It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -

I realize math is hard, but if 99.5% of the cops are good cops who don't kill blacks, that leaves just a meager 0.005% who are questionable.

So, do go look up the number of cops -- local, state, and federal, and multiply that by 0.005.

That would be a rough estimate of how many bad cops that like to kill people there are, statistically speaking.

I'm sure that on any given year, the numbers are smaller or larger.

The one thing that is clearly certain.

There is no slaughter of blacks being perpetrated by cops against blacks. There is no systemic racism in the police force and what racism you find is predominately in Democrat-held strongholds.

Obviously, arithmetic is beyond your capabilities. Saying math is hard, is a gross understatement for you.

FYI

100.00%
- 99.50%
000.50% NOT 000.005%

That isn't a rounding error it is the difference between a ripple on a pond and a tsunami!

Apparently, you never learned to convert decimals to a percentage and back.

LOL
I wondered if anyone was going to pick up on that. I figured it wasn't worth trying.
You too, eh?

Give it a try.

1 = 100%

0.995 = 99.5%

1 - 0.995 = 0.005

Get it?
Yup. But that isn't what you said. 0.005 doesn't equal .005% That would be 0.5% Maybe you just misspoke in your earlier post. You do know that to convert a decimal to a percent, you move the decimal point two places to the right?

I don't know how many cops there are in this country, but with a large # like that, it sure does make a difference where you put your decimal point in determining a percentage.
yes, and one half of one percent is a very small number. Meaning, of course, that there is no systemic racism in our police force.
Thats not what one of the top retired police chiefs in this country says.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
You do understand that is one man's opinion, right? Ask the majority of cops and they won't agree with him.
Thats because the majority of cops are crooked or lying. Besides its way more than just one cop. I heard 5 or 6 just today say the same thing.
It is far more believable that YOU are lying to promote a racist agenda than it is to believe that 10's of thousands of cops are lying.

Simply put, the entire narrative of systemic racism in the police force -- even the democratic police forces -- is nothing more than emotional tripe and blackmail.
I'm not asking you what you believe. I'm letting you know the facts as I have experienced and heard from others.

The bottom line is to stop being a racist.

Being%20falsely%20accussed-S.jpg
So youre saying that there is no racism in the US?

So you're saying everyone is racist?

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

Harvard Implicit Association Test (IAT) Here is a tool that allows each of us to discover hidden cognitive biases. Most people are aware of their own overt biases, but it is very difficult for us to become aware of our covert biases. This is a test that can be taken by each individual for their own benefit.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!
It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Welcome
You have selected the Race Task. In this study, you will complete an Implicit Association Test (IAT) in which you will be asked to sort pictures and words into groups as fast as you can. In addition to the IAT, there are some questions about your beliefs, attitudes, and opinions, and some standard demographic questions. This study should take about 10 minutes to complete. At the end, you will receive your IAT result along with information about what it means.

We thank you for being here!
Race
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/Study?tid=-1
No. I'm saying most whites are racist. We know this because of several key indicators. So individual whites claiming that being accused of racism sucks is irrelevant. I already took the test. I have a strong preference for Black people.

I dont know where you got that 17% figure but its very wrong.
You don’t know most white people. There are no indicators to prove this.
I dont have to know most white people to understand that most of them are racist. Its a simple matter of deduction buoyed by historical events near and far.
If you are judging whites today by all whites throughout history you would see that most whites are not racists. That would be as wrong as me blaming all blacks today by the violence committed by some blacks in the crime ridden cities.
So explain this if you honestly expect me to believe that most whites are not racist. Why have Blacks not been paid reparations from slavery and Jim Crow?
It isn’t racist to not pay reparations. Many people of all races were slaves and/or denied equal rights at one time or another in the past. Regardless of the reason, nobody today is due reparations for something they did not earn.

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

Harvard Implicit Association Test (IAT) Here is a tool that allows each of us to discover hidden cognitive biases. Most people are aware of their own overt biases, but it is very difficult for us to become aware of our covert biases. This is a test that can be taken by each individual for their own benefit.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

Welcome
You have selected the Race Task. In this study, you will complete an Implicit Association Test (IAT) in which you will be asked to sort pictures and words into groups as fast as you can. In addition to the IAT, there are some questions about your beliefs, attitudes, and opinions, and some standard demographic questions. This study should take about 10 minutes to complete. At the end, you will receive your IAT result along with information about what it means.

Race
No. I'm saying most whites are racist. We know this because of several key indicators. So individual whites claiming that being accused of racism sucks is irrelevant. I already took the test. I have a strong preference for Black people.

I dont have to know most white people to understand that most of them are racist. Its a simple matter of deduction buoyed by historical events near and far.
If you are judging whites today by all whites throughout history you would see that most whites are not racists. That would be as wrong as me blaming all blacks today by the violence committed by some blacks in the crime ridden cities.
So explain this if you honestly expect me to believe that most whites are not racist. Why have Blacks not been paid reparations from slavery and Jim Crow?
it certainly is not racist to disagree with reparations. Many people were slaves and/or denied equal rights throughout history. It wasn’t right but it happened and can’t be changed.
I disagree. Its the same racism that begin the moment this country was founded.
Should have told wealthy Africans not to sell slaves around the world. It was a terrible time. I agree with you there. But slavery ended 150 yrs ago. Time to stop whining about it and move forward.

I realize math is hard, but if 99.5% of the cops are good cops who don't kill blacks, that leaves just a meager 0.005% who are questionable.

So, do go look up the number of cops -- local, state, and federal, and multiply that by 0.005.

That would be a rough estimate of how many bad cops that like to kill people there are, statistically speaking.

I'm sure that on any given year, the numbers are smaller or larger.

The one thing that is clearly certain.

There is no slaughter of blacks being perpetrated by cops against blacks. There is no systemic racism in the police force and what racism you find is predominately in Democrat-held strongholds.

Obviously, arithmetic is beyond your capabilities. Saying math is hard, is a gross understatement for you.

FYI

100.00%
- 99.50%
000.50% NOT 000.005%

That isn't a rounding error it is the difference between a ripple on a pond and a tsunami!

Apparently, you never learned to convert decimals to a percentage and back.

LOL
I wondered if anyone was going to pick up on that. I figured it wasn't worth trying.
You too, eh?

Give it a try.

1 = 100%

0.995 = 99.5%

1 - 0.995 = 0.005

Get it?
Yup. But that isn't what you said. 0.005 doesn't equal .005% That would be 0.5% Maybe you just misspoke in your earlier post. You do know that to convert a decimal to a percent, you move the decimal point two places to the right?

I don't know how many cops there are in this country, but with a large # like that, it sure does make a difference where you put your decimal point in determining a percentage.
yes, and one half of one percent is a very small number. Meaning, of course, that there is no systemic racism in our police force.
Thats not what one of the top retired police chiefs in this country says.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
You do understand that is one man's opinion, right? Ask the majority of cops and they won't agree with him.
Thats because the majority of cops are crooked or lying. Besides its way more than just one cop. I heard 5 or 6 just today say the same thing.
It is far more believable that YOU are lying to promote a racist agenda than it is to believe that 10's of thousands of cops are lying.

Simply put, the entire narrative of systemic racism in the police force -- even the democratic police forces -- is nothing more than emotional tripe and blackmail.
I'm not asking you what you believe. I'm letting you know the facts as I have experienced and heard from others.
“Others” = voices in his head.

- without screams of racism.

So. What is the bottom line?
If nothing else the last 2 months is proof that the wrong side won the Civil War
You got your asses kicked. Deal with it. Bring that traitor flag around me and I am going to make you swallow it.

What people will say anonymously on the Internet!
You can always find out in person. i will even pick you up from the airport. You down?
Well apparently you people cannot live in a civilized society and follow the laws of that society, so it is you that don;t belong here
We created civilization for you so of course we can live in one. Its whites with their bellicose beliefs and emphasis on war and genocide which has caused the planets problems.
What fantasy world do you live in? So what happened to your great society.. Never mind I already know your answer, the whites ruined it.
I dont live in a fantasy world. Its you that live in one. Yes whites over ran and colonized Africa. Are you denying this because you are living in a fantasy world?
Not denying it, but mud huts do not make up a civilization even if they are made out of elephant dung to keep the lions away
Actually they do make up a civilization but even if they didnt other Africans developed what you have no choice but to accept as civilization because thats where you got civilization from. I ask again because no one seems to want to tackle this question. If whites were so smart why were they last to civilization?
"Last to Civilization"?

What does that even mean? Perhaps they evolved quicker than others?

Nobody created a civilization as we know it until Adamic (white men) burst onto the scene.
Adam was Black not white.

False. Try again. Blacks preceded Adam man.
I know. However, Adam was a Black man. You ever ask yourself how a white guy gave birth to Black people? Probably not. It would destroy your life.
What if you are all wrong and Charles Darwin is/was right? EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Darwin claimed that Ham was white then he cant be right. White people are recessive. You cant make someone with dominate genes from recessive genes.
Darwin claimed that we evolved from monkeys. Bible? Ham? LOL you lost another debate 315-0
Darwin was wrong about that too. You may have evolved from a monkey but not me. Now youre 0-316
So you never ever evolved from a monkey but I did? I see...self hate. Wow.
Thats correct. If you want to believe you evolved from a monkey have at it. Humans didnt.
Hmmmm....I am sorry you never evolved. Also the Bible says Jews are the chosen people. I am evolved and you’re primitive.
I'm sorry you believe you evolved from a monkey. I can see why but its not really true. Jews are white people and not the chosen people. Hebrews were originally Black and thats who the chosen people are.
Jews and Hebrews are the same. So my relatives from Iran are chosen and I am not? Hmmmm. Me thinks you need to evolve.

Jews and Hebrews are NOT the same.
Hebrews are my ancestors
Only because all people are descended from Black people.

They evolved and you haven’t? Oh yes. I am a devoted Darwinist. Survival of the fittest. Only 16mil Jews in the world but we run it. We do. Hence the intense vitriol. We don’t ask for reparations. We don’t ask for special treatment. Hell, we don’t even ask for respect. We take it. My people. We may not have any NFL or NBA players but we have a lot of owners.

How do you explain that if not evolution? :cool:

If it was evolution for the good you would be taller, bigger, stronger and sexier. That only describes Black men.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

It isn’t racist to not pay reparations. Many people of all races were slaves and/or denied equal rights at one time or another in the past. Regardless of the reason, nobody today is due reparations for something they did not earn.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

it certainly is not racist to disagree with reparations. Many people were slaves and/or denied equal rights throughout history. It wasn’t right but it happened and can’t be changed.
Should have told wealthy Africans not to sell slaves around the world. It was a terrible time. I agree with you there. But slavery ended 150 yrs ago. Time to stop whining about it and move forward.
Nope. I will speak on the subject regardless of how much you feel its whining. If you dont want to read then close your eyes or dont click on the thread.

If nothing else the last 2 months is proof that the wrong side won the Civil War
You got your asses kicked. Deal with it. Bring that traitor flag around me and I am going to make you swallow it.

You can always find out in person. i will even pick you up from the airport. You down?
Well apparently you people cannot live in a civilized society and follow the laws of that society, so it is you that don;t belong here
We created civilization for you so of course we can live in one. Its whites with their bellicose beliefs and emphasis on war and genocide which has caused the planets problems.
What fantasy world do you live in? So what happened to your great society.. Never mind I already know your answer, the whites ruined it.
I dont live in a fantasy world. Its you that live in one. Yes whites over ran and colonized Africa. Are you denying this because you are living in a fantasy world?
Not denying it, but mud huts do not make up a civilization even if they are made out of elephant dung to keep the lions away
Actually they do make up a civilization but even if they didnt other Africans developed what you have no choice but to accept as civilization because thats where you got civilization from. I ask again because no one seems to want to tackle this question. If whites were so smart why were they last to civilization?
"Last to Civilization"?

Nobody created a civilization as we know it until Adamic (white men) burst onto the scene.

I know. However, Adam was a Black man. You ever ask yourself how a white guy gave birth to Black people? Probably not. It would destroy your life.
What if you are all wrong and Charles Darwin is/was right? EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Darwin claimed that Ham was white then he cant be right. White people are recessive. You cant make someone with dominate genes from recessive genes.
Darwin claimed that we evolved from monkeys. Bible? Ham? LOL you lost another debate 315-0
Darwin was wrong about that too. You may have evolved from a monkey but not me. Now youre 0-316
Thats correct. If you want to believe you evolved from a monkey have at it. Humans didnt.
Hmmmm....I am sorry you never evolved. Also the Bible says Jews are the chosen people. I am evolved and you’re primitive.
I'm sorry you believe you evolved from a monkey. I can see why but its not really true. Jews are white people and not the chosen people. Hebrews were originally Black and thats who the chosen people are.
Jews and Hebrews are the same. So my relatives from Iran are chosen and I am not? Hmmmm. Me thinks you need to evolve.

Hebrews are my ancestors

They evolved and you haven’t? Oh yes. I am a devoted Darwinist. Survival of the fittest. Only 16mil Jews in the world but we run it. We do. Hence the intense vitriol. We don’t ask for reparations. We don’t ask for special treatment. Hell, we don’t even ask for respect. We take it. My people. We may not have any NFL or NBA players but we have a lot of owners.

If it was evolution for the good you would be bigger and stronger and sexier. That only describes Black men.

How primitive. This isn’t the Bronze Age. We are smarter, shrewder and wiser. I do not find men sexy but you gotta do you....

Tom Brady may have been the face of the Patriots but Bob Kraft was the capital. Your post shows how ignorant you are. :cool:

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

Nope. I will speak on the subject regardless of how much you feel its whining. If you dont want to read then close your eyes or dont click on the thread.
That’s because you’re primitive. Listen to your evolved Jewish superior. If you want to convince people of your inferior drivel you need to change your narrative. My people run Hollywood, Sports and Wall St. We own it all. Like it or don’t like, learn to love it. We have evolved while you have remained primitive.

"Last to Civilization"?

Hebrews are my ancestors

If it was evolution for the good you would be bigger and stronger and sexier. That only describes Black men.

How primitive. This isn’t the Bronze Age. We are smarter, shrewder and wiser. I do not find men sexy but you gotta do you....

Tom Brady may have been the face of the Patriots but Bob Kraft was the capital. Your post shows how ignorant you are. :cool:

Nope. Your just white and supported by other whites that invented and perfected war. None of this happens if Blacks had not educated you.

"Last to Civilization"?

Hebrews are my ancestors

Nope. Your just white and supported by other whites that invented and perfected war. None of this happens if Blacks had not educated you.

“Your”? Ha Hahahaha primitive. No. I am a Jew. Not just white. You keep making the same mistake over and over again. To you Mark Cuban is “just white” but to me he is a my fellow Jewish brother helping us take over the world. You’re too primitive to see it, which is how we like it.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

That’s because you’re primitive. Listen to your evolved Jewish superior. If you want to convince people of your inferior drivel you need to change your narrative. My people run Hollywood, Sports and Wall St. We own it all. Like it or don’t like, learn to love it. We have evolved while you have remained primitive.
Youre recessive. You cant be my superior. If anything youre my inferior. We can wipe you out just by tapping your women in one generation. Dont forget that. :)

"Last to Civilization"?

Hebrews are my ancestors

“Your”? Ha Hahahaha primitive. No. I am a Jew. Not just white. You keep making the same mistake over and over again. To you Mark Cuban is “just white” but to me he is a my fellow Jewish brother helping us take over the world. You’re too primitive to see it, which is how we like it.

You cant take over the world until you get rid of the race thats the most dominant genetically. Even if you managed to do that somehow you sign your death warrant as you will die out due to your recessive genes.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

Youre recessive. You cant be my superior. If anything youre my inferior. We can wipe you out just by tapping your women in one generation. Dont forget that. :)
“Tapping”? You can try. But you cannot even survive without handouts from politicians. Jews never take handouts, we don’t kill one another at ridiculous rates, we evolve and take more and more control with each generation. You’re my l :cool: ittle pet and you don’t even know it. How drole.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

“Tapping”? You can try. But you cannot even survive without handouts from politicians. Jews never take handouts, we don’t kill one another at ridiculous rates, we evolve and take more and more control with each generation. You’re my l :cool: ittle pet and you don’t even know it. How drole.
I dont have to try. Its already been done numerous times. Jewish women love Black men like all white women do. We have survived and will continue to survive because our genes are dominant.

"Last to Civilization"?

Hebrews are my ancestors

You cant take over the world until you get rid of the race thats the most dominant genetically. Even if you managed to do that somehow you sign your death warrant as you will die out due to your recessive genes.

Cant? You work for us! LMAO!!! Next time you watch a movie see who the producers are. Do the same with a sporting event. See who owns the team and the arena. See who runs the financial sector. Hell even in the UK, Roman Abramovich who owns Chelsea is a Jew! We are everywhere. Your most famous person is Oprah. Sad.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

I dont have to try. Its already been done numerous times. Jewish women love Black men like all white women do. We have survived and will continue to survive because our genes are dominant.
So dominant that you kill one another at record rates and have aborted 19mil babies since 1970? Yep you’re evolved alright. 13% of the population but commit 50% of the crimes. Hire a good Jewish lawyer. Your primitive ass likely needs one.

"Last to Civilization"?

Hebrews are my ancestors

Cant? You work for us! LMAO!!! Next time you watch a movie see who the producers are. Do the same with a sporting event. See who owns the team and the arena. See who runs the financial sector. Hell even in the UK, Roman Abramovich who owns Chelsea is a Jew! We are everywhere. Your most famous person is Oprah. Sad.

Thats right. Cant. I dont work for you. We are everywhere. No matter where you go on the globe our dominant genes are there to subjugate your recessive ones.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

So dominant that you kill one another at record rates and have aborted 19mil babies since 1970? Yep you’re evolved alright. 13% of the population but commit 50% of the crimes. Hire a good Jewish lawyer. Your primitive ass likely needs one.
Doesnt matter how many are killed or aborted. We still out number you and have dominant genes. Sucks dont it? :)

Police are just going to have to start using darts with a sedative. There is literally no way for them to do their job now with the tools they have.
How is it that other cops are able to do their job without killing a Black person?
Every "job" is different. In this incident I saw the black guy overpower two cops take their taser run away and then point the taser at them. They need something better than guns and tasers IMO. Neither weapon produces a good result.
Running from cops and pointing a taser when the cops know he is unarmed is no reason for a death sentence. Agreed?

Police are just going to have to start using darts with a sedative. There is literally no way for them to do their job now with the tools they have.
How is it that other cops are able to do their job without killing a Black person?
Every "job" is different. In this incident I saw the black guy overpower two cops take their taser run away and then point the taser at them. They need something better than guns and tasers IMO. Neither weapon produces a good result.
Running from cops and pointing a taser when the cops know he is unarmed is no reason for a death sentence. Agreed?
Yes I agree. I think in the heat of the moment the Cop reacted reflexively to being "shot at" even though he knew it was a taser. That is why I said I would like to see an alternative weapon maybe a non lethal gun to replace the ineffective taser.

Forum List

Back