Instead of Reparations, How about Repatriation to Africa?

Just imagine the wide array of problems it would solve. A win-win for sure!
If you sent all Africans born in Africa back to Africa there would still be black people in this country.
Fail.
Yes, but they would be repatriated. We stole and enslaved them, so we should give them back. We might even throw in a few thousand bucks so they could buy slaves of their own. What could be fairer?

If you sent all Africans born in Africa back to Africa there would still be black people in this country.
Fail.
Yes, but they would be repatriated. We stole and enslaved them, so we should give them back. We might even throw in a few thousand bucks so they could buy slaves of their own. What could be fairer?
I'm starting to think you don't know what Repatriation means.
Let me help you out.
Repatriation is the process of returning an asset, an item of symbolic value or a person – voluntarily or forcibly – to their place of origin or citizenship.
If they were born here, this is their place of origin.
Fail.

They are wild animals.They should never been taken from the jungle.

Repatriation is the process of returning an asset, an item of symbolic value or a person – voluntarily or forcibly – to their place of origin...
Exactly! What are we arguing about?
Can you tell me how many black people in this country were born in Africa?
We stole them and they should be returned. Fair is fair.
So, you have no idea.
Gotcha.

Imagine the reaction at a MAGA rally if Trump tossed this one out there.

Decibel records shattered at that venue, guaranteed!
Trump is a result of Progs. Just backing up common sense agendas has caused consternation. When the old generation dies like you want, you will fall into the abyss. You are now. We are now. You will find out what being a slave to another nation or region of the world is like. In so many ways we have people serving us from other parts of the world who are smarter and better educated. They won't forget.

Fail.
Let me help you out.
Repatriation is the process of returning an asset, an item of symbolic value or a person – voluntarily or forcibly – to their place of origin or citizenship.
Fail.
I see how that works. Nativity is per individual. Guilt is through generations forever.

and can we ask SOUTHERN CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS who wave the CONFEDERATE FLAG to STOP fighting the CIVIL WAR and just REPATRIATE themselves back to the USA? or, if NOT, let's send them to Brazil....

that is where most of them went after the civil war.....

...well, Africa is a shithole that mirrors many US black communities--except for the MURDER rate..a lot of US black areas' murder rate is higher

Fail.
Let me help you out.
Fail.
but they hate it here--and hate whites

Forum List

Back