Don't believe in UFO's?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Then why did the pentagon admit it was investigating wrecked UFO's they have found, and testing the materials or whatever it is they are doing? And why would anyone think we are the only "experiment" by God in the vast sea of space to have "man" on a planet?

Ever think we are His failures? Black sheep planet, so to speak? The bratty ones that can't get along, shit in their own backyard with pollution, etc. and those that "visit" come to study what they didn't do themselves and we are the boogeyman to all little alien children.

I believe in UHF...

13182610533_f4a5bbfcd3_n.jpg

Then why did the pentagon admit it was investigating wrecked UFO's they have found, and testing the materials or whatever it is they are doing? And why would anyone think we are the only "experiment" by God in the vast sea of space to have "man" on a planet?

Ever think we are His failures? Black sheep planet, so to speak? The bratty ones that can't get along, shit in their own backyard with pollution, etc. and those that "visit" come to study what they didn't do themselves and we are the boogeyman to all little alien children.
What's not to believe? UFOs are unidentified flying objects, i.e. a bird, a plane, Superman... The question of whether there are aliens involved is totally separate. UFOs and aliens could mean illegals crossing the border in a small unregistered plane.

I don't rhetorically wonder about things or waste my time with illusions created by sleight of hands or that of wayward thoughts. For the sake of objectivity: UFOs ≠ Alien craft . . . necessarily.

Last edited:
The term should perhaps be "phenomenon not yet understood". Even the word "flying" could be a misnomer. There is certainly something going on, but it could be a natural thing that is inherent in the universe and just rare near the earth's surface.

The government has continually used the UFO smokescreen to cover for their secret aircraft development programs. There are almost certainly ETs but they are just as stuck at home as we are. FTL travel does not seem to be possible in this universe. That means centuries to travel between stars with an almost unimaginable expenditure of energy. There is nothing here that would justify the effort. There are no aliens here, just people and their hidden agendas.

I believe there are objects flying around that aren’t identified

But to think they are from other planets is Goofy

Less than 5% of flying objects are unidentified ... best we can hope for is amateur-grade Conspiracy Theory ... the main problem is why the Pentagon isn't using this supposed "new and advanced" technologies in our current weapons systems ... you've all seen Star Trek, you all know what phasers can do ... just the warp drive to obtain FTL travel would be a huge military advantage ...

I understand there are still a few outstanding questions concerning Einstein's General Relativity ... but these are mainly due to our own lack of ability to build instruments to measure ... however, the "speed limit of the universe" being the speed of light comes from Einstein's Special Relativity ... and this part has proven to be quite robust ... plenty of graphic YouTube videos that describe what happens to a house cat as its speed approaches c ... sorry Dr. Schrödinger, your cat is all dead ...

It's not just the energy requirements to get to the speed of light ... we still have to slow back down once we get to our destination ... are we hoping to find a fuel source there? ... that's like driving across Nevada ignoring the "Next Gas 120 Miles" signs ... a good way to die ...

Some time back, I read some commentary from an Official™ UFOlogist ... the article was about the various ways we use to find life out there ... anyway, he made the point that life on Earth is obvious and unmistakable ... aliens looking for us should have an easy time of it ... and there's very good reason to believe such aliens are 100 million years ahead of us ...

"If time travel was possible, where are all the tourists?" -- Stephen Hawking

Less than 5% of flying objects are unidentified ... best we can hope for is amateur-grade Conspiracy Theory ... the main problem is why the Pentagon isn't using this supposed "new and advanced" technologies in our current weapons systems ... you've all seen Star Trek, you all know what phasers can do ... just the warp drive to obtain FTL travel would be a huge military advantage ...

I understand there are still a few outstanding questions concerning Einstein's General Relativity ... but these are mainly due to our own lack of ability to build instruments to measure ... however, the "speed limit of the universe" being the speed of light comes from Einstein's Special Relativity ... and this part has proven to be quite robust ... plenty of graphic YouTube videos that describe what happens to a house cat as its speed approaches c ... sorry Dr. Schrödinger, your cat is all dead ...

It's not just the energy requirements to get to the speed of light ... we still have to slow back down once we get to our destination ... are we hoping to find a fuel source there? ... that's like driving across Nevada ignoring the "Next Gas 120 Miles" signs ... a good way to die ...

Some time back, I read some commentary from an Official™ UFOlogist ... the article was about the various ways we use to find life out there ... anyway, he made the point that life on Earth is obvious and unmistakable ... aliens looking for us should have an easy time of it ... and there's very good reason to believe such aliens are 100 million years ahead of us ...

They came they saw they said LTGFOH !

They did not admit that.

UFOs are real and common I have seen a couple myself.

They are just objects in the sky which cannot be identified. Doesnt mean they are not ordinary objects and certianly not ETY space craft

The term should perhaps be "phenomenon not yet understood". Even the word "flying" could be a misnomer. There is certainly something going on, but it could be a natural thing that is inherent in the universe and just rare near the earth's surface.
Or..it could be our own government trying to find another scare tactic so they can implement more lockdowns or power controls.

They saw our proteins spin the wrong way ... we're not edible ... no reason to hang around ...

UFO’s prove nothing about “aliens”. Those of us who aren’t morons know that the government has technologies that have never been introduced to the general public yet. Just because there are aircraft that look different from anything we’ve seen and can move differently than anything we’ve seen doesn’t mean it’s space aliens.

For something that is commonly referred to as "unidentified", a lot of people certainly do make a lot of unsubstantiated assumptions about them.

anyone who does not believe UFOS and aliens exist is clueless and in denial mode. There have been far too many many credible airforce pilots that have witnessed them as well as astronaughts secretly talking about seeing them in space but smart enough to not go on record knowing they will be killed only LUCKY if they are just publicly slandered. many pilots have talked about how they have seen a hovering shiny object and then within a second and a blink of an eye,gone going upwards toward the sky obviously vanishing into space.

Forum List

Back