Did the right thing

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
At the poker room In Cambodia Some guy left his bag on the chair with over $10,000 in chips.

I returned it to the front desk and they looked at the camera and got it back to the right guy I couldā€™ve easily taken it, and left the country.

In the Poker world, a sizable number of people wouldā€™ve stolen it. And in general in the USA a lot of Americans would steal it too especially the BLM type people. Thatā€™s why we have places called ā€œthe hoodā€ in the USA where people have their front screen doors ripped off their front houseā€¦ and their rims stolen from their car on a regular basis. This is happening due to a lack of Christian values and just good values in general. The many black and white people who go to church we just never steal. It is because of Christian values. Feels good to do the right thing. Praise be to God. šŸ„°

Christian values prevented me from doing the wrong thing. I just couldnā€™t live with myself if I took it.

A few years ago In Las Vegas I dropped my wallet at a Walmart parking lot and a Mexican immigrant guy told me about it save me thousands of dollarsā€¦ thereā€™s no doubt Mexican guy was a Catholic.. not only would I have lost a bunch of money but my ID and debit cards were in there. I gave the Mexican guy a reward.

The money bag I found today belonged to a French poker pro He usually Clips his money bag to his chair, but apparently one of the managers moved the chair not knowing all of his money was connected to it. And then the chair was at a random empty table. The guy is actually a neighbor of mine. He lives on the same floor in the same apartment building as me. The guy did not offer me a reward, but I would not have taken it anyway. I donā€™t need the money praise God šŸ„°.

Iā€™d like to hear other people share similar stories if they found a wallet with a ton of money in it and then return it to the guy something like that

This happened to a friend of mine at a truckstop. He left his wallet in the bathroom and some random guy returned it to him. There was like 1500 bucks in the wallet. No doubt that the guy who returned it was probably a Christian and a Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back