The Storrny Issue

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ive put this in conspiracies because of course trump did nothing wrong and its all a sick plot.
But this evil bitch feels emboldened to drag this saintly family man before the courts.
Obviously the Pres claims he never met the tart but she has made detailed claims about the size of his genitalia. Obviously we know the Prez is hung like a young stallion.
But will he be forced to expose himself to the jury in order to squash these conspiracy theories ?
Will the leader of the free world be forced to wave his cock in front of a jury ? Possibly a jury of maiden aunts. They would be quite unprepared to look at such an uncaged beast.
Or will they take him to a side room to flop it out ?
What happens when the Prez has to get his cock out ? Obviously maintaining the dignity of his office.

They made Michael Jackson drop his shorts
I fear this might affect him psychologically. The idea that this dignified old gentleman should be reduced to a freak show character is just too much.

I would hope that the jury avert their gaze but I suspect that the female members would be desperate for a peek.

stormy says donny is packing a mushroom.

images

Well she is the Trump slayer

Its not over until the fat man sings "No Ma , No Mas"

if only Clinton could run for a third term then the election would be all about the Pervy Presidents

Last edited:

We need a new sub-forum for threads like this that aren't even dignified enough to be called conspiracies.

deannalw, got any suggestions for what to call it?

I think the name of the forum should include something about third grade intellect, or some such thing.

Forum List

Back