The Storrny Issue

Ive put this in conspiracies because of course trump did nothing wrong and its all a sick plot.
But this evil bitch feels emboldened to drag this saintly family man before the courts.
Obviously the Pres claims he never met the tart but she has made detailed claims about the size of his genitalia. Obviously we know the Prez is hung like a young stallion.
But will he be forced to expose himself to the jury in order to squash these conspiracy theories ?
Will the leader of the free world be forced to wave his cock in front of a jury ? Possibly a jury of maiden aunts. They would be quite unprepared to look at such an uncaged beast.
Or will they take him to a side room to flop it out ?
What happens when the Prez has to get his cock out ? Obviously maintaining the dignity of his office.
MODS FFS!!

Where is the TDS Emoji?!

You’re missing out

Ive put this in conspiracies because of course trump did nothing wrong and its all a sick plot.
But this evil bitch feels emboldened to drag this saintly family man before the courts.
Obviously the Pres claims he never met the tart but she has made detailed claims about the size of his genitalia. Obviously we know the Prez is hung like a young stallion.
But will he be forced to expose himself to the jury in order to squash these conspiracy theories ?
Will the leader of the free world be forced to wave his cock in front of a jury ? Possibly a jury of maiden aunts. They would be quite unprepared to look at such an uncaged beast.
What happens when the Prez has to get his cock out ? Obviously maintaining the dignity of his office.

Trump is very small and inadequate according to women who know.

The evil bitch waited decades before making her claims. The statue of limitations ran out so she couldn't put her lies into the courts. Then, VIOLA crooked NY decided to extend the statue of limitations so she could file. Carroll's lawsuit is being covered by a big Democrat donor, Reid Hoffman.

You'd drop your panties in a second if a wealthy man even glanced in your direction.

Before I got old I went to the out islands five times a year on a Cessna Golden eagle to scuba dive, skiing in Switzerland and Vail every year, you silly punk.

Paris and Bellagio every few years.

Trump is a nasty creep. I don't care how much money he has.

Before I got old I went to the out islands five times a year on a Cessna Golden eagle to scuba dive, skiing in Switzerland and Vail every year, you silly punk.

You'd wet your panties for him. After all, you always post about him.

Epstein Island, no doubt. Did I mention that I fly fighter jets and am a renowned surgeon? STFU, clown.

Forum List

Back