'It's heartbreaking' there are so few white NBA players

I won't be invited on Good Morning America to discuss it however.

Halle Berry Comments on Oscars Diversity Controversy: 'It's Heartbreaking'

Halle Berry is speaking out about the Oscars diversity controversy.

Berry appeared at the 2016 MAKERS Conference at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif. on Tuesday, and discussed the criticism that the Academy Awards are facing due to the lack of diversity in the Oscar nominations.

The 49-year-old actress is the first and only African-American woman to win an Academy Award for "Best Actress," for her role in 2001's "Monster Ball." Berry stated that the fact that no other woman of color has won a "Best Actress" Oscar since then is "heartbreaking."

"Honestly, that win almost 15 years ago was iconic, it was important to me, but I had the knowing in the moment that it was bigger than me," Berry said. "I believed that in that moment, that when I said ‘The door tonight has been opened,' I believed that with every bone in my body that this was going to incite change because this door, this barrier, had been broken."

Perhaps we need affirmative action in this area to offset the advantages one race has coopting the field for the advantage of all races.
Tell your white owners to do like they did for centuries and only hire whites and not by merit. My guess is that they will laugh at you for suggesting they put an inferior product on the floor to appease your white victimhood.

139782752jpg-0518bc5aa62ccd80.jpg

greatest Knick ever
How many championships did he win?

I don't follow basketball, and especially the Knicks since Monroe and Frazier retired. I'm guessing none.
How did you know Lin played for the Knicks for a couple of seasons if you dont follow basketball?

Lin was picked up by the Knicks at the middle is NBA season then to Houston.
How could I forget that robbery? I bet Lin is still laughing about that one.

I'm surprised there are any white players. I thought the black players would just kill them in the locker room.

'It's heartbreaking' there are so few white NBA players

I am sure it is making your heart bleed red Kool-Aide....

I'm surprised there are any white players. I thought the black players would just kill them in the locker room.
If you are not a racist Black people wont kill you.
How do they know? They don't ask before they walk up to a total stranger and attack them. It might have something to do with the starting point being all white people are racists. Of course they aren't. They should be, but they aren't.

If you are not a racist Black people wont kill you.
How do they know? They don't ask before they walk up to a total stranger and attack them. It might have something to do with the starting point being all white people are racists. Of course they aren't. They should be, but they aren't.
Most racist whites turn pink or red due to the stress of being around Black people. Its pretty easy to tell.

Berry appeared at the 2016 MAKERS Conference at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif. on Tuesday, and discussed the criticism that the Academy Awards are facing due to the lack of diversity in the Oscar nominations.

The 49-year-old actress is the first and only African-American woman to win an Academy Award for "Best Actress," for her role in 2001's "Monster Ball." Berry stated that the fact that no other woman of color has won a "Best Actress" Oscar since then is "heartbreaking."

"Honestly, that win almost 15 years ago was iconic, it was important to me, but I had the knowing in the moment that it was bigger than me," Berry said. "I believed that in that moment, that when I said ‘The door tonight has been opened,' I believed that with every bone in my body that this was going to incite change because this door, this barrier, had been broken."

Perhaps we need affirmative action in this area to offset the advantages one race has coopting the field for the advantage of all races.
Tell your white owners to do like they did for centuries and only hire whites and not by merit. My guess is that they will laugh at you for suggesting they put an inferior product on the floor to appease your white victimhood.

Stop living in the past.

Stop living in the past.
its impossible to live in the past. You are always in the present.

Forum List

Back