This Is Not Near Over. Facts not Conspiracy.

This crap is illegal. The election was stolen. Drop boxes delivered before they were picked up. They have the documents.

It's over. I understand you want to keep the lie alive as long as possible to string it into 2022...but they got nothing.
However, as long as they dangle this bait out to willing fish such as yourself, it will be happily swallowed. And you
won't care if there's a hook attached to it. Desperately trying to make the lie become the truth. Absolute fucking pathetic.
The right wing is the greatest threat this country has faced since the Civil War.

Honestly, you idiots will swallow ANYTHING.

This crap is illegal. The election was stolen. Drop boxes delivered before they were picked up. They have the documents.

It's over. I understand you want to keep the lie alive as long as possible to string it into 2022...but they got nothing.
However, as long as they dangle this bait out to willing fish such as yourself, it will be happily swallowed. And you
won't care if there's a hook attached to it. Desperately trying to make the lie become the truth. Absolute fucking pathetic.
The right wing is the greatest threat this country has faced since the Civil War.

So they found the data and stood corrected....That's more than we'll get out of you moonbats , ever.

This GA not AZ. And it is far from over. People are going to force these audits. Politicians work for them. There are quite a few serving their last term as we speak.

Says the guy chocking on progressive dicks.

This GA not AZ. And it is far from over. People are going to force these audits. Politicians work for them. There are quite a few serving their last term as we speak.

Same lie. Same outcome. Same difference. Rinse, repeat, move to the next state. :)

Same lie. Same outcome. Same difference. Rinse, repeat, move to the next state. :)

Same army of lawyers, same biased media, same BIG Tech censorship, same Dominion. What are they hiding, they should welcome the chance to prove there was no fraud. Why aren't they?

At this point if they don't have actual proof, I mean real proof, enough proof to drop on the desk of the supreme court with confidence then I don't believe it.

It's always the build up, but never a pay off.

If they have undisputable proof then fine, let's have it. But if it's just more talk about bombshells then Ive heard enough.

At this point if they don't have actual proof, I mean real proof, enough proof to drop on the desk of the supreme court with confidence then I don't believe it.

If they have undisputable proof then fine, let's have it. But if it's just more talk about bombshells then Ive heard enough.
When information is withheld that could supply that evidence that could be provided and clear everything up? The resistance to transparency screams guilt.

Same army of lawyers, same biased media, same BIG Tech censorship, same Dominion. What are they hiding, they should welcome the chance to prove there was no fraud. Why aren't they?

Because it isn't incumbent upon them to defend a lie that has no basis in fact. Now, if you'd have gotten one or two of those judges in the 67 or so lower court lawsuits to
hear your case, you'd have an argument. Admittedly, not a strong one, but at least you'd have something to stand on. Therefore, why should they defend something they
know isn't true? Because people like you say so? That's not the way things work in this country. Must have proof before you get to make accusations like this.
After 73 lower court and SC cases...say, sorry. No concrete evidence was presented.

Because it isn't incumbent upon them to defend a lie that has no basis in fact. Now, if you'd have gotten one or two of those judges in the 67 or so lower court lawsuits to
hear your case, you'd have an argument. Admittedly, not a strong one, but at least you'd have something to stand on. Therefore, why should they defend something they
know isn't true? Because people like you say so? That's not the way things work in this country. Must have proof before you get to make accusations like this.
After 73 lower court and SC cases...say, sorry. No concrete evidence was presented.

Not good enough for me. Not good enough for 100 million others. I think we are done here.

137289244_1779182235568235_1140420812587875036_n.jpg

Not good enough for me. Not good enough for 100 million others. I think we are done here.

Oh you're done alright. No one cares if it isn't good enough for you. No one cares if it isn't good enough for me.
74 million people voted for Trump. Not 100 million. If we assume that 40% of that vote total was just people voting for
him because they didn't like Biden, then the total is closer to 35-40 million people that actually support him. And that
just about jives with Trump's average approval rating over his four years.

When information is withheld that could supply that evidence that could be provided and clear everything up? The resistance to transparency screams guilt.

I mean I get it. If there was no theft then why not just say "here is everything, show us what we did wrong". This whole thing could have been settled very easily if they just opened up the books so to speak.

But I also realize politics between parties right now is also a pissing contest. No one side wants to concede or help the other, everything has to Be their way or no way, everything is resistance against the other. It's all just wanting to be against the other side anyway they can even if it means abandoning consideration, rationality and common sense.

So I don't know what happened in reality and if it was stolen then let's have it, show us the proof but all this endless talking about the theft is just growing tiresome. Or who knows, maybe that's the game, to stall things so long that everyone just gives up on looking for what happened. Then again, maybe it isn't.

I don't know if there was fraud or not. I do know that there is a lack of transparency. How can one present you with evidence when they're not permitted to look at the evidence?

I mean I get it. If there was no theft then why not just say "here is everything, show us what we did wrong". This whole thing could have been settled very easily if they just opened up the books so to speak.

But I also realize politics between parties right now is also a pissing contest. No one side wants to concede or help the other, everything has to Be their way or no way, everything is resistance against the other. It's all just wanting to be against the other side anyway they can even if it means abandoning consideration, rationality and common sense.

So I don't know what happened in reality and if it was stolen then let's have it, show us the proof but all this endless talking about the theft is just growing tiresome. Or who knows, maybe that's the game, to stall things so long that everyone just gives up on looking for what happened. Then again, maybe it isn't.
That is not how it works, voting records are not open to the public for viewing because of privacy laws..

Forum List

Back