'It's heartbreaking' there are so few white NBA players

No. He is from the Bahamas not Bohemian! :laugh:

mychal-thompson-03.jpg
Hey, if he looks Bohemian to me, then he's Bohemian.

Steph's probably the best shooter in the NBA, but no one fills it up quicker than Klay. He's probably the best streak shooter in the NBA?

Too bad Blacks don't get nominated more for Oscars. Maybe if you guys practiced more you'd get more votes.
Not really. Old white boys own that. Your statement would only be true if Black guys owned it. That way your logical fallacy of false equivalence would make sense.

Who owns the NBA and NFL?

Racist whites who only pick players based on their abilities and qualifications and nothing else. Wait...no.....that would be racist if it were practiced in any other business. What???

Are you on the racist side? No intiende what your talking about.

The whites don't want to get knived and assaulted. Are there any NBA players who do not have a criminal record at this point?
I think there are three.
If you aren't a fucking violent negro thug who runs up and down a basketball court trying to put a fucking ball into a hoop for the amusement of a bunch of Whites you're a nothing in the bleary eyes of the inner city negro thugs.

Coming from a white violent racist like you? Sure you know what you are talking about...... Boy.

The obvious point here is that lefties and black racists like guno and asswipe obfuscate the double standard that blames black underrepresentation on racism but excuses black overrepresentation as normal and acceptable.
Hypocrisy.

The obvious point here is that lefties and black racists like guno and asswipe obfuscate the double standard that blames black underrepresentation on racism but excuses black overrepresentation as normal and acceptable.
Hypocrisy.

Yep.

When rich whites produce movies and award movies with all white actors....it's racist.
When rich white owners and coaches sign mostly black basketball and football rosters....it's not racist.

Blacks are way over-represented in the NBA and NFL.

So get off your fat butt and do the work. Quit waiting for it to be given to you.

Lazy whining loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. That's not how this works. When an organization of any kind isn't racially inclusive and doesn't give a fair representation of the races by proportion....it must be forced to changed and publicly shamed until it does.

Except things blacks are best at. We only judge ability in those things and not race.

Hypocrisy.

Yep.

When rich whites produce movies and award movies with all white actors....it's racist.
When rich white owners and coaches sign mostly black basketball and football rosters....it's not racist.
I'm glad you finally get it. I thought it was going to take you all night.

Hypocrisy.

Yep.

I'm glad you finally get it. I thought it was going to take you all night.
And how about blacks who hire and recruit nothing but blacks and are never challenged for that? Like John Thompson. It took twelve years before Brian Kelly broke the color barrier in the GU basketball team. No one says a word. And the message that sends emboldens racists like you.
Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back