It is Amazing How Little Anyone Cares about Biden

Correct. He's just a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.

We respect him and appreciate him, and hope he does well.

Trump's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Big difference.
Correct. TRUMP is a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.

We respect him and appreciate him, and hope he does well.
xiden's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Big difference.
“Republican voters support him still. The party is his; it doesn’t belong to anybody else.”

Who just said that?
The cultists don't care. If they have to try to equate Trump and Biden, you know they're completely gone.
there is no comparison
TRUMP---for AMERICA
xiden--anti-AMERICA piece of shit demonRAT

I see very little about Biden anywhere. Trump still gets more coverage, especially on these chat rooms and msm.

Normal people don't invest a ton of emotion into potted plants.

Just sayin'.

Trump's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Honest question - do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you post nonsense like that?
I don't care if you take me seriously or not, Trumpster.
who ever could take you serious? other retarded demonRATs? other commies?

Honest question - do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you post nonsense like that?
I remember when Mac used to pretend he was above politic and pretended not to take sides
Then you remember wrong.

id much rather be a TRUMPER than support 80 year old pedos and whores

China Joe's Chinese handlers loves him. They finally got their man in the White House after that Trump meanie. That sweet payoff to Hunter and the Big Man is going to reap big benefit to Chairman Xi.

America thinks he is an idiot but the Chinese are ecstatic.

I see very little about Biden anywhere. Trump still gets more coverage, especially on these chat rooms and msm.
Actually, it's quite refreshing not to wake up and hear the news channels blathering about whatever vicious idiocy the Orange Chief Twit keypadded overnight.

id much rather be a TRUMPER than support 80 year old pedos and whores
Okay Q! :laugh:

Forum List

Back