It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -

The bottom line is to stop being a racist.

Racism is indemic with humans. Next idea.
Nope. Its on endemic with the pale primate known as the european.

Sorry, but you are not a virgin.

quote-racism-is-america-s-greatest-disease-racism-is-a-disease-of-the-white-man-albert-einstein-146-26-16.jpg

The bottom line is to stop being a racist.

Racism is indemic with humans. Next idea.
Nope. Its on endemic with the pale primate known as the european.

Sorry, but you are not a virgin.

quote-racism-is-america-s-greatest-disease-racism-is-a-disease-of-the-white-man-albert-einstein-146-26-16.jpg

All opinions on this issue are suspect. What of the Arabs toward Israel?

All political marketing.
What of it? Didnt europe plop white people down in Israel and support them with their take over of the area?

All the media attention is focused on ratings, hurting Trump and promoting general chaos.

Just as illegal immigration didn't bother the rich, you will see media give a damn if these protesters start hitting wealthy neighbourhoods and businesses. I guarantee it. People don't give a damn if it's someone elses problem.

Police are just going to have to start using darts with a sedative. There is literally no way for them to do their job now with the tools they have.
How is it that other cops are able to do their job without killing a Black person?
Every "job" is different. In this incident I saw the black guy overpower two cops take their taser run away and then point the taser at them. They need something better than guns and tasers IMO. Neither weapon produces a good result.

Police are just going to have to start using darts with a sedative. There is literally no way for them to do their job now with the tools they have.
How is it that other cops are able to do their job without killing a Black person?
Every "job" is different. In this incident I saw the black guy overpower two cops take their taser run away and then point the taser at them. They need something better than guns and tasers IMO. Neither weapon produces a good result.
I guarantee you there are a couple of cops that have not even drawn their weapons that do the exact same job. Most cops have a power trip problem and most Black men are Alphas. The two dont mix. The good cops dont start shit so they dont get shit.

Forum List

Back