It has become painfully obvious to me that Donald Trump literally BROKE THE LEFT in America

Even some of the posters on here that I respected have gone full retard on ANYTHING that can even remotely be tied to Trump.

Trying to equate Jan 6th to Benghazi is just so over the top it defies logic.
Almost 2 fucking years of violent riots across the nation with around 30 murdered, countless businesses burned to the ground, countless others looted clean, government buildings literally set on fire, BILLIONS in damage, countless jobs lost....

And the 6th is somehow the end of the universe?
It’s understandable why people have had it with Trump. He just lies about everything. His supporters don’t care because it riles up the left which is why they love Trump. But in the real world lies and conspiracies are dangerous things. The Jan 6th riot and 2020 election have had false narratives around them for months that are now being parroted by leadership. That needs to be squashed and we need to strive for accountability and honesty not the current atmosphere of fight for power at all costs.
He's been gone for FOUR MONTHS but you wouldn't know it based on the nuts posting here about how he stole their lunch money or virginity...
He and Republican leadership are still propagating lies about the election. The Jan 6 investigation is an attempt by Dems to expose those lies and give Americans a factual narrative
He can say whatever he likes as a citizen with first amendment rights. However it has no influence over our current congress on ANY issue that matters. Dems have control and need to govern rather than playing nanananabooboo with Trump.
Nobody is calling for criminal charges to be filed against Trump for his lies but they are pushing back against them. And when leadership propagates those lies which results in undermining the public confidence in our elections the it’s an issue to be taken seriously.
I'm sort of in the middle here.. . .

The right is sure that Trump won.

The left says this is a lie.

When the corporate cabal is honest, and values the process over profits, integrity over politics, when they allow those who support Trump, to have their demands met for a full exposure of how the election was conducted, including having the source code revealed. . . as a bystander, I will be satisfied.

. . . but? Calling something a "lie," until it is proven so? I am not convinced. I remember when the right called all of the left's criticisms of the 2000 and 2004's election irregularities, "lies," and again, nothing was done about it. Now the shoe seems to be on the other foot. The only difference? Their candidate is not backing down.

So, excuse me if I don't just accept the propaganda of the corporatacracy and the establishment.

Trump? He's acts the fool, sure. But Biden and his corporate masters are tyrants. I don't trust or believe any of them.
See that’s the differerence in trump than gore,gore is part of the corrupt two party system disguised as one so he did not care if the election was stolen from him.he is pals with the Bush’s. The people that say that the 2000 and 2004 elections irregularities were lies are trolls like pc and mudwhistle,those trolls are an embarrassment to real trump supporters because they refuse to acknowledge the truth that both parties are corrupt and one in the same,they always troll and say how corrupt the dem party is and how corrupt Obama is but when you give them evidence Obama was just expanding bush’s policys that their hero bush got started,and how the repubs policys havE always been the same as the dems,they evade those facts and refuse to acknowledge them changing the subject.

it’s just the biased gop trolls like pc who trolls making threads constantly everyday how corrupt the dem party has been for decades but ignoring the gops corruption thst won’t accept reality their party has been as corrupt as the demorats for decades now who were the ones back then saying people like me and you were lying when we said there were irregularities in those two election.now that the shoe is on the other foot and their party is a victim of a stolen election,it’s a differerent story for them.as I said,pc and the biased gop party like her who refuse to admit facts that bush stole the election both times,they are an embarrassment to trump supporters.

Even some of the posters on here that I respected have gone full retard on ANYTHING that can even remotely be tied to Trump.

Almost 2 fucking years of violent riots across the nation with around 30 murdered, countless businesses burned to the ground, countless others looted clean, government buildings literally set on fire, BILLIONS in damage, countless jobs lost....

Congressional DemoKKKrats and their corporate media lackeys have claimed Jan 6th was worse than 9/11. That shows the extent of the derangement.

You can say that again. :thankusmile:

It’s understandable why people have had it with Trump. He just lies about everything. His supporters don’t care because it riles up the left which is why they love Trump. But in the real world lies and conspiracies are dangerous things. The Jan 6th riot and 2020 election have had false narratives around them for months that are now being parroted by leadership. That needs to be squashed and we need to strive for accountability and honesty not the current atmosphere of fight for power at all costs.
He's been gone for FOUR MONTHS but you wouldn't know it based on the nuts posting here about how he stole their lunch money or virginity...
He and Republican leadership are still propagating lies about the election. The Jan 6 investigation is an attempt by Dems to expose those lies and give Americans a factual narrative
He can say whatever he likes as a citizen with first amendment rights. However it has no influence over our current congress on ANY issue that matters. Dems have control and need to govern rather than playing nanananabooboo with Trump.
Nobody is calling for criminal charges to be filed against Trump for his lies but they are pushing back against them. And when leadership propagates those lies which results in undermining the public confidence in our elections the it’s an issue to be taken seriously.

When the corporate cabal is honest, and values the process over profits, integrity over politics, when they allow those who support Trump, to have their demands met for a full exposure of how the election was conducted, including having the source code revealed. . . as a bystander, I will be satisfied.

. . . but? Calling something a "lie," until it is proven so? I am not convinced. I remember when the right called all of the left's criticisms of the 2000 and 2004's election irregularities, "lies," and again, nothing was done about it. Now the shoe seems to be on the other foot. The only difference? Their candidate is not backing down.

So, excuse me if I don't just accept the propaganda of the corporatacracy and the establishment.

Trump? He's acts the fool, sure. But Biden and his corporate masters are tyrants. I don't trust or believe any of them.
See that’s the differerence in trump than gore,gore is part of the corrupt two party system disguised as one so he did not care if the election was stolen from him.he is pals with the Bush’s. The people that say that the 2000 and 2004 elections irregularities were lies are trolls like pc and mudwhistle,those trolls are an embarrassment to real trump supporters because they refuse to acknowledge the truth that both parties are corrupt and one in the same,they always troll and say how corrupt the dem party is and how corrupt Obama is but when you give them evidence Obama was just expanding bush’s policys that their hero bush got started,and how the repubs policys havE always been the same as the dems,they evade those facts and refuse to acknowledge them changing the subject.

it’s just the biased gop trolls like pc who trolls making threads constantly everyday how corrupt the dem party has been for decades but ignoring the gops corruption thst won’t accept reality their party has been as corrupt as the demorats for decades now who were the ones back then saying people like me and you were lying when we said there were irregularities in those two election.now that the shoe is on the other foot and their party is a victim of a stolen election,it’s a differerent story for them.as I said,pc and the biased gop party like her who refuse to admit facts that bush stole the election both times,they are an embarrassment to trump supporters.
Wow that’s so interesting. You’re a really smart person aren’t you?

Like when Gore or Hillary made the same claims? Pft
Do you really think the claims and level of accusations tossed out by Gore or Hillary land in the same ball park of what Trump is throwing out?! Come on Gramps, get real
Yes, Gore took it to the Supreme Court ffs
Yup and then he conceded the election acting like a civilized grown up and was quiet about it. Trump took it to court, which was fine to do, but after he failed dozens of times he is still propagating lies and claiming that he won. So no, it’s nothing even close to Clinton or Gore. It’s pathetic and deplorable
Trump never got a day in court to present his evidence.
And our system has been suspect for far longer than Trump has been a factor. EVERY election we hear the drumbeat of accusations, demands for voter id, demands for more oversight etc.
Trumps behavior, no matter what you think of it, is nothing more than a side effect of the CLEAR distrust all sides have in our system.
Our resident troll slade as always got his ass handed to him on a platter. :up: Lying trolls like him ignore that fact that every pstriotic objective American knows that election fraud has gone on for DECADES now pretending like the system has been perfect all this time ignoring reality that this is just the latest example of vote fraud that happened and has gone on for DECADES now with several presidents from the past decades thst got in who were also illegitimate presidents,:uhoh3:that this was hardly the first time this has happened the way they act and pretend it to be revealing they are shills.pretending that this is the first time we have ever said there was election fraud yet trolls like him cling to unproven theories trump stole the election with Russian interference garbage.when there is ten times greater evidence of election fraud this time than that russia collusion hoax bs, :uhoh3: revealing they are lying paid shills.

Last edited:

Do you really think the claims and level of accusations tossed out by Gore or Hillary land in the same ball park of what Trump is throwing out?! Come on Gramps, get real
Yup and then he conceded the election acting like a civilized grown up and was quiet about it. Trump took it to court, which was fine to do, but after he failed dozens of times he is still propagating lies and claiming that he won. So no, it’s nothing even close to Clinton or Gore. It’s pathetic and deplorable
And our system has been suspect for far longer than Trump has been a factor. EVERY election we hear the drumbeat of accusations, demands for voter id, demands for more oversight etc.
Trumps behavior, no matter what you think of it, is nothing more than a side effect of the CLEAR distrust all sides have in our system.
Our resident troll slade as always got his ass handed to him on a platter. :up: Lying trolls like him ignore that fact that every pstriotic objective American knows that election fraud has gone on for DECADES now pretending like the system has been perfect all this time ignoring reality that this is just the latest example of vote fraud that happened and has gone on for DECADES now with several presidents from the past decades thst got in who were also illegitimate presidents,that this was hardly the first time this has happened the way they act and pretend it to be revealing they are shills.
Yet you can’t back up your claim that I deflect because I was giving direct responses to Gramps during that conversation. Thanks for playing but you’re a fool.

Our resident troll slade as always got his ass handed to him on a platter. :up: Lying trolls like him ignore that fact that every pstriotic objective American knows that election fraud has gone on for DECADES now pretending like the system has been perfect all this time ignoring reality that this is just the latest example of vote fraud that happened and has gone on for DECADES now with several presidents from the past decades thst got in who were also illegitimate presidents,that this was hardly the first time this has happened the way they act and pretend it to be revealing they are shills.
Yet you can’t back up your claim that I deflect because I was giving direct responses to Gramps during that conversation. Thanks for playing but you’re a fool.
Except you started deflecting from your very first post. This thread is about how Trump broke the psyche of the left and you have dronned on and on about January 6th. Both proving my point and exposing how weak you are to leftist propaganda.

Here's a hint for you that you would already know if your head wasn't so far up your own ass...
TRUMP broke the left YEARS BEFORE THE TWENTY TWENTY ELECTION.

Except you started deflecting from your very first post. This thread is about how Trump broke the psyche of the left and you have dronned on and on about January 6th. Both proving my point and exposing how weak you are to leftist propaganda.

Here's a hint for you that you would already know if your head wasn't so far up your own ass...
I responded directly to what you wrote. If it was off topic from the OP then that’s because you took it there

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You nailed it,ever sense i have known this resident shill of USMB he has ALWAYS deflected and changed the subject when he cant refute facts.

l since I don't follow Trump, have any idea what he is doing and have stated I don't want him to run in 24 that make YOU the fucking idiot for making unfounded assumptions.
YOU are proving not to be a serious person. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP is all you seem to have.

Pathetic

he sure has an irratatonalk obsession over trump thats is for sure. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

It has become painfully obvious to me that Donald Trump literally BROKE THE GOP in America​

Yeah he broke the GOP alright the fact he is the greatest GOP president sense Calvin Coolidge who same as coolidge,served the people instead of the corporations.:up: He broke the normal corrupt Gop presidency we have had from all those corrupt GOP presidents for decades now the fact unlike bush and the other normal corrupt gops like him,Romney,graham and murkowski,he is not a globalist as they are who are in bed with Biden and the dem party to destroy America so that is correct,he broke the normal corrupt GOP party we have hador decades now that has been here to destroy America.:up::yes_text12::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

it is so comedy gold how everytime i take paid shills like slade and the troll op to school on facts like this they try and laugh them off in defeat.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You nailed it,ever sense i have known this resident shill of USMB he has ALWAYS deflected and changed the subject when he cant refute facts.

l since I don't follow Trump, have any idea what he is doing and have stated I don't want him to run in 24 that make YOU the fucking idiot for making unfounded assumptions.
YOU are proving not to be a serious person. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP is all you seem to have.

Pathetic

he sure has an irratatonalk obsession over trump thats is for sure. :auiqs.jpg:
Yet you can not point to how I deflected... Yawn. You just make shit up and post cartoons. When it comes to specifics your stuck with your thumb up your butt. Go wash your hands

It’s a lie just for the fact that it hasn’t been proven yet is being sold as a stolen election that Trump won. So even if that statement is true and there was some kind of hack or vast conspiracy that swung the election, those calling it stolen, like it’s fact, without the evidence to prove those claims, are lying.

The fraud claims were given a chance. Over 60 judges were presented cases and not one was legit enough to even warrant a trial. Our intel agencies including Barr all said the election was legit and there is no evidence of a stolen election. We know Trump. We know he lies. We saw him set up the “rigged election” narrative in 2016 when he thought he was going to lose. We saw him try and set up a voting fraud commission to show that he actually won the popular vote. It failed. Now we predicted and saw him use the same playbook for the 2020 election. Nothing will ever satisfy the crazy here. You can look at source code or do recounts and audits in every county and there will still be seeds of doubt planted and claims of a stolen election.

You seem like a fair minded person. You’ve got to see the game being played here... right?
You keep repeating yourself and the Democrats and RINOs keep doing everything they can to block audits and investigations. The guilt might as well be tattooed on their foreheads.
You have your third count going on in AZ right now. After it flops you’ll move on to something else that I will mock you about
What makes you think it is going to flop? There must be something there when so many are trying so hard to stop it. A child could figure that out. Do you know any that could help explain it to you?
Because the election process has safeguards and Trump is a horrific liar. The game he is playing is obvious. AZ will flop but I have no doubt you will find some lame excuse
Our biggest concern? Should be if it doesn't flop.

. . . if it doesn't flop, it means one of two things.

A) The election had no integrity.

B) The Deep State is screwing with everyone, on the left AND the right, to make it so that they will put in new, even more draconian control over our elections and all of our lives to control who leads us. . . IOW, they are purposely creating all this chaos.

Who the hell can be sure which it is. . . as no one can be trusted.
You realize the election is a compilation of many hundred independent districts with in 50 different states,right? It’s not one processes that the cabal can control.
Per your concerns, yes it would be a concern if something serious shows up in the recount. I seriously doubt anything will.

Will you have concerns if nothing shows up but perhaps some Minor insignificant discrepancies? Would you be concerned about the tremendous effort being put forth to undermine the public confidence in our elections?
Yes, I realize the election is composed of multiple jurisdictions, but they are all run under the respective supervision of the various authorities of centralized state authorities. Thus, just 50 bureaucracies running things.

I had a friend point out.. . that yeah, it is concerning, even if nothing shows up with shit like this. . it IS still concerning, isn't it? :dunno:

... aren't you concerned?

There is a tremendous amount of effort being put forth to make folks question this election, just like they made folks believe "Russia," had something to do with the election of Trump. What does that say to you?

All I can say, is what I have recommended to other lefties or folks who believe in state/establishment/corporate media narratives. Go to YouTube or Google the documentary by the Emmy award winning documentarian David Earnhardt, Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections (2008). Learn from it, and think about its implications in our current paradigm, and about the motives of the elites, the oligarchs, and the establishment's goals. Don't be so naive. It is about process, not politics.

ORDO AB CHAO.
The effort to cast doubt into this election is all centered around Trumps ego. Trump doesn’t admit defeat, we allow know this. He always sets up a fall guy to blame, We know this. How can so many be so stupid to run with this stuff? You think people who trust the government are naive?! Come on.

Im not a big government person and I am absolutely skeptical of those in power. But I’m not going to ride this wave of lies. If it was an honest accounting of our elections process I’d be all about it. I have no doubt there is corruption and holes in that system that need to be fixed. I actually think the whole system from
Campaigning on up needs to be rebuilt. But what’s going on now is about Trump and it’s based on lies. I don’t think any good Americans should tolerate it.
There are lots of problems with our system and the fact that you put them on the back burner BECAUSE OF TRUMP shows that you're not serious about addressing them. Trump is gone but our broken system remains.

Focus ffs
I’m not serious about addressing anything that propagates lies to the public. That does more damage than good. If we can have an honest accounting of the situation then I’d be very happy to address it. But to go along with Trumps crap just makes you a useful idiot
Well since I don't follow Trump, have any idea what he is doing and have stated I don't want him to run in 24 that make YOU the fucking idiot for making unfounded assumptions.

Pathetic
it was understandable while he was POTUS but at this point we can declare TDS a true mental illness,,
shills like slade,the OP and the other trump haters sure do have an irrational hatred and obsession over trump and sure cant let it go thats for sure. :auiqs.jpg: Once Obama got out of office,I stop[ed talking about his corruption and focused on what was going on now at the moment with trump. at first i thought he was no different than all the other clown presidents we have had spanning the previous five administrations before him going all the way back to 1981 and sense both parties are corrupt and one in the same, I thought he would be the same ole same ole but he has proven to me he is not part of the corrupt two party system and a refreashing change.:thup: thats why these shills have an obsession over him and never bad mouth Bush because of that other than clowns like that joke kid banker troll boy and smeallybozo.

Trump is far worse with the truth than any other politician I’ve ever encountered

How do you know?

:dunno:
Because I’ve observed... like him or not I’m kind of shocked you wouldn’t see that as obvious
:heehee:

At university. . . one of my multidisciplinary emphasis of study was into the philosophical nature of what we can call. . . erm, "knowledge." (Epistemology, Ontology, Paradigm.)

The very fact that you have, "observed," through, whatever sources you believe are credible, which, generally, are aimed to persons with an eighth grade education or lower, and target folks emotional centers. . .

Without doing a whole lot of investigative work, (I will assume?) about the stake-holders which present you with information, this should be your first warning sign about your perceived consensus reality. "You've observed?" How?

Now, I AM NOT saying, not for one instant, the he doesn't play fast and loose with the truth. But?

The lies of all these other oligarch pols?

:auiqs.jpg:

Get out of here already. That was the point of this whole operation. It was to have you trust the CFR media again. It was to have the MSM politicians make the establishment profitable again. These MSM sources don't expose their lies, they never have, they never will. But I have always looked into THAT corruption.

. . . and Trump was never good for their bottom line. Time magazine (a CFR member publication,) all but admitted to that.

Well you what they say about assumptions...

You assume I’m trusting media analysis and what they tell me is happening. You assume wrong. I observe what people say, I see their body language, how they answer questions, how they recall events and how they follow up with past statements. Media has nothing to do with Trump being a horrific liar. Watch any of his speeches and you will lose count of tracking the falsehoods. Yes he is far worse that other politicians by shear volume and magnitude and constancy and degree

Him being an entertainer, a clown, and an American demagogue have no bearing on the mammoth deceptions of the establishment, the corporations and other politicians we have had.

If you can perceive his lies, his bad acting, and his demagoguery? It does not make you special, it makes you easily distracted from the man behind the curtain which is the root of the problem, and always has been.

. . and the beat will go on.

5anrv6.jpg

I agree with you about one thing there... Trump was a bad actor and a massive distraction. Glad to see him gone and hope he stays out of the political picture. Also happy to keep scrutinizing the establishment and those pulling the strings.

Doubt it.

Biden's first few months in office have been worse than Trump's whole four years. . . and few have noticed or cared.

It's like all this establishment pent up rage is being released. . . and collectively, the whole nation so worn out, they just don't give a shit.

shill slade as ALWAYS gets his ass handed to him on a platter. :auiqs.jpg:

It’s a lie just for the fact that it hasn’t been proven yet is being sold as a stolen election that Trump won. So even if that statement is true and there was some kind of hack or vast conspiracy that swung the election, those calling it stolen, like it’s fact, without the evidence to prove those claims, are lying.

The fraud claims were given a chance. Over 60 judges were presented cases and not one was legit enough to even warrant a trial. Our intel agencies including Barr all said the election was legit and there is no evidence of a stolen election. We know Trump. We know he lies. We saw him set up the “rigged election” narrative in 2016 when he thought he was going to lose. We saw him try and set up a voting fraud commission to show that he actually won the popular vote. It failed. Now we predicted and saw him use the same playbook for the 2020 election. Nothing will ever satisfy the crazy here. You can look at source code or do recounts and audits in every county and there will still be seeds of doubt planted and claims of a stolen election.

You seem like a fair minded person. You’ve got to see the game being played here... right?
You keep repeating yourself and the Democrats and RINOs keep doing everything they can to block audits and investigations. The guilt might as well be tattooed on their foreheads.
You have your third count going on in AZ right now. After it flops you’ll move on to something else that I will mock you about
What makes you think it is going to flop? There must be something there when so many are trying so hard to stop it. A child could figure that out. Do you know any that could help explain it to you?
Because the election process has safeguards and Trump is a horrific liar. The game he is playing is obvious. AZ will flop but I have no doubt you will find some lame excuse

B) The Deep State is screwing with everyone, on the left AND the right, to make it so that they will put in new, even more draconian control over our elections and all of our lives to control who leads us. . . IOW, they are purposely creating all this chaos.

You realize the election is a compilation of many hundred independent districts with in 50 different states,right? It’s not one processes that the cabal can control.
Per your concerns, yes it would be a concern if something serious shows up in the recount. I seriously doubt anything will.

Will you have concerns if nothing shows up but perhaps some Minor insignificant discrepancies? Would you be concerned about the tremendous effort being put forth to undermine the public confidence in our elections?
Yes, I realize the election is composed of multiple jurisdictions, but they are all run under the respective supervision of the various authorities of centralized state authorities. Thus, just 50 bureaucracies running things.

I had a friend point out.. . that yeah, it is concerning, even if nothing shows up with shit like this. . it IS still concerning, isn't it? :dunno:

There is a tremendous amount of effort being put forth to make folks question this election, just like they made folks believe "Russia," had something to do with the election of Trump. What does that say to you?

All I can say, is what I have recommended to other lefties or folks who believe in state/establishment/corporate media narratives. Go to YouTube or Google the documentary by the Emmy award winning documentarian David Earnhardt, Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections (2008). Learn from it, and think about its implications in our current paradigm, and about the motives of the elites, the oligarchs, and the establishment's goals. Don't be so naive. It is about process, not politics.

ORDO AB CHAO.
The effort to cast doubt into this election is all centered around Trumps ego. Trump doesn’t admit defeat, we allow know this. He always sets up a fall guy to blame, We know this. How can so many be so stupid to run with this stuff? You think people who trust the government are naive?! Come on.

Im not a big government person and I am absolutely skeptical of those in power. But I’m not going to ride this wave of lies. If it was an honest accounting of our elections process I’d be all about it. I have no doubt there is corruption and holes in that system that need to be fixed. I actually think the whole system from
Campaigning on up needs to be rebuilt. But what’s going on now is about Trump and it’s based on lies. I don’t think any good Americans should tolerate it.
There are lots of problems with our system and the fact that you put them on the back burner BECAUSE OF TRUMP shows that you're not serious about addressing them. Trump is gone but our broken system remains.

Focus ffs
I’m not serious about addressing anything that propagates lies to the public. That does more damage than good. If we can have an honest accounting of the situation then I’d be very happy to address it. But to go along with Trumps crap just makes you a useful idiot
Well since I don't follow Trump, have any idea what he is doing and have stated I don't want him to run in 24 that make YOU the fucking idiot for making unfounded assumptions.

Pathetic
it was understandable while he was POTUS but at this point we can declare TDS a true mental illness,,
shills like slade,the OP and the other trump haters sure do have an irrational hatred and obsession over trump and sure cant let it go thats for sure. :auiqs.jpg: Once Obama got out of office,I stop[ed talking about his corruption and focused on what was going on now at the moment with trump. at first i thought he was no different than all the other clown presidents we have had spanning the previous five administrations before him going all the way back to 1981 and sense both parties are corrupt and one in the same, I thought he would be the same ole same ole but he has proven to me he is not part of the corrupt two party system and a refreashing change.:thup: thats why these shills have an obsession over him and never bad mouth Bush because of that other than clowns like that joke kid banker troll boy and smeallybozo.
I don't believe you

ORDO AB CHAO.

Focus ffs

Pathetic
I don't believe you
Put that moron on ignore lol

You have an interesting POV.

I am not entirely sure that you see things clearly. Some of what you say. . . may be true, but I don't think you know the full story, I am not sure any of us do.

. . as Pompeo said, "We are in a live exercise."

. . and then Trump said, in reply, under his breath. . . "I wish you would have told us." :ack-1:

:eusa_think:

ORDO AB CHAO.

Focus ffs

Pathetic
I don't believe you
Everyone looks like a moron to everyone else, when they have a different POV, and are using a different epistemological paradigm.

ORDO AB CHAO.

Focus ffs

Pathetic
I don't believe you
Everyone looks like a moron to everyone else, when they have a different POV, and are using a different epistemological paradigm.
RAM is a special kind of moron and a overt troll

Wow that’s so interesting. You’re a really smart person aren’t you?
He's just different.

He tends to be very paranoid of those who do not share is POV.

. . .and although most are very innocent of his accusations, it does not mean that he is entirely wrong in some of those accusations.

Hence, that famous Heller quote from Catch-22. :auiqs.jpg:

The establishment can be a bloody nightmare to those who step out of line. . . as we have seen with the big tech censorship, and the MSM overuse of the term, "conspiracy theory," whenever anyone dare talk about what these intel agencies are up to.

iu

ORDO AB CHAO.

Focus ffs

Pathetic
I don't believe you
Only to those who buy what the CFR and the billionaire elite is selling. . .

I have yet to see him embrace the flat earth hypothesis. :heehee:

ORDO AB CHAO.

Focus ffs

Pathetic
I don't believe you
Only to those who buy what the CFR and the billionaire elite is selling. . .

I have yet to see him embrace the flat earth hypothesis. :heehee:
I started a flat earth thread that I thought was a joke and couldn’t believe that people on here actually take it seriously!

Forum List

Back