It has become painfully obvious to me that Donald Trump literally BROKE THE LEFT in America

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Even some of the posters on here that I respected have gone full retard on ANYTHING that can even remotely be tied to Trump.

Trying to equate Jan 6th to Benghazi is just so over the top it defies logic.
Almost 2 fucking years of violent riots across the nation with around 30 murdered, countless businesses burned to the ground, countless others looted clean, government buildings literally set on fire, BILLIONS in damage, countless jobs lost....

And the 6th is somehow the end of the universe?

And yet again...

9KAI1Dq.jpg

• Banned
Even some of the posters on here that I respected have gone full retard on ANYTHING that can even remotely be tied to Trump.

Almost 2 fucking years of violent riots across the nation with around 30 murdered, countless businesses burned to the ground, countless others looted clean, government buildings literally set on fire, BILLIONS in damage, countless jobs lost....

Look in a mirror you raving lunatic.

Some will be screaming Trumps name until their last breath.

For anyone who has seen the movie Citizen Kane, Trump is their Rosebud. The last words from their lips will be "Truuump", as they drop their glass globe on the hospital floor.

It won't be a good memory but rather an unresolved rage (for reasons I generally don't understand).

Last edited:
You still don't get it, Gramps.

It's about people like you, not him.

Believe whatever helps your feelz.
If I followed Trump as you imply you could be right but as usual you're out in left field.

Hint: me not linking everything to Trump=/=me being a trumpbot
Trying.So.Hard :heehee:
One moment they're celebrating their love for the man who is the most unique character in American political history, who behaves unlike any other President ever, who was the bull in the china shop for which have long hoped.

The next moment they're whining about the reaction to the above, pretending that he's just another guy and the oppressed victim of a bunch of meanies, just a humble and sincere man who loves his country.

TDS, indeed. They are truly stricken. And that's why this is so fascinating.

He broke politics in the US in general. And, to be fair, he's just the symbol for all that is broken. Our whoring media, unscrupulous leaders, and an ignorant electorate are pulling us under

He broke politics in the US in general. And, to be fair, he's just the symbol for all that is broken. Our whoring media, unscrupulous leaders, and an ignorant electorate are pulling us under
He is just a symptom. A totem. A truly disturbing symbol of what we have become.

No, the democrats are stronger than ever.

It’s understandable why people have had it with Trump. He just lies about everything. His supporters don’t care because it riles up the left which is why they love Trump. But in the real world lies and conspiracies are dangerous things. The Jan 6th riot and 2020 election have had false narratives around them for months that are now being parroted by leadership. That needs to be squashed and we need to strive for accountability and honesty not the current atmosphere of fight for power at all costs.

It’s understandable why people have had it with Trump. He just lies about everything. His supporters don’t care because it riles up the left which is why they love Trump. But in the real world lies and conspiracies are dangerous things. The Jan 6th riot and 2020 election have had false narratives around them for months that are now being parroted by leadership. That needs to be squashed and we need to strive for accountability and honesty not the current atmosphere of fight for power at all costs.
He's been gone for FOUR MONTHS but you wouldn't know it based on the nuts posting here about how he stole their lunch money or virginity...

He's been gone for FOUR MONTHS but you wouldn't know it based on the nuts posting here about how he stole their lunch money or virginity...
He and Republican leadership are still propagating lies about the election. The Jan 6 investigation is an attempt by Dems to expose those lies and give Americans a factual narrative

Congressional DemoKKKrats and their corporate media lackeys have claimed Jan 6th was worse than 9/11. That shows the extent of the derangement.

Forum List

Back