It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -

You are so wrong you are pathetic!

My first "real" job was as a bag boy at a large grocery store chain. I did NOT start at minimum wage, I started $0.15 BELOW minimum wage at $0.85 per hour. That was because we worked for tips too. After I got the hang of it, a few weeks, I LOVED IT! I worked part-time, at night and weekends, I was 16 and life was grand!

Most of us start at those minimum wage jobs.
Most of us wouldn't have been that upset if they burned down.

That was the point I was getting across to DogStyle.

Specifically, what was President Donald Trump, in your opinion supposed to do?

Well, it'd be nice if he admitted he had no idea how to do his job and resign.

What he should have done was not undo all the efforts the Obama DOJ was making to reform police departments.

The Trump administration has dismantled key federal tools for imposing accountability on police forces engaging in systemic racial discrimination, severely hampering efforts to heal the wounds of the police killing of George Floyd and the ongoing protests convulsing the country.

Under Donald Trump, the US justice department has allowed federal mechanisms designed to impose change on racist police agencies to wither on the vine. As a result, law enforcement agencies that practice racial profiling, use excessive force and other forms of unconstitutional policing are now free from federal oversight.

The most important of those tools, known as consent decrees, were deployed extensively by the Barack Obama administration in the wake of previous high-profile police killings of unarmed black men. They included the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, in 2014; 12-year-old Tamir Rice in Cleveland, Ohio, that same year; and the 2015 death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, Maryland.

What did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama accomplish for the blacks?

You mean other than demand police reform, getting many of them access to health care, fixing the economy, you know, all the stuff you won't give him credit for because you were on an 8 year freak out of "OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!"

Not to worry, Trump fucked most of those things up.

You are so wrong you are pathetic!

My first "real" job was as a bag boy at a large grocery store chain. I did NOT start at minimum wage, I started $0.15 BELOW minimum wage at $0.85 per hour. That was because we worked for tips too. After I got the hang of it, a few weeks, I LOVED IT! I worked part-time, at night and weekends, I was 16 and life was grand!

Most of us start at those minimum wage jobs.
Most of us wouldn't have been that upset if they burned down.

That was the point I was getting across to DogStyle.

Specifically, what was President Donald Trump, in your opinion supposed to do?

Well, it'd be nice if he admitted he had no idea how to do his job and resign.

What he should have done was not undo all the efforts the Obama DOJ was making to reform police departments.

The Trump administration has dismantled key federal tools for imposing accountability on police forces engaging in systemic racial discrimination, severely hampering efforts to heal the wounds of the police killing of George Floyd and the ongoing protests convulsing the country.

Under Donald Trump, the US justice department has allowed federal mechanisms designed to impose change on racist police agencies to wither on the vine. As a result, law enforcement agencies that practice racial profiling, use excessive force and other forms of unconstitutional policing are now free from federal oversight.

The most important of those tools, known as consent decrees, were deployed extensively by the Barack Obama administration in the wake of previous high-profile police killings of unarmed black men. They included the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, in 2014; 12-year-old Tamir Rice in Cleveland, Ohio, that same year; and the 2015 death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, Maryland.

What did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama accomplish for the blacks?

You mean other than demand police reform, getting many of them access to health care, fixing the economy, you know, all the stuff you won't give him credit for because you were on an 8 year freak out of "OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!"

It's an entry level job, Joey! The kind that young kids with no job experience need to get experience working. When you burn something like that down it just means that a few dozen urban kids don't have access to that job experience!

Obama fixed the economy for blacks? That's laughable! Barry oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since FDR was in the White House! Obama's lack of expertise at creating jobs meant that blacks were as bad off when he left office as they were when he came in! The President who had record low unemployment for EVERYONE including blacks was Donald Trump!

As always, you've got nothing.

So tiresome.

Obama "DEMANDED" police reform.

Who "SIGNED" the Criminal Justice Reform Act freeing thousands of unjustly imprisoned blacks?

Who lowered the black unemployment of blacks to historic lows?

Obama provided NO additional healthcare for anyone. He provided forced health insurance on low-income workers no one could afford to USE.

Who signed and funded Opportunity Zones celebrated for its potential to move billions of dollars into low-income communities?

Who signed into law restoring the funding of and making it permanent for Historic Black Colleges?

The list goes on, but you get the idea.

Last edited:
- without screams of racism.

So. What is the bottom line?

Yer kidding us right Billy? Jesus, law is OVER-imposed on on black people, and they're tired of it. Just look at prison sentences for the same exact crime as a rich, entitled white kid commits.

The rich, entitled kid doesn't have a previous criminal record the length of a football field.

I realize math is hard, but if 99.5% of the cops are good cops who don't kill blacks, that leaves just a meager 0.005% who are questionable.

So, do go look up the number of cops -- local, state, and federal, and multiply that by 0.005.

That would be a rough estimate of how many bad cops that like to kill people there are, statistically speaking.

I'm sure that on any given year, the numbers are smaller or larger.

The one thing that is clearly certain.

There is no slaughter of blacks being perpetrated by cops against blacks. There is no systemic racism in the police force and what racism you find is predominately in Democrat-held strongholds.

Obviously, arithmetic is beyond your capabilities. Saying math is hard, is a gross understatement for you.

FYI

100.00%
- 99.50%
000.50% NOT 000.005%

That isn't a rounding error it is the difference between a ripple on a pond and a tsunami!

Apparently, you never learned to convert decimals to a percentage and back.

LOL
I wondered if anyone was going to pick up on that. I figured it wasn't worth trying.
You too, eh?

Give it a try.

1 = 100%

0.995 = 99.5%

1 - 0.995 = 0.005

Get it?
Yup. But that isn't what you said. 0.005 doesn't equal .005% That would be 0.5% Maybe you just misspoke in your earlier post. You do know that to convert a decimal to a percent, you move the decimal point two places to the right?

I don't know how many cops there are in this country, but with a large # like that, it sure does make a difference where you put your decimal point in determining a percentage.
yes, and one half of one percent is a very small number. Meaning, of course, that there is no systemic racism in our police force.
Thats not what one of the top retired police chiefs in this country says.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
You do understand that is one man's opinion, right? Ask the majority of cops and they won't agree with him.
Thats because the majority of cops are crooked or lying. Besides its way more than just one cop. I heard 5 or 6 just today say the same thing.
It is far more believable that YOU are lying to promote a racist agenda than it is to believe that 10's of thousands of cops are lying.

Simply put, the entire narrative of systemic racism in the police force -- even the democratic police forces -- is nothing more than emotional tripe and blackmail.
I'm not asking you what you believe. I'm letting you know the facts as I have experienced and heard from others.
I'll put it plainly so that you understand.

This is NOT about you but society as a whole. Anecdotal flotsam does not support what is being said by the people who are rioting. Oh, and btw. The rioters have harms more blacks and black communities in the past two weeks than all of the police across the nation in the past 10 years.
I'll put it plainly so that you understand.

There is systemic racism in the US. It was founded, grew wealthy, and then grew powerful on it. Its not up for debate with a white person. You have no frame of reference. Youre like a kid trying to argue with an adult when it comes to this. Shut up and listen. If you dont you will remain emotionally traumatized by the events unfolding around you.
Listen Boy, don;t tell me to shut up and listen.
You are a racist whinier who by self admission wishes he was not born here, So if you don't like a first world society eel free to leave to the plethora of third world shit holes in africa

- without screams of racism.

So. What is the bottom line?

Yer kidding us right Billy? Jesus, law is OVER-imposed on on black people, and they're tired of it. Just look at prison sentences for the same exact crime as a rich, entitled white kid commits.

The rich, entitled kid doesn't have a previous criminal record the length of a football field.

Now you're ASSuming that that the poor black kid with crappy legal representation and sentenced for the same crime has a record the length of a football field.

That MAY be true, and it also may be true the the entitled rich white kid with F Lee Bailey as an attorney has a record the length of TWO football fields - Try again?

Now you're ASSuming that that the poor black kid with crappy legal representation and sentenced for the same crime has a record the length of a football field.

That MAY be true, and it also may be true the the entitled rich white kid with F Lee Bailey as an attorney has a record the length of TWO football fields - Try again?

Who signed the Criminal Justice Reform Act? What did it do? You don't know what it is, do you?

Who signed the Criminal Justice Reform Act? What did it do? You don't know what it is, do you?

Toothless happy talk - YAY Drumpf!! :icon_rolleyes:

So you proudly proclaim your ignorance. THANK YOU!

You're like THE last dude in the universe who should be lecturing anyone about “ignorance” :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

You're like THE last dude in the universe who should be lecturing anyone about “ignorance” :auiqs.jpg:

You're like THE last dude in the universe who should be lecturing anyone about “ignorance”

And yet it is you who has yet to answer the simple questions I posed to you.

I'll post them again for your convenience.

"Who signed the Criminal Justice Reform Act? What did it do? You don't know what it is, do you?"

It's an entry level job, Joey! The kind that young kids with no job experience need to get experience working. When you burn something like that down it just means that a few dozen urban kids don't have access to that job experience!

Meh, so what? No one will miss their' Entry level" job all that much.

Point is, the cop was charged. As he should have been. Rioting gets results. Now, I'd like to live in a world where they charge rogue cops without having to burn anything down. That would be nice.

Obama fixed the economy for blacks? That's laughable! Barry oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since FDR was in the White House! Obama's lack of expertise at creating jobs meant that blacks were as bad off when he left office as they were when he came in! The President who had record low unemployment for EVERYONE including blacks was Donald Trump!

Uh, guy, here's the problem you don't get. FDR and Obama didn't cause those recessions. Hoover and Bush did.

And it really didn't matter that we have "record low" unemployment, because we have record high unemployment now.

Trump fails the "Are you better off than you were four years ago." test.

Obama provided NO additional healthcare for anyone. He provided forced health insurance on low-income workers no one could afford to USE.

Actually, 26 million more people got health insurance under ACA. That's why Trump didn't cancel it, because he knew it would be bad for the MAGAt's who don't realize that ACA and ObamaCare are the same thing.

They are at record highs now... so, um, no.

Actually, 26 million more people got health insurance under ACA. That's why Trump didn't cancel it, because he knew it would be bad for the MAGAt's who don't realize that ACA and ObamaCare are the same thing.

They are at record highs now... so, um, no.
Unemployment was at record highs for everyone but that was because Governors across the country panicked and closed their States economies down. That had zero to do with anything Trump did or didn't do! Now you on the left are desperate to keep things closed down for as long as you can while the GOP is pushing to get people back working again. People are going to remember who it was that cared about their businesses and their jobs come November and who were willing to see businesses close up for good for political purposes!

Last edited:

Uh, guy, here's the problem you don't get. FDR and Obama didn't cause those recessions. Hoover and Bush did.

And it really didn't matter that we have "record low" unemployment, because we have record high unemployment now.

Trump fails the "Are you better off than you were four years ago." test.
FDR and Obama oversaw The Great Depression and The Great Recession! Each of them thought that massive spending in the Public Sector would create jobs in the Private Sector and both were shown to be wrong about that.

Admit it, Joey…you're hoping that the economy doesn't recover by the Fall because you know that's the only thing that gives an idiot like Joe Biden a chance to be elected!

You're like THE last dude in the universe who should be lecturing anyone about “ignorance”

And yet it is you who has yet to answer the simple questions I posed to you.

I'll post them again for your convenience.

"Who signed the Criminal Justice Reform Act? What did it do? You don't know what it is, do you?"

Oh you mean the same one that he tossed by Obama? Spare us. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back