it was a Catholic priest who 1st brought up the idea of the Big Bang theory!

The strange thing is: Everywhere where's written "Hubble" should be written "Lemaître".

He didn't say it happened around 13.7 billion years ago. Who came up with that lie?

He didn't say it happened around 13.7 billion years ago. Who came up with that lie?

The last approximation was 13.8 billion years. This approximation had to do with the search of the Higgs-boson, which should be named the Higgs-Englert-Brout-Guralnik-Hagen-Kibble particle and/or field.

And if you like to say something in context natural science - or in any other context - then it could be a good idea first to learn something about the theme - here about the themes nature and natural science - before you call other people liars. Your weird ideas in this context have by the way absolutelly nothing to do with the Christian rebound in god, the Christian religion, the Christian faith. It's an impertinence what some egocentristic "Christians" in the USA argue in context natural science. God is reason - god is love. What is reasonable and/or loveful is not under critics from real Christians. Truth is the fulfillment of love.

If you think god made something in another way then you have to show others this way first - with the methods of natural science. That's for example what Lemaître did do. In his time of history it was unimaginable what he found out. Even Albert Einstein had been convinced from something else. But Albert Einstein had to correct this mistake.

Last edited:
james bond

My hard words shall not be the last words here. Forget for a moment everything what you have learned or what you thought and listen to some harmless words with your heart.

Lemaître found out the world expanded from a very very very little point. Let it be a planet, a sun or a galaxy - it would still be a little point in the universe - but he spoke from a kind of original or first atom (from something what is not able to be cutted in whatever part any longer). And this point expands not into an empty space - although physicists use this concept for calculations - it is indeed the space itselve which expands (if the theory of relativity is not wrong - but never any experiment or observation in the universe in the last hundred years showed anything what is wrong with this theory of physics).

So what means this now (asides of the use of smart phones and other things which we "need" (=like to have))? If you will travel through the universe you will be in every point of the univere always in the middle of the universe, because the universe expands from all points into all directions. ...

Again: It expands from all points into all directions - so every point is always in the middle of the universe. The universe is full of centres - without any edge or end. "God made it not this way and who says so is a liar". Really? How do you make something what has only centres and no edge nor end?

The last approximation was 13.8 billion years. This approximation had to do with the search of the Higgs-boson, which should be named the Higgs-Englert-Brout-Guralnik-Hagen-Kibble particle and/or field.

And if you like to say something in context natural science - or in any other context - then it could be a good idea first to learn something about the theme - here about the themes nature and natural science - before you call other people liars. Your weird ideas in this context have by the way absolutelly nothing to do with the Christian rebound in god, the Christian religion, the Christian faith. It's an impertinence what some egocentristic "Christians" in the USA argue in context natural science. God is reason - god is love. What is reasonable and/or loveful is not under critics from real Christians. Truth is the fulfillment of love.

If you think god made something in another way then you have to show others this way first - with the methods of natural science. That's for example what Lemaître did do. In his time of history it was unimaginable what he found out. Even Albert Einstein had been convinced from something else. But Albert Einstein had to correct this mistake.

Old universe and Earth is just a made up hypothesis to support evolution. Before that, the universe was supposed to be eternal, but that turned out wrong as the CMB was discovered and the start of the Big Bang.

The science that I have for the Earth not being billions of years old is the layers on the seafloor are not built up enough to support an old Earth. It's relatively thin.

Old universe and Earth is just a made up hypothesis to support evolution.

The English discussion "creation vs evolution" is a nonsense discussion from my point of view. For me it is a discuission from knowers of god with believers in science.

Before that, the universe was supposed to be eternal,

Augustinus said the mighty word of creation was spoken timeless, because there was no time before god created time. Nearly the same says our modern quantifying and calculating view to the world. 13.8 bilion years ago the spacetime started to be - including all natural laws, including all energy and so on. Extremely expressed: From the first plank time to the next everthing was in the first plankspace to the next plankspace.

but that turned out wrong as the CMB was discovered and the start of the Big Bang.

no comment, brainwashy.

The science that I have for the Earth not being billions of years old is the layers on the seafloor are not built up enough to support an old Earth. It's relatively thin.

Whatever. What the priest Lemaître found out in the language of natural science means for me that the spirtual idea god exists also in every nothing - whatever this might be in a very concrete situation - is more than only an idea. If a universe is able to come out of nothing - so why should you not start to become a natural scientist ... if you are really interested in natural science. But what I hear from you let me think you will have to suffer a lot, if you will try to go this way.

Jesus remains my joy,
My heart’s comfort and sap.
Jesus obviates all misfortune,
He is my life’s strength,
My eye’s delight and sun,
My soul’s treasure and bliss;
Therefore I will not let Jesus go
From my heart and sight.

Last edited:

Pompous ass

Pompous ass

Hochtrabender Arsch? From which zoo do you come?

The English discussion "creation vs evolution" is a nonsense discussion from my point of view. For me it is a discuission from knowers of god with believers in science.

Well then, you are wrong and don't know the differences. I am a believer in Christianity and in science.
Augustinus said the mighty word of creation was spoken timeless

That part was wrong. Christianity always had a beginning and end. Thus, the universe, Earth, and everything in it has a beginning and end.

because there was no time before god created time. Nearly the same says our modern quantifying and calculating view to the world. 13.8 bilion years ago the spacetime started to be - including all natural laws, including all energy and so on. Extremely expressed: From the first plank time to the next everthing was in the first plankspace to the next plankspace.

Only good because God created time.

Then goes off again with your the "13.8 bilion (sic) years ago the spacetime started to be - including all natural laws, including all energy and so on. Extremely expressed: From the first plank time to the next everthing was in the first plankspace to the next plankspace. (sic)"

no comment, brainwashy.

Sure, that's how science explained it. The CMB is fact.

Whatever. What the priest Lemaître found out in the language of natural science means for me that the spirtual idea god exists also in every nothing - whatever this might be in a very concrete situation - is more than only an idea. If a universe is able to come out of nothing - so why should you not start to become a natural scientist ... if you are really interested in natural science. But what I hear from you let me think you will have to suffer a lot, if you will try to go this way.

The universe did not come out of nothing. You need energy first. Like duh haha.

Well then, you are wrong and don't know the differences. I am a believer in Christianity and in science.

And what is the creed of science and the mathematics which makes god to your subject?

Augustinus said the mighty word of creation was spoken timeless

That part was wrong.

?

Christianity always had a beginning and end.

No idea what you like to say here. Sure is Christendom something what exists in the history of mankind - but Christianity and/or humanity (=a kind of Christianity for atheists) bears laws which had existed since ever, although nothing exists since ever.

Thus, the universe, Earth, and everything in it has a beginning and end.

The universe has a beginning - but looks like it could be it will have no end.

because there was no time before god created time. Nearly the same says our modern quantifying and calculating view to the world. 13.8 bilion years ago the spacetime started to be - including all natural laws, including all energy and so on. Extremely expressed: From the first plank time to the next everthing was in the first plankspace to the next plankspace.

Only good because God created time.

Or god created something else what caused time for example in a kind of side effect. Or something had happened in a totally other way than we are able to think about in the moment.

Then goes off again with your the "13.8 bilion (sic) years ago the spacetime started to be - including all natural laws, including all energy and so on. Extremely expressed: From the first plank time to the next everthing was in the first plankspace to the next plankspace. (sic)"

no comment, brainwashy.

Sure, that's how science explained it. The CMB is fact.

CMB? ... The three holy kings of wisdom?

The universe did not come out of nothing. You need energy first. Like duh haha.

Why do you think the universe has energy? As far as I understood is 0 the sum of all negative and positive energies of the universe. And that we are within the universe not able to create energy nor to destroy energy shows only a very important difference between creation and evolution. Energy is "evolutionary" only able to be transformed.

Whatever. I don't have the feeling it makes any sense to try to speak with you about such themes. Such themes show normally only how wonderful everything is. God made a damned good job for us ... but are we doing the same for him and his living creation?

Last edited:
And what is the creed of science and the mathematics which makes god to your subject?

Creation science. Do you belittle the God of Christianity?

No idea what you like to say here. Sure is Christendom something what exists in the history of mankind - but Christianity and/or humanity (=a kind of Christianity for atheists) bears laws which had existed since ever, although nothing exists since ever.

More wrongness. Christianity and atheism are opposites. Atheism and evolution contradict everything in the Bible, so don't call humanity equal to a Christianity for atheists. Christianity is Christianity. Nothing will equal it. Atheism is its own religion.

CMB? ... The three holy kings of wisdom?
Hardly. The cosmic microwave background was the evidence for the big expansion.

Or god created something else what caused time for example in a kind of side effect. Or something had happened in a totally other way than we are able to think about in the moment.

So what was the something else that he created? The way you put it sounds like your guessing. The Bible explains it in exact terms and science backs it up.

Why do you think the universe has energy? As far as I understood is 0 the sum of all negative and positive energies of the universe. And that we are within the universe not able to create energy nor to destroy energy shows only a very important difference between creation and evolution. Energy is "evolutionary" only able to be transformed.

Whatever. I don't have the feeling it makes any sense to try to speak with you about such themes. Such themes show normally only how wonderful everything is. God made a damned good job for us ... but are we doing the same for him and his living creation?

"Let there be light." Genesis 1:3

There was nothing in the beginning. God separated night and day and created spacetime. You can't have space without time as we have discovered. All of the energy in the universe is in the EMS, i.e. light.

>>As far as I understood is 0 the sum of all negative and positive energies of the universe.<<

Sure, but there has to be spacetime and all the energy in the universe first. Evolution does not explain. Atheists are liars and believe in fairy tales.

>>Whatever. I don't have the feeling it makes any sense to try to speak with you about such themes.<<

Do you mean creation or science or both? What themes then?

>>Such themes show normally only how wonderful everything is. God made a damned good job for us ... but are we doing the same for him and his living creation?<<

Such themes should show us God's kingdom, power, and glory.

>>but are we doing the same for him and his living creation?<<

I doubt it or else we wouldn't have death. This was supposed to be heaven on Earth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back