It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

Keep up with the tears.
You clowns will continue to support felons while crying about field workers.
You're the one whose crying, douchebag. You're also the one who supports felons. If there was any justice in this country, Joe and Hunter Biden, along with Hillary and a host of other criminals would be in prison.

I doubt it. It took them over a year to file the charges. That, right there, is a violation of the defendant's constitutional rights. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. They will never get a conviction.
Fucking moron, where in the Constitution does it provide citizens the right to a speedy indictment?

Here ya go, turd:

Insurrection refers to an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. It is a violent revolt against an oppressive authority. Insurrection is different from riots and offenses connected with mob violence. In insurrection there is an organized and armed uprising against authority or operations of government whereas riots and offenses connected with mob violence are simply unlawful acts in disturbance of the peace which do not threaten the stability of the government or the existence of political society.
The bottom line is that there was no insurrection.
Fucking moron, I was talking about seditious conspiracy.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Says the guy who made two major errors in the same thread.

You fucking moron!
Yet you can't point them out.

face-palm-gif.278959

There are Republicans who have been rotting D.C. jails since Jan 6.

What a fucking moron!
Fucking moron, we're talking about the Oath Keepers who were just charged with seditious conspiracy. Is your brain too small to focus on what's being discussed?

Actually they just charged the Proud Boys with Insurrection.

I agree with you though on not caring. The Proud Boys have nothing to do with me or Republicans
I forgot how many people the proud boys have killed anyone?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back