It's funny how republicans think

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We are told by republicans that Washington is broke. They want us to vote republican because Washington is broke. This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century. Yet they want us to vote for them because Washington is broke. If Washington is broke and you've had 16 years to fix it, maybe we need somebody else trying to fix the problem.

We are told by republicans that Washington is broke. They want us to vote republican because Washington is broke. This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century. Yet they want us to vote for them because Washington is broke. If Washington is broke and you've had 16 years to fix it, maybe we need somebody else trying to fix the problem.

You're funny. You think Republicans have controlled Congress 16 of the past 18 years. You think republicans want you to vote for them because DC is broke. Yet the Republicans are the ones giving you money and it is the Democrats always trying to raise your taxes. You really didn't think that one through, did you?

This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century.

2006-2010 is 2 years?

Actually it's the angry incoherent left that keep whining about the "national debit". Lefties never have a good day. They continue to whine when the DOW jumps a thousand points and they whine when unemployment is at a record low.

This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century.

2006-2010 is 2 years?

Like I always said democrats don't know math.

You're funny. You think Republicans have controlled Congress 16 of the past 18 years. You think republicans want you to vote for them because DC is broke. Yet the Republicans are the ones giving you money and it is the Democrats always trying to raise your taxes. You really didn't think that one through, did you?

Since 2000, who has controlled congress for the most years? And republicans are not giving me money back nor are democrats trying to raise my taxes. I am considered middle class in income. Democrats proposed a middle class tax cut, meaning they are for cutting my taxes. You need to quit listening to dropouts telling you how to think.

Since 2000, who has controlled congress for the most years? And republicans are not giving me money back nor are democrats trying to raise my taxes. I am considered middle class in income. Democrats proposed a middle class tax cut, meaning they are for cutting my taxes. You need to quit listening to dropouts telling you how to think.

What state you live in? Do you work or retired?

2006-2010 is 2 years?

So instead of 16 years, republicans controlled congress for 14 years of this century. And they haven't fixed a damn thing. They've had complete control of Washington now twice in this century and still tell those like you if you vote for us we'll fix Washington. Yeah, right. That's the ticket.

None-ya. But I will tell you that we had a republican governor/legislature for the last 8 years and they screwed up the state.

None-ya.

Exactly, because you know I would burn the hell out of your lies.

America is a victim of central economic planning by a central bank. And both parties are trustees of it.

Educate yourself, you look foolish. There's not a nickel's worth of difference between the two parties. Our failed monetary policy has historically been a bipartisan effort.

Last edited:

None-ya.

Exactly, because you know I would burn the hell out of your lies.

No you won't, because you can't. Unless you make shit up.

Actually it's the angry incoherent left that keep whining about the "national debit". Lefties never have a good day. They continue to whine when the DOW jumps a thousand points and they whine when unemployment is at a record low.

For 8 years you angry incoherent right that keep whining about the "national debt" (not debit) while Obama was in office.

Why does it not matter now?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

2006-2010 is 2 years?
Technically it wasn't 2010.

Republicans took control of the Senate in 2014.

2006-2010 is 2 years?

So instead of 16 years, republicans controlled congress for 14 years of this century. And they haven't fixed a damn thing. They've had complete control of Washington now twice in this century and still tell those like you if you vote for us we'll fix Washington. Yeah, right. That's the ticket.

LOL, Yeah the Democrats say the same bullshit, yet just like in the case of the Republicans, whenever they're in charge they just make things worse.

… and yet vapid partisan sheeple still think one political crime family is better than the other, when in fact they're both just dividing up the spoils and bickering over who gets the Lions share of the rounding errors.

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil" -- Jerry Garcia

Forum List

Back