means that if Biden wins--as most of us think he will..and has---you'll accept the legality. this is firm evidence of your sanity..congrats...LOL!

But irregularities are not fraud per se..usually they are mistakes--i agree..throw out the ballot--but that's not fraud. Now..if those irregular ballots were knowingly added to a candidates total..that would be fraud--as of yet..not seeing any such cases--lots of hot air..but zero evidence.
Oh, if Biden legitimately wins, I'll be a lot more mature about it than Democrats after 2016. I'll wish him well and hope he doesn't do too much damage.

Forum List

Back