Oh, those poor Catholic clergy--being tricked into accepting.. wokeness? Funeral Mass for sex worker

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

My mouth LITERALLY fell open reading this trash!

I had gone into this article/video thinking that this Jonathan Morris-- who used to be a priest (God knows why he left)--would clarify things and I would "calm down" RE the blasphemous funeral given for this sex worker. Instead, I was more enraged!

I could not believe this *&^%$@#!

The clergy were tricked (TRICKED, I tell you!) into doing this funeral! They didn't KNOW this guy was a pervert!

Clergy used to FIND out such things before giving a funeral. It used to be -- in the days of TRUE CATHOLICISM (long gone)-- that no "catholic" who was not in good standing with the Church could have a funeral Mass.

Anyone doubt me still--about how the Catholic Church was all but LOST due to events of 65 years ago?

There's always the possibility that they believe that we're all God's children.
Right

Every nasty thing a person can think to do from taking baths in crap to mutilating children to murdering them

is acceptable.

I'm sure God understands...

disgusting

Right

Every nasty thing a person can think to do from taking baths in crap to mutilating children to murdering them

is acceptable.

I'm sure God understands...

disgusting
Your view of a pure God is way off. Read that Book of the Gospel.

Your view of a pure God is way off. Read that Book of the Gospel.
another candidate for Ignore

they just keep on coming!

wow... Really sad that so many people ... but then again

it's not sad at all

They don't want to be listened to..

. (i momentarily forgot)

This awful story shows how far the Catholic Church has fallen in 65 years.

It just keeps falling, too, apparently.

It used to be a great Church... so sad to lose it. There arestill good priests and other clergy but damn... you have to look so far and wide to find them, it seems! I haven't had time or resources to check out every single Catholic Church in the country (believe it or not :))

but I have travelled quite a bit and...

sad doesn't begin to say it :(

(I came here to Ignore --again

sigh... so many leftists morons, so little time to press the Ignore button.)

Anyhow, as stated elsewhere,

I am NOT buying it that the clergy at St Pat's didn't know about this guy's history

They should have gotten a clue when the family and friends of this person specifically asked that there NOT be prayer for him!

OMG

Not sure G-d would agree with you... he and my mom wanted me to be a doctor.
My Mom wanted me to be a dentist. Can you imagine doing that everyday? When I bowed out of residential construction when I was 37 (I had been at it for 20 years), Mom suggested applying to the Fire Department. Probably because I was totally in shape then.

I told her: "I love fire when it's where it's supposed to be. When it's not, it scares the bejeesus out of me."
So I went to college as a late bloomer instead.

This awful story shows how far the Catholic Church has fallen in 65 years.

It just keeps falling, too, apparently.

It used to be a great Church... so sad to lose it. There arestill good priests and other clergy but damn... you have to look so far and wide to find them, it seems! I haven't had time or resources to check out every single Catholic Church in the country (believe it or not :))

but I have travelled quite a bit and...

sad doesn't begin to say it :(
And now you know why Christ doesn't even mention the Catholic church...

Protestants go on and on about how Catholics listen to the pope

(although probably they don't say that much these days because few listen to Francis)

They go on and on about talking to MARY

and yet they are always quoting... who? PEOPLE

like Billy Graham... Joel Olsteen... their own pastor who hates Catholicism

Forum List

Back