It is Amazing How Little Anyone Cares about Biden

Correct. He's just a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.

We respect him and appreciate him, and hope he does well.

Trump's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Big difference.
I am happy to be rid of the annoying son of a bitch

Correct. He's just a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.
Trump's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.
Big difference.
What a relief.

You would hope that having a dementia patient in that seat would be concerning but they, but they got who they wanted.

Big difference.
Seems he's still the main focus of your entire party.

I see very little about Biden anywhere. Trump still gets more coverage, especially on these chat rooms and msm.

Xiden is a puppet and reporters are literally paid not to cover him, past & present. The only exception was one day where he was declared winner following their assault on the capital.

When PROGS do cover Xiden it's either passive, an attempt to compliment or is simply a negative reflection on Trump. This will continue until he's replaced by the Kosher-Commie, as you'll notice Kamala brings crickets as well.

Big difference.
Seems he's still the main focus of your entire party.
My entire party focuses on getting high on our own supply, not adorating a fat orange man that is a flim-flam orchestrator..

Forum List

Back