it was a Catholic priest who 1st brought up the idea of the Big Bang theory!

I found meanwhile out the tree in this picture - you remember my question? - is the tree of life: An indifferent symbol of many religions.
View attachment 493995

It is the tree of life. The artist states, "The tree represents the love of God. The seven branches represent the seven dispensations of time; the seven roots, the seven creative periods; and the fruit, the twelve tribes of Israel."
The invention of one of the Christian gods

Of one of what? About which religion - or idea about religion - do you speak here now?

in the image of westerners.

Eastern Orthodox Christians are much more in the near of western Catholic Christians than many Protestant Christians of the western world. So the Christian religion is not really separated in East and West - this is only an effect of the political history and not an effect of spirituality.

It’s striking how, you know, Caucasian looking western Christianity has made the Jesus character.

What do you understand under "Caucasian" now? The influence on world history of the Celts, Normans, Germans and Slaws?

c_592050-l_3-k_imagepuff.jpg

Last edited:
The most important text of the last "my" Amish song was "Gott ist die Liebe. Er liebt auch Dich." - what makes the life of the Amish in the USA and my own life here not more easy. Specially if an Englishman like James God ... ah sorry: James Bond ... let write his personal Jesus the own British declaration of pseudo-independence with words of a kind of "nationalistic machine gun"-bible, which I would throw just simple into the next waste paper basket - as long as it is not the real declaration of independence.
The text is important for all.

I'm not understanding your post,

Sure you don't. How could you? I forgot more than some others had learned in their life. You seem not to be someone who learned a lot. You know everything without to learn ...

so have to ask why life of your Amish so hard in the US?

Life of the Amish is hard in the USA? Why?

Do you still travel by horse and buggy or something?

I often use an electric bike, even if it rains and snows. That's somehow hard - but no one thinks I have a hard life here in Germany. To do so is reducing just simple the output of the greenhouse gas CO2. ... And let me say: it works. This year it's still cold here in Germany :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
Sure you don't. How could you? I forgot more than some others had learned in their life. You seem not to be someone who learned a lot. You know everything without to learn ...

You're still a weirdo and doo doo one. You don't explain yourself well; I'm not a mind reader. And you are all over the place with your posts. You contradict what you just said.

The invention of one of the Christian gods in the image of westerners. It’s striking how, you know, Caucasian looking western Christianity has made the Jesus character.
You have no evidence for your statements such as invention of the Christian God in the image of westerners. Jesus isn't a westerner. Yours is just ignorant blabber as most of your posts are. It is explained in the Bible.

The invention of one of the Christian gods in the image of westerners. It’s striking how, you know, Caucasian looking western Christianity has made the Jesus character.
You have no evidence for your statements such as invention of the Christian God in the image of westerners. Jesus isn't a westerner. Yours is just ignorant blabber as most of your posts are. It is explained in the Bible.
My evidence for the invention of one of the Christian gods in the image of westerners is the image you posted. Your posts reinforce a lot of negative stereotypes of the hyper-religious. Not surprisingly, you’re not even aware of what you dump into threads.

You're still a weirdo and doo doo one. You don't explain yourself well; I'm not a mind reader. And you are all over the place with your posts. You contradict what you just said.

And what do you expect now? A political world without physics and spirituality, where you are the king and everyone has to think what you allow him to think?

Last edited:
My evidence for the invention of one of the Christian gods in the image of westerners is the image you posted. Your posts reinforce a lot of negative stereotypes of the hyper-religious. Not surprisingly, you’re not even aware of what you dump into threads.
You're entitled to your opinion.

The discussion started with who is the painter and who is the painting in Christianity. It's my opinion the painter is usually regarded as Satan. Usually, it starts off as the artist being a good Christian, but once he or she becomes famous and wealth follows, then they could become more sacrilegious.

The painting could be considered good or bad as there are some controversial paintings. However, it is usually the reflection of what the artist intended. We have a painting that Pope Francis thinks is sacrilegious here.

Pope-Francis-and-His-Obscene-Judas-Painting.jpg

“The Arrest of Christ” by Giotto di Bondone

Last edited:

The discussion started with who is the painter and who is the painting in Christianity. It's my opinion the painter is usually regarded as Satan. Usually, it starts off as the artist being a good Christian, but once he or she becomes famous and wealth follows, then they could become more sacrilegious.

The painting could be considered good or bad as there are some controversial paintings. However, it is usually the reflection of what the artist intended. We have a painting that Pope Francis thinks is sacrilegious here.

View attachment 496301

“The Arrest of Christ”
how about it bond - the soldiers did not recognize your messiah without someone kissing him ... what's your explanation for that.

and don't try and say it was the romans and not the bible jews that were afraid of his liberation theology - the 4th century christians as yourself also did away with for your own nefarious purposes.

to hate not love is why they crucified him - you're one of those - it seems.

how about it bond - the soldiers did not recognize your messiah without someone kissing him ... what's your explanation for that.
Are you belittling Jesus even more with your comment?

A kiss back then was a common greeting to show respect, honor, and brotherly love towards a friend. It was usually a kiss on the cheek, but in the artwork, Judas looks like he's to kiss Jesus on his lips. Regardless, what stands out is Judas used such a respectful and noble expression towards Jesus to betray him to the Roman soldiers. Thus, you miss how Judas' betrayal is one of the most blasphemous acts in the history of mankind.

and don't try and say it was the romans and not the bible jews that were afraid of his liberation theology - the 4th century christians as yourself also did away with for your own nefarious purposes.

To the contrary, I love and thank Jesus and have him in my heart for sacrificing himself to save us.

It wasn't just the Romans who hated and despised Jesus, but many Jews, as well. They were in the ruling class. Today, it's the same as Jesus isn't recognized or is mocked as our Savior. You even state it as liberation theology. Will you ask for forgiveness, will you ignore, or will you mock?

View attachment 496301

Let go the superstitions that make you a slave to fear and you will be a slave no more.

A kiss back then was a common greeting to show respect, honor, and brotherly love towards a friend. It was usually a kiss on the cheek, but in the artwork, Judas looks like he's to kiss Jesus on his lips. Regardless, what stands out is Judas used such a respectful and noble expression towards Jesus to betray him to the Roman soldiers. Thus, you miss how Judas' betrayal is one of the most blasphemous acts in the history of mankind.

To the contrary, I love and thank Jesus and have him in my heart for sacrificing himself to save us.

It wasn't just the Romans who hated and despised Jesus, but many Jews, as well. They were in the ruling class. Today, it's the same as Jesus isn't recognized or is mocked as our Savior. You even state it as liberation theology. Will you ask for forgiveness, will you ignore, or will you mock?
the soldiers did not recognize your messiah without someone kissing him ... what's your explanation for that.

the answer is no, i am not a christian or a jew -

if it were the romans the itinerant threatened they would have know him by sight, it was the bible jews that wanted him killed - just as the bible christians in the 4th century made up their messiah story to use the crucifixion as a means for their own purposes and not the reason for the fate that jesus was willing to die for - liberation theology - to remove the shackles of religious servitude represented by the bible jews.

View attachment 496301

Let go the superstitions that make you a slave to fear and you will be a slave no more.
This is just my opinion discussing this Christian art. Pope Francis may or may not have thought this Judas painting obscene, but it is titled as such in the link I provided. Maybe it has homosexual undertones which could be considered blasphemous, but that's not the point of the painting by the artist. I don't think it has anything to do with fear or fear of homosexuality.

You're replying like this has to do with creation v. evolution.

the soldiers did not recognize your messiah without someone kissing him ... what's your explanation for that.

if it were the romans the itinerant threatened they would have know him by sight, it was the bible jews that wanted him killed - just as the bible christians in the 4th century made up their messiah story to use the crucifixion as a means for their own purposes and not the reason for the fate that jesus was willing to die for - liberation theology - to remove the shackles of religious servitude represented by the bible jews.
Your comments make no sense. How would the Romans know who Jesus was when he hadn't visited there yet? You act like they had tv news so they would recognize him haha.

Your comments make no sense. How would the Romans know who Jesus was when he hadn't visited there yet? You act like they had tv news so they would recognize him haha.
you stretch the truth to avoid a response - jesus died for their cause and it had nothing to do with the romans and everything to do with bible jews - and nothing to do with being sinners or the christian bible, liberation theology was simply to free the individual from servitude to attain the goal of admission to the Everlasting by their own accord.

you stretch the truth to avoid a response - jesus died for their cause and it had nothing to do with the romans and everything to do with bible jews - and nothing to do with being sinners or the christian bible, liberation theology was simplyc
Now, you're changing the subject because I exposed your dumb Romans knew who Jesus was without Judas Escariot. Your whole existence is based on being exposed as a fool which doesn't take long.

What was Jesus' crime that would get him the death penalty? Why was he so hated by these Bible Jews or richer and more established Jews? Are you saying the poorer Jews were still slaves? You are still a slave because you don't know the simple things. So, tell us about "to free the individual from servitude to attain the goal of admission to the Everlasting by their own accord"?

Muslim? ... Whatever. ... Do you think James Bond is a Christian? ...
the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - (when) accomplished the reason for judgment, the correct outcome - for admission to the Everlasting.

bond is lost by the influences of the forgeries and fallacies they are unable to recognize.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
the above forgery is why they crucified jesus - the itinerant taught the opposite - liberation theology - to free one's spirit through their own works - not from reading a book. no one is born a sinner.

you stretch the truth to avoid a response - jesus died for their cause and it had nothing to do with the romans and everything to do with bible jews - and nothing to do with being sinners or the christian bible, liberation theology was simplyc
Now, you're changing the subject because I exposed your dumb Romans knew who Jesus was without Judas Escariot. Your whole existence is based on being exposed as a fool which doesn't take long.

What was Jesus' crime that would get him the death penalty? Why was he so hated by these Bible Jews or richer and more established Jews? Are you saying the poorer Jews were still slaves? You are still a slave because you don't know the simple things. So, tell us about "to free the individual from servitude to attain the goal of admission to the Everlasting by their own accord"?
Now, you're changing the subject because I exposed your dumb Romans knew who Jesus was without Judas Escariot.
dodge ball bond -

why did the romans need judas to kiss jesus if they knew who he was ... or cared.

* just rightwing republican fanatics still crying over duby's lost election they claim was rigged because they can not stand themselves without their daddy. bond.

the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - (when) accomplished the reason for judgment, the correct outcome - for admission to the Everlasting.

bond is lost by the influences of the forgeries and fallacies they are unable to recognize.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
the above forgery is why they crucified jesus

"They" = the Romans under Pontius Pilate - crucified him because he was "Jesus from Nazareth, king of the Jews".

- the itinerant taught the opposite - liberation theology - to free one's spirit through their own works - not from reading a book. no one is born a sinner.

You kill life to be able to survive. So are you really sure no one is born a sinner?

Forum List

Back