It's is far time we impeach

No impeachment needed. The House has other less disruptive authority to reel in a lawless President and that is the power of the purse.

It is their duty not to fund ACA

-Geaux

Yeah, because trying to shut down the government over a petty point worked SO WELL for you guys in 1995.

A petty point?

ACA is cost prohibitive. And with Obama's economy going South, how are all of these young people who are out of work, and those who have had their hours cut back as a result of ACA, going to afford to pay the premiums? How will they pay to avoid the IRS goons?

-Geaux

No impeachment needed. The House has other less disruptive authority to reel in a lawless President and that is the power of the purse.

-Geaux

Yeah, because trying to shut down the government over a petty point worked SO WELL for you guys in 1995.

A petty point?

ACA is cost prohibitive. And with Obama's economy going South, how are all of these young people who are out of work, and those who have had their hours cut back as a result of ACA, going to afford to pay the premiums? How will they pay to avoid the IRS goons?

-Geaux

Well, we could just proceed on to a single payer system, like we should have done from the get go.

All the young people who are out of work can sign on to Medicaid.

As far as costs, we can just tax the rich at an appropriate rate to pay for it, which again, is what we should have done from the get-go.

A petty point?

-Geaux

Well, we could just proceed on to a single payer system, like we should have done from the get go.

As far as costs, we can just tax the rich at an appropriate rate to pay for it, which again, is what we should have done from the get-go.

Well there you have it. A solution.....

-Geaux

-Geaux

A petty point?

-Geaux

Petty lies, then.

You and others on the right seek to shut down the government based on lies, this post is proof of that.

A petty point?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yeah, a solution.

Also known as what Massachusetts ALREADY does. (Oh, wait, what was the name of the Guy who came up with that program? )

What every other civilized country already does.

-Geaux

Yeah, a solution.

Also known as what Massachusetts ALREADY does. (Oh, wait, what was the name of the Guy who came up with that program? )

What every other civilized country already does.

Tax the rich more? Who are the rich exactly?

-Geaux

A petty point?

-Geaux

Petty lies, then.

You and others on the right seek to shut down the government based on lies, this post is proof of that.

What lies?

Secondly, it will be Obama and/or the Senate that makes the ultimate decision.

-Geaux

It's is far time we impeach

It’s far past the time for conservatives to stop lying.

Like I said, we don't need to impeach. That's to disruptive. Instead we refer to what Madison laid out in Federalist 58. The Congress has the power of the purse to reel in an unlawful President. Impeachment is not the only method

-Geaux

One more time-

DID YOU TOTALLY FORGET THE 1995 SHUTDOWN?

"Contract on America"!

It’s far past the time for conservatives to stop lying.

Like I said, we don't need to impeach. That's to disruptive. Instead we refer to what Madison laid out in Federalist 58. The Congress has the power of the purse to reel in an unlawful President. Impeachment is not the only method

-Geaux

One more time-

"Contract on America"!

No, I recall Bill Clinton playing hide the cigar and splooey on the dress. Yes, I remember clearly

-Geaux

Last edited:

-Geaux

One more time-

"Contract on America"!

No, I recall Bill Clinton playing hide the cigar and splooey on the dress. Yes, I remember clearly

-Geaux

Sadly, that's probably what you did take away from it.

Not that the Republicans were completely hated for what they did.

Allowing Clinton to easily win a second term.

One more time-

"Contract on America"!

-Geaux

Clinton was not all bad. Compared to Obama, he looks like a genius

-Geaux

-Geaux

One more time-

"Contract on America"!

-Geaux

Obviously you’re right inline with your fellow clueless conservatives:

Republicans flunk government shutdown history

The 1995 shutdown was a certifiable disaster for Gingrich and the GOP — the moment they let Clinton, whose presidency had appeared over after the ’94 midterms, back into the game.

From the instant the shutdown began that November, the public sided overwhelmingly with the president, whose job approval ratings instantly recovered to levels not seen since the early days of his presidency. Long derided as slippery and spineless, Clinton portrayed his veto as an act of principle and responsible leadership, while the Republicans were made to look like immature ideological zealots. Virtually overnight, Clinton took the lead in 1996 trial heats against Dole, which he never surrendered.

Republicans flunk government shutdown history - Salon.com

-Geaux

-Geaux

Dude, you guys try pulling the shutdown trick again, Obama is going to look better than Clinton did.

Granny isn't going to like not getting her check because you want to deny health care to poor people.

It just makes you all look like a bunch of douchebags.

-Geaux

Dude, you guys try pulling the shutdown trick again, Obama is going to look better than Clinton did.

Granny isn't going to like not getting her check because you want to deny health care to poor people.

But you never answered how poor people are to pay the premiums when they don't have jobs.

-Geaux

-Geaux

But you never answered how poor people are to pay the premiums when they don't have jobs.

-Geaux

There are government subsidies for that.

-Geaux

But where does the rest come from?

-Geaux

-Geaux

But where does the rest come from?

-Geaux

Hmmm- maybe we can make the rich pay their fair share.

Or buy a couple less 440 Million dollar Stealth Fighters that can't fly in the rain.

For the record, dumbass, we spend more per capita on Health Care than ANY country in the world.

The money is ALREADY out there. It just isn't being spent effectively.

Forum List

Back