Star wars outlaws. Racism, diversity and hatred strikes again. They don't like white men.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

So it appears Disney rears it's head again. The trailer dropped for star wars outlaws. Now don't forget this is the game brought to you by a woman that told white men to not buy the game and there is a problem with them.

Oh this is yet another game that feels the need to ugly up it's women for diversity.

The actress who played the part, and what they made her look like in the game.

I watched the trailer and of course it had all the woke trademarks. Ugly female main character, a bunch of obvious feminine aliens in it, and the bad guy is white

Last edited:

So it appears Disney rears it's head again. The trailer dropped for star wars outlaws. Now don't forget this is the game brought to you by a woman that told white men to not buy the game and there is a problem with them.

Oh this is yet another game that feels the need to ugly up it's women for diversity.

The actress who played the part, and what they made her look like in the game.

I watched the trailer and of course it had all the woke trademarks. Ugly female main character, a bunch of obvious feminine aliens in it, and the bad guy is white

Will you be okay, snowflake? :itsok:

Who gives a shit if it is woke or not.

Who gives a shit if it is a fun game.

Last couple Ubisoft games I bought were nightmare. :sigh2:
Nothing but trouble. And don't even bother trying to contact them for support. . .

no mas

1713766954889.png

This Is Why So Many People Hate Ubisoft
This Is Why So Many People Hate Ubisoft - SlashGear

Ubisoft is having a bad time, cancels more unannounced games as its share price plunges​

IMO? Anyone that invests in an Ubi game at this point, beware, chances are, you aren't really owning the thing, it is just borrowing the property, and throwing good money after bad.

Forum List

Back