Israel Warns Biden on New Iran Nuclear Deal

Whether we do it or not they are trying to dictate our policies. What other ones do you support them dictating to us?
Saying the diaper dude is showing his ass is just common sense & making an idiotic deal with our Iranian enemies does make us look weak.

Is nobody allowed to have an opinion or did you simply misconstrue an opinion for dictating our policies?

Saying the diaper dude is showing his ass is just common sense & making an idiotic deal with our Iranian enemies does make us look weak.

I see no reason to deal with Iran. That has nothing to do with my point though.

Is nobody allowed to have an opinion or did you simply misconstrue an opinion for dictating our policies?

Keep it to themselves.

I wish the USA had leadership like Israel does. I bet they miss Trump as much as Patriotic Americans do.
It is rather amazing that such a small nation has been able to have outstanding leadership since its birth in 1948.

On the other hand it is amost equally amazing that America one of the most sucessful nations if not the most sucessful nation in hstory has a long, long record of poor leadership.

Obviously America succeeded despite its leadership not because of it.....but in these times I think good leadership is much more critical than in past history.

Yet as we speak we have the worst President in modern history....perhaps in all of our history.

I was watching a video yesterday of him trying to take off his sport jacket..got all tangled up like some little kid....jill had to rush to his rescue......so pathetic....just another sign of his cognitive problems.

Few of those who voted for him even know that he has had 2 brain surgeries.

What other policies and actions do you want Israel to dictate to us?
I think of it as more like letting Biden's puppet master know that Israel will act on its own if the U.S. keeps enabling Iran to threaten the Jewish state. Obama threatened Israel with alerting Iran if Israel tried to "go it alone" but we've reached the point now where there can be no more delay without facing a nuclear armed Iran.

I think of it as more like letting Biden's puppet master know that Israel will act on its own if the U.S. keeps enabling Iran to threaten the Jewish state. Obama threatened Israel with alerting Iran if Israel tried to "go it alone" but we've reached the point now where there can be no more delay without facing a nuclear armed Iran.

I think of it as more like letting Biden's puppet master know that Israel will act on its own if the U.S. keeps enabling Iran to threaten the Jewish state.

Let them. It should be none of our business. If Israel and Iran want to be this stupid, whatever.

Obama threatened Israel with alerting Iran if Israel tried to "go it alone" but we've reached the point now where there can be no more delay without facing a nuclear armed Iran.

Nothing is going to stop Iran from becoming nuclear.

Forum List

Back