Ellen Paige "Maga Country," moment? Not safe in blue city of Las Angeles?

I’m sorry if I sounded like I was suggesting you did. I tried to speak generally.

Me too...........I wasn't posting against your personally just pointing out why people oppose using these mentally unwell individuals as spokes people, and/or highlighting them......

No one cares what adults do to their bodies.....no one cares if an adult mutliates their body...it is sad, but it is their choice....

We just want to make sure they are not influencing gullible children into taking permanent steps that they will regret in a few short years.....

Me too...........I wasn't posting against your personally just pointing out why people oppose using these mentally unwell individuals as spokes people, and/or highlighting them......

No one cares what adults do to their bodies.....no one cares if an adult mutliates their body...it is sad, but it is their choice....

We just want to make sure they are not influencing gullible children into taking permanent steps that they will regret in a few short years.....
I agree that statistics seem to suggest that trannys are far more likely to be suicidal than other populations.

Gastric bypasses are a valid treatment for certain forms of obesity. Possibly liposuction as well. That's not merely a cosmetic issue, but a genuine health issue.

Um, maybe, but some of these procedures are received because of pure vanity.

I agree that it is generally foolish to undergo surgery for merely cosmetic purposes, but “gender affirming” surgery is a whole different level of fucked-up far beyond that. They are destructive and harmful, and produce no rational benefits. As a matter of undeniable scientific fact it is biologically impossible to turn a man into a woman or vice versa; and all that these surgeries accomplish is to irreversibly fuck the patient's body up for life, in a futile attempt to force it to comply with the patient's fucked-up mental delusions.

Hey, Bob, did you figure out yet which one these three used to be a man?

1686484965868.jpeg

It'd be interesting to see where her career goes after this.

How much call is there for actresses to play “men” who are that effeminate-looking, to the point of not being believable as “men”?

She'd do better, I think, at playing female characters, still.

Well, let's look at his IMDB page.

Looks like he's been working pretty consistently. But he only transitioned recently.

Of course, a lot of child actors don't make it as adult actors. It's why so many of them end up having drug and other problems.

If only you showed as much concern about kids being gunned down in the street, which is a much more likely occurrence than getting gender confirmation surgery.

She is going to find that the surgery didn't change the underlying feelings she will still have.....she didn't address the actual problem, a mental health issue......she merely mutilated her body......and now that that is done, she has nowhere else to go other than to realize the surgery didn't help her mental health......

She should be watched closely by friends and family as suicide is now more, not less, likely.
You have no way of knowing how he will feel about anything.

You have no way of knowing how he will feel about anything.

Look at the data...........cutting up your body doesn't address the underlying mental health issues, and, in fact, it generally exacerbates them. These poor individuals go through the operations, their mental health situation doesn't change, and they are experiencing the complications of the surgeries.......especially male to female mutilation surgeries....which just adds depression........

If only you showed as much concern about kids being gunned down in the street, which is a much more likely occurrence than getting gender confirmation surgery.

I actually do care about kids....you just want to ban guns....those are mutually exclusive when it comes to actual solutions...since the majority of kids being killed by guns are a direct result of the democrat party.......the slave rapist party you vote for.....

Look at the data...........cutting up your body doesn't address the underlying mental health issues, and, in fact, it generally exacerbates them. These poor individuals go through the operations, their mental health situation doesn't change, and they are experiencing the complications of the surgeries.......especially male to female mutilation surgeries....which just adds depression........
Every human is different. You have no clue how Elliot feels about anything, any more than I do.

Every human is different. You have no clue how Elliot feels about anything, any more than I do.

I know that her mental illness reached a point where she mutilated herself.....I know that......normal people don't do that........

No. You don't. You assume it because you oppose it.

No....you dumb shit.......she was so mentally ill, she cut off her breasts and likely had them create a fake penis for her.........that is pretty f*****g solid evidence that she is mentally ill..........at least it used to be, until you nutters decided you could exploit people like her to bash your political opposition.....

No....you dumb shit.......she was so mentally ill, she cut off her breasts and likely had them create a fake penis for her.........that is pretty f*****g solid evidence that she is mentally ill..........at least it used to be, until you nutters decided you could exploit people like her to bash your political opposition.....
Thank you for your meaningless opinion. Accusing him of being mentally ill will change absolutely nothing, not to mention it's none of your fucking business.

A'ho!

Thank you for your meaningless opinion. Accusing him of being mentally ill will change absolutely nothing, not to mention it's none of your fucking business.

A'ho!

She cut off her breasts and had them construct a fake penis ..............that isn't an accusation, those are facts....normal, healthy women do not do that.

It is my business when corporations are pushing this insanity in ways that increase the social contagion among impressionable children......and when parents who suffer from Munchausen By Proxy are mutilating and sterilizing their children.........

She cut off her breasts and had them construct a fake penis ..............that isn't an accusation, those are facts....normal, healthy women do not do that.

It is my business when corporations are pushing this insanity in ways that increase the social contagion among impressionable children......and when parents who suffer from Munchausen By Proxy are mutilating and sterilizing their children.........
Do you also object to the United States government and the forced sterilization of Native women?
Do you have a problem with the soldiers cutting off the breasts of murdered native women at Wounded Knee?

Ellen Page
ellen.jpg

Academy Award, 2 Oscar nominations, 4 BAFTA awards. Star in multiple movies on her way to super stardom.

Elliot Page

2222.jpg

Partial role in TV Series.

Do you also object to the United States government and the forced sterilization of Native women?
Do you have a problem with the soldiers cutting off the breasts of murdered native women at Wounded Knee?

Are you mentally ill too?

Why on earth would you include that in this debate?

Because you know I am right, that she is mentally ill, but you want to push the trans fascist agenda, so you must say evil is good, and good is evil............

You blindly support transgender mental illness because the democrats have decided they can use it as a tool to bash their enemies....so you squawk the lies they tell you to squawk...........

Forum List

Back