Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Reaction score
Only democrats hate jews.
We are talking about Israelis, not "Jews". The difference is the space between good and evil. The American Jewish community express compassion and love for the neighbor, the stranger while the Israelis are stuck in the past. I truly feel sorry for them.
The right will always protect them.
No they will not
Regardless, Israel will still have the nukes that we gave them, so Israel will always be fine.

That is a myth, Israel does not have any nukes.
What they do have is a lack of water and friends.
So sad, to bad, but the end is near
bye, bye bibi

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only democrats hate jews.
We are talking about Israelis, not "Jews". The difference is the space between good and evil. The American Jewish community express compassion and love for the neighbor, the stranger while the Israelis are stuck in the past. I truly feel sorry for them.
The right will always protect them.
No they will not
Regardless, Israel will still have the nukes that we gave them, so Israel will always be fine.

That is a myth, Israel does not have any nukes.
What they do have is a lack of water and friends.
So sad, to bad, but the end is near
bye, bye bibi
You saying its a myth doesnt make it so. Im think going to go with the experts on this one, but thanks anyway.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Toddsterpatriot’s motto at the bottom of his/her posts is:

“Math is hard, harder if you're a liberal...”

The above reads good but the truth is in the details.

Israel’s GDP, $394.7 billion USD (2019)
England’s GDP 2,829.11 USD Billion
France GDP 2,715.52 billion US dollars in 2019
Italy’s GDP 2.004 trillion USD ‎(2019)
USA GDP $20.93 trillion
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,,………………,,,,,,,,,,,

I could go on and on and the results would be the same. Israel is at the bottom of the GDP list.
It is what it is
:)-

Israel’s GDP, $394.7 billion USD (2019) 8.8 million people
England’s GDP 2,829.11 USD Billion 66 million people
France GDP 2,715.52 billion US dollars in 2019 68 million people
Italy’s GDP 2.004 trillion USD ‎(2019) 62 million people
USA GDP $20.93 trillion 335 million people

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Reaction score
You saying its a myth doesnt make it so.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Im think going to go with the experts on this one, but thanks anyway.
What good is it to have a nuclear deterrent while hiding it at the same time.

If Israel has nukes it is to their advantage to show them.

Since they don’t only mean they cannot because you as you already know, Israel has “NO” nukes. No tiny whinny ones, or huge ones.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As long as Israel keeps kicking the snot out of dirt bags, I'll sleep like a baby, dont you worry. :laugh:
Listen Godboy. I'm not worried, far from it.
USA politics are turning away from the child murdering Israelis.
The day when the USA washes its hands of Israel is just around the corner.

No more killing weapons from the USA
No more cash handouts from the USA

Israel will be forced to stand on their own when they have not even learned how to walk on their own.

It is a doomed experiment which God Himself has rejected.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Only democrats hate jews. The right will always protect them. Regardless, Israel will still have the nukes that we gave them, so Israel will always be fine. Any dumbass muslim nation that tries fucking with Israel is going to get lit up.

Obama pledged another $50 billion to Israel right before he left office. Israel might do better is they didn't insist on taking more and more land.

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You saying its a myth doesnt make it so.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Im think going to go with the experts on this one, but thanks anyway.
What good is it to have a nuclear deterrent while hiding it at the same time.

If Israel has nukes it is to their advantage to show them.

Since they don’t only mean they cannot because you as you already know, Israel has “NO” nukes. No tiny whinny ones, or huge ones.
Officially allowing nukes in the Middle East means its a lot harder to argue against muslim countries getting them. This way is much better. Everyone knows, but it isnt official.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As long as Israel keeps kicking the snot out of dirt bags, I'll sleep like a baby, dont you worry. :laugh:
Listen Godboy. I'm not worried, far from it.
USA politics are turning away from the child murdering Israelis.
The day when the USA washes its hands of Israel is just around the corner.

No more killing weapons from the USA
No more cash handouts from the USA

Israel will be forced to stand on their own when they have not even learned how to walk on their own.

It is a doomed experiment which God Himself has rejected.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Only democrats hate jews. The right will always protect them. Regardless, Israel will still have the nukes that we gave them, so Israel will always be fine. Any dumbass muslim nation that tries fucking with Israel is going to get lit up.

Obama pledged another $50 billion to Israel right before he left office. Israel might do better is they didn't insist on taking more and more land.

What land are they taking?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List