It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

1642112551594.png

Sorry republicans, it was an insurrection, and the people planning it knew it.

Let’s suppose you were planning to launch an insurrection in the mythical country of Absurdistan.

Would you try to take over the Capitol Building in Absurdistan with an unarmed rowdy mob of mostly old, fat and out of shape Republicans and wait for the armed response that would kick you out on your ass?

January 6th was the Insurrection that Wasn’t. It wouldn’t even fly in Absurdistan.

Not necessarily. Charges may still be filed when the planning of it is better understood. They are still wading through the lower offenders. There’s nothing stopping additional charges on those already charged if they are found to be part of a plot.
You hold onto that dream. Déjà Vu Russia.

Seditious conspiracy

There goes THAT talking point
I doubt it. It took them over a year to file the charges. That, right there, is a violation of the defendant's constitutional rights. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. They will never get a conviction.

Huh?? CHAD delayed the certification of the 2020 election??

I'm sure they didn't. But you said Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists did and that meets the criteria for seditious conspiracy.
It's hilarious that you believe that delaying certification is the only justification for charging someone with insurrection.

No one has been charged with Domestic Terrorism, filth. Only Godless pathological liars would try to twist the truth like you do. You got a handful of people charged with "parading" and "trespassing" and a whole lot more simply had charges dismissed or found not guilty.

Some insurrection, and the only people who killed anyone were Pelosi's Capital Police who killed two people.
Logic... ohh nooo mister bill !!!

( under pigliosi's leadership the spelling above of capital is correct)

Piglos? i piglosian ?
I'm not sure which one is correct from Pygmalion Animal Farms Bernie Sanders already has Napoleon

Huh?? CHAD delayed the certification of the 2020 election??

I'm sure they didn't. But you said Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists did and that meets the criteria for seditious conspiracy.
Here ya go, turd:

Insurrection refers to an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. It is a violent revolt against an oppressive authority. Insurrection is different from riots and offenses connected with mob violence. In insurrection there is an organized and armed uprising against authority or operations of government whereas riots and offenses connected with mob violence are simply unlawful acts in disturbance of the peace which do not threaten the stability of the government or the existence of political society.
The bottom line is that there was no insurrection.

Forum List

Back