It's funny how republicans think

We are told by republicans that Washington is broke. They want us to vote republican because Washington is broke. This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century. Yet they want us to vote for them because Washington is broke. If Washington is broke and you've had 16 years to fix it, maybe we need somebody else trying to fix the problem.

You're funny. You think Republicans have controlled Congress 16 of the past 18 years. You think republicans want you to vote for them because DC is broke. Yet the Republicans are the ones giving you money and it is the Democrats always trying to raise your taxes. You really didn't think that one through, did you?

Since 2000, who has controlled congress for the most years? And republicans are not giving me money back nor are democrats trying to raise my taxes. I am considered middle class in income. Democrats proposed a middle class tax cut, meaning they are for cutting my taxes. You need to quit listening to dropouts telling you how to think.
Republicans keep pushing the trickle-down myth.

And the Democrats keep pushing the trickle up poor fact and somehow it's a crisis if we get to keep more of our money and they have to spend less.

We are told by republicans that Washington is broke. They want us to vote republican because Washington is broke. This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century. Yet they want us to vote for them because Washington is broke. If Washington is broke and you've had 16 years to fix it, maybe we need somebody else trying to fix the problem.
Hey Bro, I am less than 1% African according to 23 And Me. So we brothers now nigga.

You were not really dumb enough to give your DNA to 23 and Me...were you?
No but my wife and son did.

Well, I have no desire to insult anyone family and did not mean to do so...

but I do not trust those places and the government already has my DNA thanks to the Military's short-lived DNA collection phase.

What state you live in? Do you work or retired?

None-ya.

Exactly, because you know I would burn the hell out of your lies.

No you won't, because you can't. Unless you make shit up.

I don't make shit up, I use facts, links and personal experience all the places I lived and been to in America, I never moved to a blue state I ran from one due to high taxes

And if all you think is important are taxes then you are going to make shit up. In our state we had record tax cuts, no economic growth and could not meet funding for schools and essential services.

So you live in fucking Kansas a place no one wants to live in as an example??

You're funny. You think Republicans have controlled Congress 16 of the past 18 years. You think republicans want you to vote for them because DC is broke. Yet the Republicans are the ones giving you money and it is the Democrats always trying to raise your taxes. You really didn't think that one through, did you?

Since 2000, who has controlled congress for the most years? And republicans are not giving me money back nor are democrats trying to raise my taxes. I am considered middle class in income. Democrats proposed a middle class tax cut, meaning they are for cutting my taxes. You need to quit listening to dropouts telling you how to think.

And the Democrats keep pushing the trickle up poor fact and somehow it's a crisis if we get to keep more of our money and they have to spend less.

But they do not spend less, neither party ever spends less. All the Repubs do is push more of the spending on to our kids and grandkids. At least the Dems are honest about their spending habits.

Who said that, and where?
Link, please.

What's not funny is the GOP's failed, wrongheaded agenda.

Well for a "failed agenda" its doing pretty damned well.

The economy is booming.

UE is the lowest its been since 1969.

People have more money in their pay checks.

Yup. One wrongheaded and failed agenda.

LMAO

The economy s not booming because of republicans. UE dropped 1 point since Trump took office and peopl don't have more money in their paychecks.

Well that pretty much flies in the face of reality.

This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century.

2006-2010 is 2 years?
They never get anything right.

But they do not spend less, neither party ever spends less. All the Repubs do is push more of the spending on to our kids and grandkids. At least the Dems are honest about their spending habits.

We know we have the RINOs

Same with Democrats and their fighting for equality. 200 years of fighting, yet according to them blacks are still slaves and woman are still barefoot and pregnant doing laundry.

Same with Democrats and their fighting for equality. 200 years of fighting, yet according to them blacks are still slaves and woman are still barefoot and pregnant doing laundry.

That's just dems failing to recognize that their efforts to keep blacks and women subjugated failed...

Enter government funded abortion and open borders...the world is their oyster again!

I have respect for a lot of very intelligent black men.....
You just aren't one of them to say crap like this.

That's just dems failing to recognize that their efforts to keep blacks and women subjugated failed...

Enter government funded abortion and open borders...the world is their oyster again!

About them abortion clinics, you ever notice they only build those in neighborhoods inhabited by poor black and brown people?

That is just a bullshit excuse. Your whole party are fiscal liberals and have been for decades. People vote for Repubs based on social issues, not fiscal ones and this is the result.

The economy is booming.

LMAO

The economy s not booming because of republicans. UE dropped 1 point since Trump took office and peopl don't have more money in their paychecks.

I disagree. I have more money in mine and I'm sure everyone out there collecting a pay check has more in their as well. Oh and the economy is doing great.

You sure are tree stump dumb.

Really?

taxcutsdonaldtrump.png

Trump’s Tax Cut Hasn’t Done Anything for Workers

Wages were supposed to rise. Instead, they’ve fallen.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Have The Trump Tax Cuts Supercharged The Economy? The Data Don't Show It

But you aren't keeping more of your money.

The economy is booming.

LMAO

I disagree. I have more money in mine and I'm sure everyone out there collecting a pay check has more in their as well. Oh and the economy is doing great.

You sure are tree stump dumb.

Really?

taxcutsdonaldtrump.png

Trump’s Tax Cut Hasn’t Done Anything for Workers

Wages were supposed to rise. Instead, they’ve fallen.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Well I'm a worker and I like that extra money.

If you don't you can always send it back to the Govt. They will take it.

That is just a bullshit excuse. Your whole party are fiscal liberals and have been for decades. People vote for Repubs based on social issues, not fiscal ones and this is the result.

Not me I always vote with my wallet and for jobs.. I only live a 100 years .. their is no room for us JFK conservatives anymore at the democrat inn and been that way since I became an adult in the early 1980s .

About them abortion clinics, you ever notice they only build those in neighborhoods inhabited by poor black and brown people?

False stereotype much?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
US budget deficit hits highest level in 6 years

The federal budget deficit has surged to $779 billion in fiscal 2018, its highest level in six years as President Donald Trump's tax cuts caused the government to borrow more heavily in order to cover its spending.

The Treasury Department said Monday that the deficit climbed $113 billion from fiscal 2017. Debt will likely worsen in the coming years with the Trump administration expecting the deficit to top $1 trillion in 2019, nearly matching the $1.1 trillion imbalance from 2012.

The deficit worsened because tax revenues are not keeping pace with government spending. The government's fiscal year runs from October to September, unlike calendar years that begin in January. Tax revenues were essentially flat in fiscal 2018, while spending increased 3.2 percent as Congress gave more funds for military and domestic programs.

Revenues generally tumbled after December when Trump signed into law $1.5 trillion of tax cuts over the next decade. The tax cuts have caused economic growth to accelerate this year with Federal Reserve officials anticipating gains of 3.1 percent. But the Trump administration initially promised that the tax cuts would pay for themselves through stronger growth — and there is no sign so far of that happening.

US budget deficit hits highest level in 6 years

But you aren't keeping more of your money.

So I would keep more if I vote democrat and their $12 bucks for a pack of smokes and high property taxes?

Forum List

Back