'It's heartbreaking' there are so few white NBA players

If they stopped being lazy there would be more american white guys. The european white players seem to have no problem. Remember when they said Black people couldnt play basketball? :laugh:

Put it this way, if white boys dominated the arena's of Basketball and Football, white women would have to find filthy rich black boys the old fashion way.....on our corners selling dope in the hood in their caddies.:banana:

Too bad Blacks don't get nominated more for Oscars. Maybe if you guys practiced more you'd get more votes.

I personally don't get the rift behind all this Oscar snuffing bs to began with. Hattie McDaniel, the first black to get an oscar, never was elevated in stature because of it, she still played gotdamned maids. Sidney, biggest Oscar winner for blacks, got roles because, guess what? He was the only black out there getting roles. Halle got her's, haven't had a good movie since. Point is this, black people + Oscar = NOT A GOTDAMNED THING!! Just look around to all those who've won!! Bottom line is this, make a good movie then take the money and run and fuck Oscar...which is nothing but a who wore what and who made the shit event anyways. Couldn't tell you who won last year, best movie last year, even if I tried...because who the fuck cares.

Obama got the Nobel Peace prize for nothing at all. What else do they want?

-Geaux

(sigh)....uh, how about a new car......
upload_2016-2-4_8-30-36.jpeg

Curry's dad is black, so I guarantee you he considers himself black.
Well, he looks white. So as far as I'm concerned, he's white. So is Klay.

Ask Curry what he is, guarantee you he'll say he must be referred to as being black.
Usually no Black person wants to be called white.

The empowerment of victimhood is a temptation few could resist.
If you get some counseling you will be able to resist that temptation.

Too bad Blacks don't get nominated more for Oscars. Maybe if you guys practiced more you'd get more votes.

I personally don't get the rift behind all this Oscar snuffing bs to began with. Hattie McDaniel, the first black to get an oscar, never was elevated in stature because of it, she still played gotdamned maids. Sidney, biggest Oscar winner for blacks, got roles because, guess what? He was the only black out there getting roles. Halle got her's, haven't had a good movie since. Point is this, black people + Oscar = NOT A GOTDAMNED THING!! Just look around to all those who've won!! Bottom line is this, make a good movie then take the money and run and fuck Oscar...which is nothing but a who wore what and who made the shit event anyways. Couldn't tell you who won last year, best movie last year, even if I tried...because who the fuck cares.
I think some Black people want to believe whites are good too much. I too cant figure out why they expect old white guys to vote for them over other white people. Right now white guys are losing ground and anything they can do to hold onto prestige they will do. When you think about it it is like a dysfunctional relationship. Whites erected all the social standards and markers that determined prestige and honor in this society. If all those standards and markers are being held by Blacks then that lowers white people down to just normal or substandard. Just look at how hard they fight to keep Black people out of those positions of prestige and honor.

I won't be invited on Good Morning America to discuss it however.

Halle Berry Comments on Oscars Diversity Controversy: 'It's Heartbreaking'

Halle Berry is speaking out about the Oscars diversity controversy.

Berry appeared at the 2016 MAKERS Conference at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif. on Tuesday, and discussed the criticism that the Academy Awards are facing due to the lack of diversity in the Oscar nominations.

The 49-year-old actress is the first and only African-American woman to win an Academy Award for "Best Actress," for her role in 2001's "Monster Ball." Berry stated that the fact that no other woman of color has won a "Best Actress" Oscar since then is "heartbreaking."

"Honestly, that win almost 15 years ago was iconic, it was important to me, but I had the knowing in the moment that it was bigger than me," Berry said. "I believed that in that moment, that when I said ‘The door tonight has been opened,' I believed that with every bone in my body that this was going to incite change because this door, this barrier, had been broken."

Halle Berry Comments on Oscars Diversity Controversy: 'It's Heartbreaking'
Perhaps we need affirmative action in this area to offset the advantages one race has coopting the field for the advantage of all races.

Forum List

Back