it was a Catholic priest who 1st brought up the idea of the Big Bang theory!

zaangalewa ummm... you did previously make an argument that Jesus was created.

Where?

Not so in case of Jesus.

Jesus is creation (=100% human being) and creator (100% god)

What's still wrong in case of Jesus.

It is wrong in case of Jesus that the painter is not the painting
See?

I said god is creator and Jesus = god (+ human being) is also creation. That's evident for everyone. You just simple don't like to see this. I'm convinced God is nearer to us than only near. ... But I guess I understand now your problem. It's the totally stupid neverending "discussion" in the English speaking world "creation vs evolution". Yes: the body of Jesus was a product of "evolution" (mother Mary) and "creation" (Holy Spirit). Many people today have problems with totally easy, clear and normal things like Christmas. But Salomo gave the baby under all circumstances to the real mother independent from any biology. So gave god himself to his real mother Mary and his real father Joseph. You don't have to take your sword and try to seperate what god united.

And if I said someting about theology here than I'm sorry. That's not my job. Normally I hate theology. There are many ways to god.

Last edited:
Again: Don't read the bible. This will not help you - as far as I can see: Go to a psychotherapist and let help you.

Did you just admit you went to a psychotherapist for your mental illness haha?
Sure I did do. Very long. In different situations in my life. I'm an extremely traumatized person.
Not very long to us. Liberalism (and atheism, for that matter) is a mental illness and continues to plague you.

You just simple don't like to see this. I'm convinced God is nearer to us than only near. ... But I guess I understand now your problem. It's the totally stupid neverending "discussion" in the English speaking world "creation vs evolution".
There can only be one truth, so it's why it is never ending. One side believes the truth while the other believes in lies. The Bible states very clearly what is the lie and which side believes in the lie and why.

Anyway, science comes in because it only backs up one side. It's very easy to discern the truth because science only backs up one side. We find science backs up the Bible.

james bond

You are weird and not true. I fear nothing what you say has substantially really to do with the Christian religion. You seem to misuse the tolerance of Christians for a wide spectrum of spirituality for your ... ¿what is it what you say? ... for your will to force others to be your slaves?

By the way : For Christians is the bible indeed a totally superflous book. We lived hundreds of years without it. That's true. You don't have to read it, if you don't like to understand what's written there. Search for a teacher.

Last edited:
The whole Big Bang Theory of course is nothing but a reiteration of Catholic CREATIO EX NIHILO
So the choirboys are all singing the liturgical mass together in tune, the sunlight is shining in through the stained glass windows, the universe began with a big bang, and there's a "God particle."
I've had it with the Hallmark greeting card Christianity.
The whole Big Bang Theory of course is nothing but a reiteration of Catholic CREATIO EX NIHILO

"Creatio ex nihilo" is a qualitative philosophical concept. The big bang is a result of a quantifying empirical research. To use totally different ways and to find a similiar result is an indicator for a common truth.

That depends...it's obvious from the first section of the Bible that the world as we know it did not just appear.
Most atheists will never read even a verse from the Bible.
The 2nd verse is quite overt that the energy expended from the creation of atoms was a chaotic explosion.

Where?

Not so in case of Jesus.

See?

I said god is creator and Jesus = god (+ human being) is also creation. That's evident for everyone. You just simple don't like to see this. I'm convinced God is nearer to us than only near. ... But I guess I understand now your problem. It's the totally stupid neverending "discussion" in the English speaking world "creation vs evolution". Yes: the body of Jesus was a product of "evolution" (mother Mary) and "creation" (Holy Spirit). Many people today have problems with totally easy, clear and normal things like Christmas. But Salomo gave the baby under all circumstances to the real mother independent from any biology. So gave god himself to his real mother Mary and his real father Joseph. You don't have to take your sword and try to seperate what god united.

And if I said someting about theology here than I'm sorry. That's not my job. Normally I hate theology. There are many ways to god.

Correct. I don't like to see this. It's not what Catholics believe. Read the Catechism.

james bond

You are weird and not true. I fear nothing what you say has substantially really to do with the Christian religion. You seem to misuse the tolerance of Christians for a wide spectrum of spirituality for your ... ¿what is it what you say? ... for your will to force others to be your slaves?

By the way : For Christians is the bible indeed a totally superflous book. We lived hundreds of years without it. That's true. You don't have to read it, if you don't like to understand what's written there. Search for a teacher.

You are so full of lies. You are so full of sh*t. You are doo doo.

Here is one painter. I don't think he's bad.

one-nation-under-god-painting-2.jpg

One Nation Under God by Jon McNaughton.

Last edited:
james bond

You are so full of lies.

What's nonsense - and what you know. You refuse to accept the reality all around us and you prefer to live in your own self-made film.

You are so full of sh*t.

Partially. That's perhaps why it needs assholes like me, who destroy shitty brainwash.

You are doo doo.

Doo doo? ... damn ... This is English? ... ¿doo doo? ... Whatever.

Seriosly you have perhaps to ask yourselve how many tons of paper and bytes of electronical paper I had to forget so I'm still able to think. But even my last knowledge and my last abilities to think will pass away and one day I will go to my creator naked as a nothing. I will see whether he will give this poor nothing a new body made of fire and light in the end of time which is no end of time. And on my way of presence in the past and future let me say to you ... ¿nothing? ... hmmm ... let me say: do not think that people who are much too frustrated to speak with you do agree with you. This includes hopefully not god. The truth is not in you: The truth is outside. And you have to learn to listen. When I said to you "the truth is not in you" I knew very well that this sentence is not totally correct - but howelse to say this? Indeed the truth is everywhere and from all points everyone is able to reach god. And don't tell me now that everyone is only able to reach god with the help of Jesus. You are not Jesus - I'm not even sure whether you are a Christian at all.

Last edited:
bet you didn't know that! i'm here to inform and entertain!

Just for my own sanity I don't watch a moment of Colbert, the guy is the definition of a dick. I've seen the black dude on TV before, he's pretentious like the rest of the PROGS who frequent PROG TV.

Where?

Not so in case of Jesus.

See?

Correct. I don't like to see this. It's not what Catholics believe. Read the Catechism.

I am a Catholic. I told you what I think. And you tell me now I should read a compressed schoolbook from a foreign religion, which you don't understand, only because it is a schoolbook from my own religion? Dear idiot mine: What from this all what we spoke about here makes you think it is essential for Christians? Did we give anyone who was thirsty only one glas of water? So let it be to destroy the empty glasses any longer, elephant, stupid one.

Where?

Not so in case of Jesus.

See?

I am a Catholic. I told you what I think. And you tell me now I should read a compressed schoolbook from a foreign religion, which you don't understand, only because it is a schoolbook from my own religion? Dear idiot mine: What from this all what we spoke about here makes you think it is essential for Christians? Did we give anyone who was thirsty only one a glas of water? So let it be to destroy the empty glasses any longer, elephant, stupid one.

Maybe you should go visit with your priest about it.

Where?

Not so in case of Jesus.

See?

I am a Catholic. I told you what I think. And you tell me now I should read a compressed schoolbook from a foreign religion, which you don't understand, only because it is a schoolbook from my own religion? Dear idiot mine: What from this all what we spoke about here makes you think it is essential for Christians? Did we give anyone who was thirsty only one a glas of water? So let it be to destroy the empty glasses any longer, elephant, stupid one.

Maybe you should learn to think.

Where?

Not so in case of Jesus.

See?

I have. That's why I'm not all over the map like you are ;)

Where?

Not so in case of Jesus.

See?

Let me say it this way: My relation to maps is similar as the relation of one of the monks in the following video. And by the way ... if I am over the map then you are also over the map, where else could you be when you speak with me? Perhaps you should really start to learn to think ... and to learn to try to be a Christian and not only an arrogant attacker of people who don't share your opinions - although they have plausible arguments and you do not even try to start to argue.

Where?

Not so in case of Jesus.

See?

Let me say it this way: My relation to maps is similar as the relation of one of the monks in the following video. And by the way ... if I am over the map then you are also over the map, where else could you be when you speak with me? Perhaps you should really start to learn to think ... and to learn to try to be a Christian and not only an arrogant attacker of people who don't share your opinions - although they have plausible arguments and you do not even try to start to argue.

I think you should worry about yourself ;)

james bond

I found meanwhile out the tree in this picture - you remember my question? - is the tree of life: An indifferent symbol of many religions.

It existed under Maya, Azteks and other indigen cultures in the middle of America. It is a symbol from the Germanic heathens - and also from the Celts. In the Christian religion it is the tree Adam and Eve were not able to eat from, because they were thrown out of the paradise, before they were able to eat from this tree too.(+ about some dozend other trees). In the Jewish and Islamic religions I got got also some information - but I do not trust in this information so I say nothing about. Nevertheless the tree of life exists also in this cultures. In Buddhism it symbolizes the bodhi-tree. In Egypt an robinia-tree is the origin of Isis and Osiris. In India the Asvhatta-tree where Buddha awoke. No idea whether this is the same tree like the bodhi-tree ... and so on.

So it is wide spread multi-religious symbol - what's very good for the USA, because in the USA live descendants from migrants of many different cultures with many different religions.

I would say the title of this picture could also be: "One nation under under god - and freedom of religion" The painter saw Jesus with a very wide soul.

Last edited:

Where?

Not so in case of Jesus.

See?

I think you should worry about yourself ;)

I'm always worried about things, which I make wrong. That's why I try not to be wrong. But this is no guarantee. Everyone is always responsible on the own not to overtake dangerous nonsense.

-----

-----

-----

Last edited:

It's a lot easier to understand the people who believe their existence is an accident, or simply a coincidence of evolution.
They can deny God ... But they just haven't found His Grace.

Of course, that's not suggesting they won't try their hardest to ignore it ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back