It started when.......

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Right now one party does not control ALL of the media or the message, but it feels like it's headed that way. It sure feels like one party is deciding what the truth is, and vigorously condemns and fights against any effort to audit or investigate the 2020 election. The current cancel culture perpetrated by the many on the Left feels a lot like free speech is being censored and opposition silenced. And it is the Left who is constantly trying to divide us and harass 'them'.

The gas chambers reference is probably out of bounds I think, I don't see this country ever getting to that point. But on the other hand, I doubt that the German citizens thought that either before Hitler came along. So, how far will the democrats take this country to the Left? Am I crazy to be concerned?

1621446150602.png

To answer your direct question, yes, you are crazy if you believe all that crap. Don't you feel even a little bit dumb falling for all those conspiracy theories? The media identifies right wing lies because they are lies. If you want better press, then quit being so unethical.

To answer your direct question, yes, you are crazy if you believe all that crap. Don't you feel even a little bit dumb falling for all those conspiracy theories? The media identifies right wing lies because they are lies. If you want better press, then quit being so unethical.
Sez the nazi liar. It happened exactly like that.

I knew the "truth" as we know it was going to take an epic hit when I heard the terms "our truth", "my truth" and "his/her truth" being unleashed on the world

I told my truth.

What the hell does that mean? There is no my truth. There is only THE truth.

Last edited:
If the media was truly objective as is the noble calling of the 5th estate, then lies and nefarious dealings would be called out equally on both sides. The left has been given a glaring free ride. Democrat actions of the past year have been anything but ethical and the media gives us crickets. Your support of that type of reporting makes you complicit with the lying and hypocrisy.

If the media was truly objective as is the noble calling of the 5th estate, then lies and nefarious dealings would be called out equally on both sides. The left has been given a glaring free ride. Democrat actions of the past year have been anything but ethical and the media gives us crickets. Your support of that type of reporting makes you complicit with the lying and hypocrisy.
I'll be sure to check out all of your remarks just as soon as I finish reading all these articles about deleted data bases, and bamboo ballots, and, if you can believe it, ballots being chopped up and fed to chickens.

Who then, identifies left-wing lies?

I'll be sure to check out all of your remarks just as soon as I finish reading all these articles about deleted data bases, and bamboo ballots, and, if you can believe it, ballots being chopped up and fed to chickens.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and don't forget the lie about being told to drink bleach. You wouldn't want to forget that one. Look in your archive for the Biden lie that he hadn't been vaccinated and the vaccine did not exist before he took office as well--that one received no media attention. Nor did Biden inticing a hostile journalist to stand in front of yesterdays F150 test drive as well. If Trump had said that, they would have him impeached for threatening murder. But it is OK for China Joe and you hypocrites.

Right now one party does not control ALL of the media or the message, but it feels like it's headed that way. It sure feels like one party is deciding what the truth is, and vigorously condemns and fights against any effort to audit or investigate the 2020 election. The current cancel culture perpetrated by the many on the Left feels a lot like free speech is being censored and opposition silenced. And it is the Left who is constantly trying to divide us and harass 'them'.

The gas chambers reference is probably out of bounds I think, I don't see this country ever getting to that point. But on the other hand, I doubt that the German citizens thought that either before Hitler came along. So, how far will the democrats take this country to the Left? Am I crazy to be concerned?

View attachment 491188

In all fairness, I doubt most Germans saw THEIR country going that way, either. That's kind of the point.

Just because a batshit crazy accusation from the right claims something is a lie doesn't mean it really is. Your problem is too many obviously false accusations, and loss of credibility. You can only cry wolf so many times.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and don't forget the lie about being told to drink bleach. You wouldn't want to forget that one. Look in your archive for the Biden lie that he hadn't been vaccinated and the vaccine did not exist before he took office as well--that one received no media attention. Nor did Biden inticing a hostile journalist to stand in front of yesterdays F150 test drive as well. If Trump had said that, they would have him impeached for threatening murder. But it is OK for China Joe and you hypocrites.
1621452851264.png

View attachment 491231
Better to keep all your own tissues to dry your eyes and swab your smelly vagina with as well.

Just because a batshit crazy accusation from the right claims something is a lie doesn't mean it really is. Your problem is too many obviously false accusations, and loss of credibility. You can only cry wolf so many times.
Just because batshit crazy accusation and denials from the left claims are lies. Doesn't mean they are. The left's problem is that their apparack and propaganda outlets have been caught in outright lies and fabricated outrage they have no credibility. The fact you on the left trust them further reduces their credibility and yours. You are, in fact, a liar.

Forum List

Back